Chapter 22

Mr. and Mrs. Bully II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV's

Everyday is our day. I always spend my day with Jihye since I get that letter from Cambridge. I will study there. My dream comes true. I can't believe it. Jihye congratulated me but I know deep inside her heart, she is dying. Her expression and her eyes can't lie. I want to be with her too but I can't. I have to catch my dream first then I will be back and catch my other dream. This is my ultimate dream but without going to Cambridge, this dream will never accomplish, it's marry Jihye "Lu" Suddenly Jihye's soft voice cut my thought. I turn my face just to see her smiling to me. She is so perfect, she is so beautiful "Let's go" She said that to me and I stand up from the couch. We will go to HanHye today. We will grow some flowers there and make our own little garden. I smile to her and put my arm around her waist. We walk to the front door and suddenly Mrs. Kim appeared. I bow to her and smile "We will go now, take care eomma" I said that to her and she chuckled "Take care my kids" She smile and walk away. I call her eomme since a month ago, it's the same with Jihye. She calls my mom and my dad with "eomma" and "appa". Our family getting even closer. It's just about time.

 

Jihye POV's

I look at my reflection and put a straight face. I take a deep breath and bring this thing infront of my eyes. I bulge my eyes and fall to the floor. Positive. I'm pregnant. What should I do? Suddenly a slight smile appeared on my face. This news can make Luhan think once again about leaving to England. I stand up and smile to the mirror. I my tummy. I can't believe it. We did that so many times but that time lead to pregnancy. It's a destiny. We should be together. I walk out from my room and walk downstairs. Luhan is waiting for me. We will go to HanHye "Lu" I call him softly when I saw him. He turns his face to me and I give him my bright smile "Let's go" I said that while walk towards him. He stand up while smiling to me. He put his arm around my waist and I feel safe. He pull me closer and we walk to the front door. My mom suddenly appeared and he bow to my mom "We will go now, take care eomma" He said that to mom and she chuckled "Take care my kids" Mommy smile and walk away. My heart always flutter when I watch my mom and my boyfriend this close. I'm very happy.

 

When we arrive at HanHye, I see Luhan walk out from car and run to my side. He open my door and reach out his hand. I take his hand and get out too "Wait here, I will take some things on trunk" He said that and walk to the back of his car. He pull out a huge bag from there. I keep watching him, he is my drugs. I can't wait to tell him about the baby. He walks to me and pull my hand. He brings me to one spot and open the bag. That bag full of gardening stuff. He kneel down and start digging the soil. Suddenly he turns his face to me "It's your idea to make a little garden here and now you just stand there?" He ask with a cute voice. I laugh at him "You do the dirty job, I hate soil, I will just put the flower seed in the end" I wink to him "Wink is not work, here" He touch his cheek and I bend down to reach his cheek. I'm about to kiss his cheek but he turns his face so our lips met. He smiles to me between the kiss. I start to kiss him passionately but the second after, I broke it "Yaaah!" He whined and I laugh. I really like to . He will make a cute expression.

 

"I hate you" He said that and continue digging the soil. He pretends like he mad at me. I put a flower seed on the soil "Don't mad my baby" I said that and help him buried the flower seed with a scoop "No, I hate you" He said that and frown to me playfully "You are rude, my lips still craving of your lips but you tease me" He said that and I chuckled. I hug him and buried my face on his crook "Mianhae, hihihi" I chuckle and suddenly I feel his arms around my waist. No way! I push him softly "Yah! Don't touch me with you dirty hand! My clothes" I saw him laughing hard and I frown. Soil on my clothes, poor my clothes. I frown to him but he smirks. He stands up and about to hug me again but I hurriedly run away from him. But he is faster than me. He catch me and hug me from the back "No, don't touch me!" I shout but he laugh. Suddenly his hands down to my tummy. He hug me softly. I remember about the baby "Luhan" I call him softly "Hmm?" He ask while buried his face on my crook "I want to ask you something" I said that "What's that?" He ask "Don't go to Cambridge" I can feel his hand fell from my tummy. I know he is surprised with my wish.

 

Luhan POV's

"I want to ask you something" Suddenly Jihye's tone turns serious "What's that?" I ask her "Don't go to Cambridge" She said that and I broke the hug. What happened to her? Why is she asking me to stay? I will go to there on 2 weeks but why she makes it hard for me? I turn her body to face me. I look into her eyes "I'm sorry but I can't" I said that while looking into her eyes. I hope she understands it while reading my eyes "Jebal Luhan" She beg to me "Not for me but for our baby" She said that while her tummy, tears on her eyes but I still too shocked from her statement "Luhan" Jihye touch my shoulder and her eyes met my eyes "Please repeat what you said earlier" I whisper to her "Don't go there, not for me but for our baby" She repeats and I'm sure about what I heard. She is pregnant and the baby is mine. I hug her and caressed her hair "Jihye, listen to me, I have to go to Cambridge,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter