Chapter 20

Mr. and Mrs. Bully II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihye POV's

"Because I love you Jihye, I really love you, no one in this world will let the one they love suffer" Luhan voice is gentle and soft. I froze there, try to remember every single words of his confession. I know it's not the right time but still, his confession makes my heart flutter. I turn my face to him and stare at his eyes "I know it's not the right time Jihye" He speak up "But if I hold it any longer, I'm scared I can't deliver it to you" He continues. I understand, I really understand. These days, so many things happened to me. All of them risked my life. I did the same when Hyerin pointed the gun to my head. I'm scared that I can't told him that he always inside my heart even though he knew it "Jihye-ya" He called me and take me back from my thought. I feel his hand holding mine. It gives me a warm feeling. He gives me a slight smile "I told you what's inside my heart, will you tell me why I always inside your heart?" He asked "You knew it" I said that and he smile again to me "Please, I want to hear it leaving your lips" He begged to me and make me comfortable "My love for you is eternity, I loved you, I love you, and I will always love you" I whispered those words and smile to him. 

 

Luhan POV's

"My love for you is eternity, I loved you, I love you, and I will always love you" Those words leaving her plum lips in a very sweet voice. Her smile is even sweeter. I feel like my heart will burst in happiness. I hold her hand and stare at the diamond ring there "I hope this ring never again leave your finger, I hope this ring forever around your finger" I said that and locked my eyes with her eyes "You are so beautiful, my Jihye" I emphasize the last two words "You made for me and I made for you, you are forever mine, will you take me as forever yours?" I ask her softly and she drops a single tear. Her lips curved a smile "You are forever mine Luhan" She said that and throw herself into my embrace. I wrap her body to my embrace and kiss her hair. I will try my best to make her happy every single day of her life.

 

After 3 hours waiting, the doctor came out from ER and told us that Taeil is alright now and he already moved to the regular room. Jihye and me sit together beside Taeil's bed and wait him to open his eyes "What if he never open his eyes?" Suddenly Jihye asked me. I turn my face to see her. I cupped her face and smile to her "He will be alright, just wait patiently" I peck her lips and smile to her "Here, rest here" I said that while tapping my shoulder. She rest her head there and I hold her hand. I caressed her hand and rest my head on her head "I feel guilty" Jihye said that to me "No, you shouldn't feel that way, it's all my fault" I try to comfort her "But---" "No but Kim Jihye, stop feeling that way, I bet Taeil want you to stop feeling that way too" I said that while closing my eyes "Yes, he is right, stop feeling that way, it's me who should feel that way" Suddenly I hear Taeil's voice. I open my eyes and bulging my eyes "Are you awake?" Jihye ask him first. Taeil chuckled and nodded to her "I will call the doctor" I said that and stand up from my seat. I go out from there to find a doctor.

 

Jihye POV's

When Luhan away, I see Taeil smile to me "I really want to apologize" He said that to me "Don't feel guilty, I did that because I should do that, I messed your life, I'm so sorry" He said that to me and I bite my lips. I really want to cry. I always think that he is crazy and he is psycho. But in reality he is really kind. I move my seat closer to his bed and smile to him "I don't know what to say, you safe my life, I thank you, I really thank you" I said that to him, trying to not cry "On behalf of my noona, I'm so sorry, I love her so much, I can't say no to her, that's why I did all the bad things to you" He starts to cry. Now I really don't know what should I do or what should I say "She is pregnant and I know she will be jailed because of this incident, if I could change her position---" His words cut by his own tears. I'm so stupid, I can't say a thing to comfort him. All I do is crying with him. His life is more tough from my life.

 

I just stare blankly at the wall when the doctor check Taeil's condition. I can see Luhan approaching me and sit beside me. He holds my hand "Tell me, why are you like this?" He asked and I start to tell him all conversation that I had with Taeil "He is a kind person who trapped by his psycho noona" Luhan said that to me "You must be tired" He said that and caressed my cheek softly. Suddenly the door open and revealing Jongsuk. He look around and our eyes met. He approach me and Luhan "Luhan, bring her home, she through a lot today, I will look after him" Jongsuk said that but I don't think he will did that "Trust me Jihye, he is inn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter