Chapter 24

Mr. and Mrs. Bully II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV's

I wake up with swollen eyes. This is the first time I got swollen eyes. I sit down on my bed and stare blankly at my blanket. My thought fly to Jihye. What are you doing right now? Did you already arrive? "I miss you Jihye" I whisper to myself and cover my mouth. I bite my hand and try to not cry. Why is this hurting me so bad? Is it what she feels? I bet God will never forgive me. Suddenly I hear a knock on my door and I hurriedly wipe my tears. The door open and my mom there, giving me a warm smile "Do you need me?" She asked me but I shook my head "I'm okay mom, I want to be alone right now" I said that to her and she nodded. She close the door without any words. She knows me so well. I bury my face on the pillow, I really want to die right now. Is there anyone who want to kill me? Suddenly my phone rings. I take my phone and saw I get a message. I open the message and it's from Jihye. I jump from my bed and stand up. I read the message from her. Her message is short but deep "Don't worry about me, I'm okay. I hope you can reach your dreams chinggu-ya". I drop my phone and kneel down. That last word kill me. Chinggu-ya. It's over, it's really over. This is my fault, it's me who is stupid enough to said those words, to act like a jerk, to know how it feels losing her, once again, I'm too stupid to live.

 

Jihye POV's

I sent him a message, a message which can make him understand that we are over. I know it isn't what I want. I still love him but he always give me scars. This is not what I want but this is what's best for me. I make it clear that we are just friend now. Well, I will become a friend with him. I sigh and control my emotion. This is hard but I know I can. I continue to read my book while enjoying the atmosphere here. Suddenly I get a message from Luhan. I open it "Chinggu? That word hurts me" I immediately lock my phone and throw it to the couch. I don't want to make any contact with him right now. I focus on my book again but this time Luhan calling me continuously "Jinja!" I throw my book away and grab my phone from the couch. I take off the battery and a sudden silent happened. I fall to the couch as my tears fall from my eyes. Why? Why must me? It's too much for me, I can't handle it. I need my mom right now "Mommy" I cried out while grabbing my chest, it hurts. How can I survive?

 

Luhan POV's

I keep calling her but she never answers. Her phone is off. I call her everyday, just like today, I keep calling her even I'm inside my car with my parent and Lami. Yes, this is the day I go to England. I still hope I can meet her even just for a while. Suddenly I feel my mom's hand on my hand "Who are you calling?" My mom ask but I just shook my head. I turn my face to the window and stare blankly at the road. Kim Jihye, is it our end? Answer me baby. I need to know, I need to hear your voice, I need to see your face, I need to hold your hand, I need to hug your body, I need to kiss your lips, I need to keep you in my heart forever. Tell me now, if it was our end, how to survive without you? It's just like live without oxygen. Tears fall from my eyes but I hurriedly wipe it. I don't want my mom or my dad or Lami saw it. I need to become strong. I hope I can through this, I hope she can through this. Most of all, I hope I can make it with her again.

 

This is the saddest thing I have to through, I need to leave my country, my family, and my love. My mom and my dad hug me "I know you can son, make us proud" My dad said that and smile to me. I can see my mom crying while smiling to me "I'm gonna miss you" She said that and kiss my cheeks. I can't face my Lami, she is crying like crazy right now. I kneel down and pull Lami into my embrace "Oppa will comeback soon, don't cry, you look ugly" I said that try to joke but she is really sad. She is crying on my shoulder "Oppa, don't go" She said that to me. My mental break down. I can't leave now, I can't. Suddenly my mom pull Lami from my embrace. My daddy help me to stand up "Make us proud" He said that while patting my shoulder. I nodded to him "You need to go, don't ever look back, it makes hard for you" He continues with a smile on his face. I nodded and hug him once again. I hug Lami and my mom once again and left them. I walk alone now, I will never look back, I will go home soon. Suddenly my phone ringing. I take out and it's from Jihye! I answer the phone "Goodluck in England, make your parents proud, goodbye my friend" She said that and before I can answer, she hangs up. I try to call her again but her phone already off again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter