Chapter 4

Mr. and Mrs. Bully II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihye POV's

It's already a week. I never cry over him again because I never met him. I relax myself at home, enjoying my time, alone, thinking about how stupid I am if I keep thinking about Luhan. But today, I will meet him because I need to attend a meeting, a very important one since my parents still abroad. I don't know what will happen later. I don't want to meet him, or see him because I'm scared my wall that I built this past a week will broke once again. I already move on step by step, I'm scared I will going back again. Suddenly I remember my car. How is it doing? I walk to the phone inside my room and call Mr. Go. My cellphone broke and I'm not buying the new one yet.  I wait him to pick the call while laying on my bed "Hello" Suddenly I hear Mr. Go's voice "Hello Mr. Go, how about my car? Isn't done yet?" I ask him "Yes, I need more days, maybe two days again" He said that and I frowning "Okay then, thank you so much Mr.Go, I'll hang up" I said that and hang up. How can I go to meeting place? By the way I don't know where we will do the meeting. , I have to ask Luhan. Should I call him or wait for him to inform? I think he wouldn't call me first. I frown and sigh, I don't remember his number. Why my parents abroad?? 

 

It's near lunch time and there is no sign Luhan will inform me about the meeting. Why my life so complicated? Suddenly I hear a knock on my door and I walk there lazily. I open the door and I see one of my maid standing there and bow to me "Mr. Lu called and he asked me to tell you that he will pick you up at 6 pm" She said that and I stare blankly. Why he has to pick me up? I can go there alone "Miss Kim, you should eat too, you skip dinner last night" She said that and I smile to her "I will" I said that and she bow to me. When she leave I close my door and walk to the couch. I sit there and thinking about my unhealthy life. I always skip dinner now, I just eat lunch to survive. I walk to the dining room and I see my maid prepare for my meal. I have to call Luhan's home after this, I have to ask him where the meeting held. I'm not going with him. When my maid finished preparing my meal, I start to eat a lot. I force myself to eat a lot. I know I'm getting thinner now. I have to eat a lot from now on. 

 

I dial Luhan's home number and wait for someone to pick it up. Why so lame? Where is all his maids? "Hello, Lu's family home" One of his maid finally pick the call "Can I speak with Luhan? I'm Jihye" I said that to her "Of course, wait a minute, I will call Mr. Lu" She said that and once again, I'm waiting like an idiot "Why calling me?" Suddenly I hear his voice, his cold voice "Tell me where is the meeting held? I'll go there alone" I straightly said that to him. I hear Luhan chuckle "Your car broke, you can't go there alone" He said that "I'll go by taxi, hurry tell me" I said that to him "I'll pick you up at 6, dress well, it's important" He said that and hang up the call. He didn't give me a chance to answer back. , why he acted like this? I just want to go alone, not with him. Honestly, I'm scared I will cry infront of him. I have a high pride and I'm totally have to protect them infront of Luhan. I'm sure he will play around with my heart again.

 

I'm so bored, I want to go somewhere but I don't know where. Want to kill time before go to that meeting. I think doing some sport is a good idea. But what I have to do? Swimming? Jogging? Or archery? I smile to myself, I think archery is a good choice since the archery place is near from my home and I miss that a lot. I'm doing well at archery. I prepare myself for doing an archery and walk out from my house. I walk slowly while enjoying summer air. Ah, feels so good after a week never went out from house. What if Luhan never broke our relationship? Would we having a good time right now? I hurrily shake my head from that tought. How can I thinking about that? It's over and never think about going back to him Jihye-ya. I stare at Jongsuk's house when I pass it. I have been curious about him. Sometimes I think about him. Who is his parents? How old is he? It's been a long time since I last saw him. I chuckle a little and walk faster to my destination.

 

I pull out the arrow and focus to the center of the board. I breath slowly and let go the arrow to fly away. I see my arrow stab the center of the board. I smile proudly to myself. Never doing this for a long time but still have a good sense. Suddenly I hear someone clapping hands. I turn my face to the voice and I see Jongsuk there, holding his arrow "You do good" He said that and smirk to me. I see him shoot and his arrow stab the center perfectly "You too" I said that and turn to the board again "You look thinner" He said that and I turn my face to him again "Did you skip your meal because thinking of your ex?" He ask me "None of your business" I smirk to him but suddenly he reach out his hand "We never introduce ourselves properly, I'm Lee Jongsuk" He said that and I just stare at his hand. Should I take that hand? I lift my face to see Jongsuk's face "I'm Kim Jihye" I said that without taking his hand. I turn my body and shoot my arrow again "Rude neighbour" He said that to me and I ignore him. I'm busy with myself right now, enjoying archery. 

 

I walk to my bag and sit beside it. I take out a bottle and drink from there. What time is it? I didn't use watch and my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter