Chapter 16

Mr. and Mrs. Bully II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV's

I buttoned my blazzer and spray parfume to it. I check my watch and smile happily. My plan will run smoothly. I grab my bag and walk to my car. I leave without having my breakfast. I get in to my car and drove my car off of my home. I drive my car as fast as I can. I glance to my watch and a little bit surprised because it's already 5.45 am. I need to get there at 6 am. I deepen my step on the pedal and focus on the road. I can't wait to see Jihye. I really want to wake her up and go to school with her. It's just like the first time I fell in love with her. I feel like I need to see her right after I open my eyes from my sleep. Last day was just perfect and bring my confidence back to get her. Ah! I forget to thank Jongsuk. What should I do? I don't have his number. I can't go to his home too because Hyerin's there too. I will ask Jihye about his number. Wait for me my little cutie pie. 

 

I step in to her home and as usual, her maids will bow to me. They already awake and clean her mansion. I turn my face to one of her maid and smile "Sorry, for today you don't need to make her a breakfast, I will take her out and grab our breakfast" I said that and leave her there. I walk to Jihye's room and open the door slowly. I try to not making any noise. I get in and close the door slowly too. I see Jihye on her bed, sleeping cutely like a baby. I walk to her bed and lay beside her. She didn't move any an inch. I think she didn't realize my presence. I chuckle a little and I see Jihye's body jump a little. Ooops, I think I surprised her with my chuckle. I will just stare at her and wait for her alarm to wake her up. But after 2 minutes, I can't wait any longer. I have my patient away. I want to wake her up. I wrap her body with my arms and peck her lips softly "Wake up my Jihye" I whisper to her and she move her body. I smile waiting for her reaction. But it's her who surprised me. She hug me back and burry her face on my chest. I chuckle a little "Why are you so loud? Just go back to your sleep" She said that with her morning voice. She is really cute "Are you stupid? We have school" I said that to her but she keeps closing her eyes "Just skip our school" She said that to me "Sirreo, you skip it by yourself, I'll go" I said that to her and broke the hug "Aaaaah, accompany me here" She whine to me cutely and I can't do anything. 

 

Jihye POV's

"Aaaaah, accompany me here" I whine at him and he didn't move. I smile because he fell for my cuteness. I feel his arms wrap my body again. I open my eyes slowly and I see Luhan on his uniform. He is ready to going to school. I don't want to go to school. I really scared about Taeil. I will ask Luhan to take me to his home tonight. I can't stay here for today. I close my eyes again and absorp all his manly scent. I really miss sleeping like this. Sleeping on his warm embrace. Suddenly I feel Luhan broke the hug and push my body slowly. I'm about to hug him again but he cut me with his words "Don't move, I want to see your face" He said that to me softly. I can feel my heart flutter. He really something. I feel his hand touch my cheek and caresses it. As he caresses my cheek, I fall asleep.

 

I wake up from my sleep and I feel no arms hugging my body. I open my eyes slowly and I see Luhan isn't there. Where is he? I sit on my bed and saw him infront of the TV. He is watching a news like usual. He didn't realize that I was awake. I stand up and walk to him slowly. He is on the couch listening to the news while texting "Who are you texting with?" I ask him while hugging his neck from behind "Why are you so curious?" He ask while chuckling. I see his phone and read his text. Omo, he is texting with Jongsuk oppa "Why are you texting with him? Are you gay?" I ask while laugh at him "Yah, I just say thanks to him because he explained to you another day" He said that and I nodded. After that I burry my face on his crook "Hurry get ready, you have to accompany me buying clothes" He said that to me but I don't react "After that, let's go on date" He continues and I smile "Arraseo" I said that and peck his cheek. I don't know why we act this natural now. Just like another couple but in reality, we are not couple yet.

 

Luhan POV's

"How about this?" I ask Jihye when I get out from the fitting room "You look perfect on every clothes here so stop trying it one by one" She said that to me with a smile on her face "I think this one compatible for you" She hand me a black and white shirt. I just go back to the fitting room with that one and try it. Yes, as she expected. It's very compatible on my body. I get out and I see her smile widened "See?" She ask to me "I'll take this one" I said that to the girl beside Jihye. She nodded and bow to me. I ask that girl to cut the price tag for me because I want to use it. I can't go on date with my uniform right? I turn my body to Jihye and stare at her. She stares back at me "You should buy new dress to" I said that to her and pull her to the ladies section.

 

"This one is really pretty" I hear Jihye said that and I turn my attention from picking her a dress to her. I eyeing the dress and bulge my eyes "Andwae" I said that to her and she frown to me. She pick a see through dress. She look at me with her puppy eyes and pouting "Please? Pretty please?" She ask me cutely but I ignore her. I glance at her and I see her put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter