Chapter 25

Mr. and Mrs. Bully II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV's

I get out from my car and walk to my home. I immediately walk to my room and lock myself there. I walk to the bathroom and stand under the shower. I turn it on and fresh water makes me wet. I can feel water droplets dripping from my jawline "Aaaaah!" I shout and punch the wall with my fist "Why am I feeling this way? Why I have to leave her a year ago? Why? Why?" I punch the wall once again and fall to my knees. I grab my chest and close my eyes. My tears flow with the fresh water "Jihye-ya, can you hear me?" I talk to the wall, hope she can hear it "I regret everything, if I could turn back time, I will stay with you" I continue with tears on my face "I just want you to know that I really love you, do you love me too?" I ask but no answers. I think I'm crazy now, I talk with the wall like it was Jihye "Jihye-ya, Jihye-ya" I cried out her name while hitting my chest. It hurts, never feel like this before. I can't bear the pain. Losing her like losing my own life. It's over.

 

Jihye POV's

I wake up in the morning because I hear my daddy calling my name. I open my eyes and my daddy smile to me "Jihye-ya, hurry take a bath and get ready to grandma's home" He said that with a smile on his face. But his eyes tell me that he is sad right now "Dad, what happened?" I asked "Hurry Jihye-ya, grandma wants to meet Jimin" He said that and get out from my room. Without thinking any further, I walk to the bathroom and get ready. Something happened here. After finish, I put my belonging and Jimin's belonging to the bag. I walk to my bed and smile to Jimin. She is still sleeping. I carry her slowly and walk out from my room "Help me with the bag, thanks" I said that to one of my maid before walk downstairs. My mom and my dad already there, waiting for me "Come on" My dad said that and lead me to the car. We get in but my dad didn't drive the car "Why dad?" I asked "We wait for someone" He said that and I froze on my seat. Don't say that's Luhan. I'm scared right now. I don't want him to know about Jimin "Oh there" My mom said that and I hurriedly turn my face to see who is coming. God, that was a relief. I saw a lady walk to our car "She will help you with Jimin, she is Jimin's babysittter" My mom said that "Mom?" I whined because I never want a babysitter for her. My mom look into my eyes "You will need her" She said that with a sad eyes. God, what happened?
 

We arrive at my grandma's home and I can hear a wave sound. I miss this place. This place reminds me of the old day. I remember when I and Luhan were here. We play around at the beach. I sigh hard and follow my parents. My dad open the door for my mom and me. I get in and look around. Where is my grandma? She usually welcome me but not today "Mom" I whisper to my mom but she just smile to me. What happened? She is faking a smile "Come on, grandma wants to meet Jimin" She said that and lead me to grandma's room. I froze infront of the door when I saw my grandma lay on the bed with so many machine support her life "Mom?" I turn my face to my mom but she just walk closer to grandma "Dad" I call my dad but he did the same. I walk closer to my grandma while carrying Jimin. I bite my lips when I see my grandma close her eyes "What happened actually?" I asked them. My dad hugging my mom who is crying right now "Talk to your grandma, say you bring Jimin" My dad said that to me. Now I understand, her time is limited. I smile to my grandma while holding my tears "Grandma, it's me Jihye, I really miss you" I start with a teary eyes "Grandma, I bring my daughter, Jimin" I said that and lay Jimin beside her. Jimin already awake and smile to me when I put her beside grandma "I never know you are sick" I said that, start to lose control "I really love you, you know that" I'm crying right now "I'm so sorry" After I said that sentence, she lost her heartbeats "MOM, DAD" I shout to them but my dad just froze there while my mom crying like crazy "Grandma, grandma, grandma" I move her shoulder slightly. The babysitter carry Jimin from the bed and walk out from the room "Dad do something" I yell to him but he just stand there "Kim Jihye, stop that" My dad said that softly. My parent walk to me and hug me "This is what she wants, she just want to meet Jimin and you" My daddy said that to me "She asked us to not doing anything if her heart stops" My life is a mess, what should I do right now? "Grandma, I love you" I said that and cry on my parent's embrace. Why this happened to me?

 

I stare blankly at the sea without any tears. I'm too tired to cry right now. I play with the sand and write my grandma's name there "Jihye" Suddenly I hear my daddy's voice. I didn't turn back but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter