Chapter 23

Mr. and Mrs. Bully II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV's

It's already morning an she is not calling me, or texting me. I start to worry about her. What if she did something horrible? Should I go to her home and talk with her? I sigh hard while kicking my bed. I really want her but I really want Cambridge too. This opportunity won't come twice. I pull my hair in frustrate "Aaaaah!" I scream out loud "Luhan" Suddenly I hear my mom's voice. I turn my face and I see my mom infront of the door "What happened to you?" She ask me softly while walking towards me "You can tell----" I cut my mom's words with a hug. I really need someone to relied on "Mom, I confused" I said that and I can feel my mom patting my back "Why Luhan? You can tell me" She said that. I close my eyes and burry my face on my mom's shoulder "Help me" I said that try to hold my tears from falling "What happened? Is it about Jihye?" She asked me and I nodded on her shoulder "What happened with you two?" She ask again "She ask me to stay, she ask me to not going to Cambridge" I said that and I can feel my tears falling "Ssst, son, you should go to her and convince her" My mom starts "I know Jihye will understand" My mom said that but I cry even more. I can't tell mom what actually happened between us. It's more complicated than my mom thought. What should I do now? My mom broke the hug and smile to me "Hurry go to her home" She said that and I nodded. I will go to her home, I will talk to her once again and convince her to abort the baby. 

 

Jihye POV's

I wake up from my sleep and feel a hole on my chest. Have you ever feel empty? That's what I feel right now. I still sad and hurt but I put a smile on my face "Jihye, you should be happy for the baby" I talk to myself while standing up from my mom and dad's bed. They already gone, maybe at the dining room. I walk out from my their bedroom and walk to my bedroom. I get in and take a bath. After that I walk downstairs to meet them "Good morning" I said that while smiling to them. They smile back to me. They always support me, it makes me want to cry. I sit down and put my head down. I can't control my emotion. I cry again infront of them "Mom" I stand up and walk to her. My mom stand up from her seat and hug me tight "Sssst, gwaenchana, mom is here, dad too" She said that and make me even sad "Mom, help me" I cried out. She just hug me and pat my back "Kim Jihye, you are stronger than you knew" My dad said that while hug me too. My legs weak, I stand up right now because they support me. I'm dying right now.

 

I sit alone on the side of my bed while staring blankly to the wall. What should I do? Should I ask Luhan to stay for the last time? Or shouldn't I? I really confused. My eyes hurt because of intense crying. Suddenly I hear a knock on my door "Get in" I said that with my weak voice. I hear a crack on the door so I turn my face to there. I saw my mom smile to me. She approach me and sit beside me "Do you want to go to Swiss?" Suddenly my mom ask. I look at her "You need to calm yourself, do you want? Or don't want?" She smiles to me. I think about that, it's really great to have a relax time there. I can forget about Luhan for a while. I will come back when Luhan already go to England. That's perfect, I will not see him. If I was here, my parents would ask me to accompany him at the airport. I turn my face to my mom and nodded to her "I want to go there" I said that "Can I go today?" I continue. My mom nodded to me and handed me a passport "Thanks mom" I hug her and kiss her cheek "Everything for my daughter"

 

My flight is on 11 am. I put everything to my luggages. I ask my maid to help me. I really need to move fast or I will late. I ask my maid to bring my luggages to Jongsuk's car. I call him earlier to drive me there. I walk downstairs and hug my parent "I will miss you, thank you so much, I really love you" I said that to my mom and my dad. I broke the hug and smile to them "Don't worry, I am strong, you know that, I will be alright, don't get sick" I said that to my mom and dad. After that I walk in to Jongsuk's car. I wave to them and Jongsuk drives his car away. When his car left my home, I sigh hard and close my eyes "Wae?" He asked me "Everything is hard for me right now" I said that "I really want to die" I continue "Yah! Crazy? Stop saying that" He scold me "Think about the baby! The baby is innocent!" He yells at me. I can't hold my tears. I'm kinda sensitive because of this pregnancy "Mianhae" I cried to him. I can feel his hand caressed my shoulder "Don't cry, it's not good for the baby" He said that to me and continue driving. My parent and Jongsuk oppa always remind me about the baby. They always remind me that crying is not good for the baby. They are my treasure.

 

"Time to go" Jongsuk oppa said that to me while smilin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter