Chapter 7

Mr. and Mrs. Bully II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongsuk POV's

I'm having my breakfast in silent. I know my father there but our relationship is not that close anymore. I don't know why but I hate him. I really hate him "Good morning" Suddenly I hear a really annoying voice from my back. I don't need to turn my back to know who is it "Good morning" I hear my father said that softly and I really want to throw up "" I mumble but I think it's loud enough for my father to hear that harsh word. I keep eating my breakfast without care about her existance "Jongsukkie" Suddenly she call me and I lift my face "Stop calling me Jongsukkie, you " I said that and suddenly a cold water splashed on my face. I turn my face and I see my father holding an empty glass in anger "You crazy" I said that and walk out from the dining room. I hate it, I hate this situation, I hate her so much, I hate Hyerin. I walk out from my home and think about my mom. I miss her. I want to meet her. I start to run to the gate and open it. My mind is blank, I don't even think about my car. I run out and suddenly I hear a car's horn, so loud in the morning. I covered my ears and turn my face. I see a white mercedez there. That's Jihye's car. I hurilly walk to her car and open the door. I get in and use the seatbelt "Hurry drive the car, follow my direction" I said that to blank Jihye. She just stare at me with opened "Hurry!" I said that and she stuttered. How cute she is. I have a slight smile on my face.

 

Jihye POV's

I decided to go shopping, alone of course because I don't have a friend. Jinhe is abroad so I have noone. It's just a couple block from my home and suddenly a man appeared infront of my car. He gives me a heart attack. I hurilly step on the brakes and make some noise with the car's horn. this man, doesn't he have eyes? I see that man covered his ears and suddenly turn his face. Oh my, that's Jongsuk. I see him walk towards my car and get in. I just stare at him when he used his seatbelt. What the is he doing right now? "Hurry drive the car, follow my direction" He said that to me, he command like my master. I can't believe he did that. I just stare at him blankly "Hurry!" He said that aloud so I'm stuttered. I hurilly drive my car and wait for his direction. I can see her hair wet and his face look mad. Why I have to meet him? Why must me? Why must him? I sigh a little realizing my unlucky day.

 

I stand behind Jongsuk and just stare at him. He froze there looking into a gravestone. Suddenly I see his shoulder shaking "Eomma" He said that with his shaking voice. God, I never know his mother already passed away. I don't know what to do. I really want to comfort him but I don't know how. I take a step closer to him and touch his shoulder. I his shoulder softly "Eomma, our home is not our home anymore, I don't want to live there" He said that and I keep his shoulder. I really don't know his story so I have nothing to say. Why he choose me to accompany him here? It's a little bit awkward since I can't comfort him. I see him crying in silent "I miss you mom, I really want you back, I want you there with me, hugging me when I cry" He said that and I can feel my teary eyes. I'm blessed because I still have both of my parents "I love you eomma" He said that and suddenly turn his face to me "Thank you so much" He said that to me and I know he really sad right now. I give him a weak smile "Would you mind to listen my story? I can't keep this story just with me" Suddenly he said that and all I can do is nodding my head.

 

"I have a very complicated family" I hear Jongsuk start to speak. We are inside one of the coffee shop near there. I just keep focus on him "My mom passed away 4 years ago" He continue "I live happilly with my dad until this one girl step her feet on my home" He said that and I'm getting curious "That girl seduce my daddy and ask my daddy to make her a celebrity since my dad is a CEO of an agency" I just bulge my eyes when I hear that. What a cheap girl, didn't have a dignity and pride. It's just make me want to throwing up "My dad make her wish come true and now she lives with us" He said that while turning his face to me "She is my daddy's fiance and the worst part of this story is she has the same age as me" He said that to me "" I bluffing around and hurilly covered my mouth when I realize about my word "She is, I really want to burry her alive" He said that to me coldly "By the way, thanks for listening" He said that with a smile on his cute face "Welcome oppa" I said that to him and I can see his smile become so bright now. I'm happy I can make his mood up. 

 

I drive my car to my home now, still with Jongsuk beside me. We are getting closer since I know his story now. I think I will become closer with him. Suddenly my phone ringing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter