Chapter 36

Mr. and Mrs. Bully II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihye POV's

I saw my blood dripping to the floor and I just stare blankly for a while. Suddenly I realize my baby is in danger. I lift my face to Luhan and I can see he is very angry and mad "Luhan" I called him but he keeps staring to Jieun coldly "You are death after this" He said that to Jieun and I feel so weak right now "Mr. Lu, Miss Kim is bleeding" One of the officer said that and I hear a loud gasp from the others. Finally, Luhan turns his face to me "Luhan, our baby" I said that weakly and my tears flowing down my face. I try hard to not cry or panic but I cry because it hurts and I worry about the baby. Now I try to make him not panic "Safe our baby" I said that again when he just froze on his place while his face turns pale "Jackpot!" I hear Jieun said that and suddenly Luhan punch her in the face "Wait until I kill you" He said that to Jieun and kneel down infront of me "Hold on baby" He said that to me and carry me. I worry about the baby. I don't want to lose my baby. I'm so weak.

 

"Can you drive a little faster?" Luhan said that to the driver, starts to panic. I can hear from his tone, he is raising his tone to the driver. He still carry me and never let me go. He hugs me. Suddenly he turns his face to me "You will be alright, trust me" He said that and caressed my cheek. I grip his waist when suddenly my tummy hurts "Wae? Wae?" He asked me worriedly "It hurts" I said that start to panic "Ottoke? Luhan, help me" I cried to him "Luhan, our baby!!" I scream to him and cry again. He just hug me and pat my back "Sssst, baby, listen to me" He whisper to me "You and our baby will be alright, trust me" He continue but I feel the greater pain now "Luhan, it hurts" I said that to him and bite his shoulder "Aaah" He scream in pain but the next second he stop  "Just bite it Jihye if it can reduce your pain, hold on, we are near the hospital" He said that to me, try to calm me down. I pray to God that I won't misscarriage the baby.

 

Luhan POV's

I sit on the nearest seat outside the ER. I worry to death but I decided to act calm infront of her earlier. I cover my face and cry there. Why this happen to us? We are happy but now we have to through this bad. I took my phone and call my mom "Hello? Son?" My mom said that and I cry on the phone "What happened to you?" She asked me "Mom, Jihye is in ER, please come here with eomma, I can't handle it alone" I cried it out "Arraseo, we will come, but what happened to her?" She asked panicking "I'll explain later" I said that and hang up the phone. I text my mom about the hospital and cry alone in silent. I remember about Jimin so I call my secretary "Can you bring Jimin to my home?" I asked her "Of course Mr. Lu" She said that and I'm about to hang up when suddenly I hear my secretary voice "Mr. Lu wait" She said that and I put my phone on my ear again "Yes?" I said that "What about Jieun? Noone let her out from this office, all the officers mad at her" She said that and I just sigh hard "Just let her out, I'll found her again when Jihye is well" I said that and hang up. Jieun, I will totally find and kill you. 

 

"Luhan!" I hear my mom's voice and I saw my mom and eomma run to me "Luhan, what happened to our Jihye?" Eomma asked me and I cried infront of her. My mom hug me thight and pat my back. I calm myself and start to talk. I explain about everything and now they are mad "How dare is she? I'll kill her" My mom said that and I hold her hand "No, it will be me who kill her" I said that and clenching my teeth "Omo, seongsaengnim" Eomma said that and I saw the doctor come out from ER. I stand up and run to the doctor. He smiles to me "She is alright, don't worry" He said that to me "How about the---" "Ah, the baby is alright too, she was bleeding because of the shock she got" The doctor explain and I nodded. I can feel my lips curved a smile "Chukkhae, you will become a dad, she is seven weeks pregnant" The doctor said that before leave us there. I can breath again now, she is alright and the baby is alright. Time to hunt Jieun.

 

I asked my mom to go home and accompany Jimin there while I ask eomma to accompany Jihye here. I walk out with my mom and her driver drive me to the office "Luhan" Suddenly my mom called me before I can get out from the car "Don't kill her, you will be in a deep problem, arraji?" She asked me worriedly "Arraseo mom, I just want to give her some lesson" I said that and she smiles to me "After this you should change your clothes, look at them" She said that and I turn my face to my clothes. Oh yes, I forget about that. Jihye's blood all over my clothes "Okay, arraseo" I said that and kiss her cheek. I get out from her car and walk in to my office. I'm ready to kill her. I get in to the lift and wait for the lift to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter