Chapter 13

Mr. and Mrs. Bully II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihye POV's

When I wake up I immediately take a bath and packing all my belonging. I really want to go home and lock myself inside my bedroom. I want to burry myself in blanket. I grab my bag and walk to the door. But before my hand land on the knob, it turns and make the door open. I see Luhan stand there "Where do you want to go?" He ask you "Go home" You said that and force Luhan to move. You walk out from the room and leave Luhan behind. Suddenly her grabs your hand and make your body turns facing him "I need my time alone" I said that softly to him and hope he will understand this situation. He look deeply into my eyes "I will drive you home or I will worry to death" He said that and his eyes begging to me. I nodded to him and walk to the front door. He walks beside me in silent. I think he understand me. Even when we inside the car, he didn't try to build up a conversation. He just focus on the road but I often caught him glance to me. He stop his car inside my house and turn his face to me "Jihye-ya" He call me so I turn my face to him "Hmm?" I ask "Take care, I won't appear infront of you before I can prove that I was innocent" I'm surprised that he said those words. I just stare blankly at him "Don't skip your meal and don't stay up all night, rest well, I don't want you to get sick" He continue as my eyes become teary. He is really a gentleman. When he can prove he was an innocent, I will never let him go. 

 

Luhan POV's

I see her back trembling and I know she is crying again this time. But what can I do? I was the one who give her pain and suffer. Just wait for me Jihye, I will prove it to you. I close my eyes and think how can I prove that? I can't wait until the baby born. I try to remember anything that relevant with Hyerin. Suddenly Jongsuk's face appear and I hurily drive my car away from Jihye's home. I have to found Jongsuk and clear this crazy . I drive my car in speed but suddenly a car get out from one a house there. I step on the brakes but it's too late. My car bumped into that car. Not that hard but there is a damage. I cover my face in frustation and sigh. I get out from my car because it was my fault and I need to apologize. I see Jongsuk get out from that car and glare at me. God, thank you so much, you know me so well that I have to meet this guy. I'm about to open my mouth but suddenly an old man get out from the passenger too "Yah! You careless man" The old man yell to me and I bow to him "I really sorry, I'm in a hurry" I said that politely "Did you know your careless act will influence my pregnant fiance?" He yell again and I just keep bowing. When I lift my face, I see Jongsuk staring at that old man "Dad, stop that, she is just a , I doubt the baby is yours" He said that and I just stare at them argue. Suddenly I see Hyerin get out from that car too. She looks surprised because my presence. She froze there "Hyerin-ah, let's go back to home, Jongsuk will finish it" Jongsuk's dad said that to Hyerin and I just can't get what happened here "Hyerin-ah!" Jongsuk's dad shout to her because she just froze there "Ah ye ye oppa" She startled and hurily follow Jongsuk's dad. Oppa? I bulge my eyes because I realize that she has a relationship with Jongsuk's dad, not Jongsuk.

 

"She is not your girlfriend?" I ask Jongsuk and he shake his head "Ani, I will never want to have that crazy , she is just too dirty" He said that while eye-ing me "Jongsuk, I need your help" I said that to him and he just stare at me "She said to me and Jihye that she is pregnant my baby" I said that to him "Mbwoh? She said that the baby is belong to my dad" He said that while roll his eyes. God, finally I found a prove "Help me, tell Jihye that Hyerin just talk " I said that and he just eyeing me "Sirreo, maybe the baby is really yours, I know she sleep with my dad but I know she sleep around too" He said that harshly "But I never sleep with her! You have to help me" I said that to him "Sirreo! Why I have to help you?" He yell to me and get in to the car. He drive his car away and I fall into my knee. Why he has to help me? Isn't it what he want? Me and Jihye not close anymore so he can get in to Jihye's life. I stand up in anger and kick my broken car "!" I kick it continuously and think that I should record that conversation earlier. My only way to prove it is gone and I have to wait until that baby born.

 

Jihye POV's

I always think of Luhan for this past days because I'm worry about him and I worry about what actually happened. I want to know the truth but until today morning he never show up. I sigh hard while walking down the stairs. Today is the first day of our school. I hope that I will be in the same class as him again. I want to see him. I want to see his face too. I walk to the dining room and joining my mom and dad. I start to eat my breakfast and remain silent "Honey, what happened to you?" Suddenly my mom ask and I just shake my head "I know you have a lot of thought and one of them is Luhan" My mom said that and I just biting my lips "We all know about the rumour, but he just a human, human makes mistake" She continues and I look down to my food, have no courage to look her in the eyes "He is kind, he deserve second chance" She said that to me. I'm about to give that chance mom but the baby bomb just ruined it.

 

I walk to the hall where the students gathered. We can see where is our class is in here. I just walk slowly without any emotion on my face. I won't show anything to others because they already eyeing me since the first step I took inside this building. I b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter