Chapter 32

Mr. and Mrs. Bully II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV's

"Aaah" I whined like a little kid when I feel my back hurts. I open my eyes and I feel my arm hurts too. I turn my face and I saw Jihye sleeping on my arm. I smile to her and now I realize the sky still dark. What time is it? I sit down and stare blankly at the lake. We sleep here, how can we sleep here? I chuckle a little and turn my face to see Jihye. I can't stop smiling right now. She said yes. That was the best day of my life. I bring my face closer to her face and kiss her forehead "I love you my life" I said that and stand up. I carry her to my home slowly, try to not wake anybody. I bring her to my room and lay her on the bed. I check the time and it's still dawn. I decided to take a bath since it's just 5 am.

 

After that I lay beside her and watch her sleeping. How can I stop looking into her beautiful face? She is my addiction. I caressed her hair softly but suddenly she moves slightly. I stop my moves and watch her slowly opening her eyes "Luhan" She said that like a little puppy. She moves closer to me and bury her face on my chest "Did you already have a shower?" She asked me and lift her face slightly "Hmm" I smile to her and place a sweet kiss on her forehead "We are leaving today, gwaenchana?" I said that and she nodded "I'll take a shower and get ready then" She said that and stand up from the bed. I hurriedly stand up and run to her. I backhug her and I hear her chuckling "Wae?" She asked me softly. I kiss her crook "I love you" I whisper to her and she turns her body "I love you too" She said that and kiss my lips. I smile between our kiss and broke the kiss "You should take a shower babe, not having this kiss with me" I and she nodded "Arraseo" She said that and peck my lips before going in to the bathroom. I can't wait until I through this everyday. 

 

Jihye POV's

I walk out from the bathroom but Luhan isn't there. Where is he? I open the door and walk out from his room. I open Jimin's room and I saw him there watching our daughter sleeping. He is so cute. He pout his lips while caressing Jimin's hair "Pssst" I said that and he lift his head. He smile to me and stand up. He walks to the door and push me softly from the door. He close the door slowly and facing me. He cupped my face softly and locked his eyes with mine "Hey beautiful, let's make breakfast for our kids" He said that and suddenly I chuckle. He is so cute. Really, I can't stop chuckling or smiling. He is amazing "Come on" He said that and put his arm around my shoulder. He leads me go to the kitchen and suddenly all the maid gathered there "Congratulation Mr. and Mrs. Lu" They shout together and I just drop my jaw. I look into Luhan and he just wink to me "So she will become my wife in a couple months, respect her and please love her" He said that and I just smiling to him "She is beautiful right?" He said that and all the maid chuckle "All of you can take a rest, I will make the breakfast with her, thank you" He announced that and all the maid left us alone.

 

"What is that Luhan?" I asked him and he just chuckling "I told them because you will be my wife, they should now" He said that and place a kiss on my lips "Let's make breakfast" He said that and I nodded "Let's just make sandwich" I said that and he nodded. I prepare the bread, lettuce, ham, and anything we need. I start to slice the bread but I see Luhan did nothing. He just staring at me, it's his idea and he did nothing, I put down the knife and turn my face to him "Wae?" He asked me innocently "This is your idea to make breakfast but why you just stood there?" I asked him and he smiles "You know what, when you work in kitchen, you are really awesome, you will become the best wife in the world" He said that to me "And I'm the lucky one to have you as my wife, soon" He continued and I smile to him. My heart flutter, he is too sweet. He never change. I facing the bread again and suddenly I feel Luhan arm around my tummy while the other one holding my hand. He leads my hand to grab the knife "I will help you now Mrs. Lu" He said that and all I do is smiling. Today I smile a lot, well really a lot. We make the sandwich together but he always hugging me and leading my hand to do this and that. He never broke the skinship between us. I now know how does it feel to have him completely in my life.

 

Luhan POV's

We arranged the breakfast on the table and I keep hugging her. I don't want to let her go. When we are done, I turn her body and cupped her face. I lean my face closer to her and kiss her passionately. I deepen the kiss as I feel her hand roaming my back "Jimin-ah close your eyes" Suddenly I hear Lami's voice and Jihye push me away in instant. I turn my face and saw Lami and Jimin holding their hand. They already take a bath "Jimin-ah, Lami-ya, you are here" Jihye broka the awkwardness and walk to them "Let's eat our breakfast" She said that cutely and pull them to the dining table. She pull the chair for Jimin and Lami. She sits between them. I walk to the seat infront of them and smile "Let's eat now my little family" I said that softly "Thanks for the food"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter