Chapter 29

Mr. and Mrs. Bully II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV's

I can feel my heart broke into pieces. That kiss, that touch, that makes me happy but why? It hurts me to know that's a goodbye kiss. Now, how I can live my life? Without Jihye and without Jimin? I don't think I can. I look down to the floor and tears flowing from my eyes. My heart ache, I can feel a hole on my heart. It feels so empty right now. I just want to die. I don't want to live anymore if there is no Jihye and Jimin in my life. My heart beats so fast because of the sadness. Ottoke? I keep crying until I feel tired. After that I walk out from Jihye's room and go downstairs. I will comeback again, I will never stop to visit Jimin. I will fight for her. I saw her maids bow to me when I pass. I open the front door and I a little bit surprised looking into Mrs. Kim there.

 

She stares at me with her worry eyes then smile softly "You met her?' Our Jimin?" She ask and I nodded. Suddenly she hold my hand "Come in, let's have a talk" She said that softly, she is just like my mother. I nodded and follow her. We sit on the couch and she smiles again to me "I know Jihye ask you to not come anymore right?" She asked and I nodded. I try to hold my tears but tears streaming down of my face "Luhan" She touched my hand "She acted like that because her heart is cold now, you know her, it's hard to melt her heart" Eomma said that and I just cry infront of her "I love her but I made mistake, I know she wouldn't forgive me" I cried out and eomma patted my back "We just have to wait and always try to convince her" She continued "She will forgive you, it's just about time" She said that but I lift my face and facing her "That's impossible" I said that but eomma shook her head "No, I know she will forgive you, she act like this because she really in love with you, it's her kind of disappointment" She smiles to me "She won't act like this if she didn't love you, she loves you Luhan, she really loves you, I know because she is my daughter" She patted the back of hand softly. Really? If yes, I will wait and try to convince her. Mianhae Jihye-ya, I make you disappointed.

 

Jihye POV's

I put a slight make up on my face and I can see my swollen eyes. I cried so hard last night, it makes me look like a monster. I will go to office because my Jimin is better now. She just need a rest now, she won't take any medicine again. I'm so happy. I smile to my reflection "Gwaenchana, you will be alright Jihye" I said that to myself and grab my handbag. I walk downstairs and saw my Jimin on her seat, eating her cereal "Baby, eomma will go now" I said that and kiss her forehead "Don't get sick again, arraji?" I smile and she nodded. Her eyes still on her cereal. I chuckled watch her eat. Suddenly she lift her face and smile to me "Appa will come again right? I'm getting well because I sleep with appa last day" She smiles to me but my expression fell "Wae eomma? Appa is busy right?" She frown to me and I just nodded. Jimin, stop talking about him "Eomma will meet appa at the office right?" I nodded to her because I know I have a meeting with him "Can I come with you?" She ask me cutely but she can't "No, next time baby, you are still recovering from your fever" I said that and give her my smile "Uuum, I miss appa" She frowned but I smile to her and caressed her cheek "Jimin-ah, I don't want you to get sick again, okay?" I smile and she nodded lazily "Just tell appa that I miss my handsome appa" She said that cutely and I nodded. I stand up and look at her once again "Call me if anything happen" I said that to my maid and walk to my car. Jimin is too smart for this trick, now what should I do?

 

I sit inside the meeting room with Luhan without any words. Why our client so lame? The atmosphere getting awkward. I take a glance at him and his eyes on me. Suddenly I feel a hand on my hand. I turn my face and it's Luhan's hand "Give me five minutes" He said that and hold my hand. I just stare at him. My heart flutter because of his touch, Luhan why did you make such mistake? If you never made that mistake, I will hold your hand back right now "How is Jimin?" He asked me and I turn my face to the desk infront of me "She is getting well" I said that "That's a relief, can I meet her tonight?" He asked me and I stare at him again "No" I said that and he bite his lower lips "Jebal, I miss her" He said that to me. They miss each other but no. Never "Jihye-ya" He whispered to me and caressed my cheek with his other hand "No, Luhan, stop it, it's already five minutes" I said that and pull my hand from him. I don't want this conversation going deeper. I'm scared I will blurt out that I love him, still love him.

 

Luhan POV's

We bow to Mr. Shim when he arrives. He is our client. He smile to us and sit infront of us. We start to talk about business and it runs smoothly. He stand up and shake my hand. After that he shake hand with Jihye and stop "Hmm, why didn't you use your marriage ring?" He asked Jihye and she just smile awkwardly "I saw both of you 3 years ago on the magazine, I never thought you will make it" He said that jokingly. We just laugh awkwardly "Mr. Lu, you should remind her to use her marriage ring" He joked and patted my shoulder "Ne Mr. Shim, I will" I said that politely because he is one of my father's friend. Then we bow to him and watch him away from this room. I take a glance on Jihye. I saw her bitting her lips.

 

"How can he missunderstood it?" She mumbled to me without looking at me "Maybe we are just look like that" I said that try to joke. She immediately turns her face to me "That's 3 years ago, now everything has chang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter