Chapter 11

Mr. and Mrs. Bully II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV's

I wake up in the morning because my back is really hurt. I sleep on the chair last night, beside her bed. I look into her face and stare deeply. She always being a pretty girl. I turn my sight into my watch. It's 7 am, I stand up from the chair and do some stretching. After that I walk out from her room and go to the parking lot. I will go home first and bring Lami here. I think Lami can accompany her since she doesn't want me inside there. I look around the parking lot and walk to my car. I really look like a trash. My hair is in a mess so do my clothes "Luhan!" Suddenly I hear a strange voice calling my name. I turn my face and I look reporters running towards me. I sigh hard and run to my car. I'm not in a good mood to clear that rumour. I get in to my car and immediately drive my car away from hospital. I'm tired of all this caused by a called Hyerin. I want my normal life.

 

I barge in to my room and walk to my bathroom. I take a bath and when I finished bathing, I put some clothes to a bag. I need that because I won't go home for few days. I will take care of Jihye and never go home. I'll be there for her, I'll be beside her. After that I ask my maid to put the bag inside my car and walk to Lami's room. I open the door slowly and I see my maid dress my sister "Lami-ya" I call her happily "Oppa!" She shout to me with a bright eyes. I see my maid bow to me and leave us when she done with my sister. I walk closer to my sister and kneel down. I smile to her softly "Eonnie already wake up, do you want to go there with oppa?" I said that to my sister and suddenly she hug me "Yay! Let's go now oppa" She scream beside my ear and it makes my ear hurts. I chuckling and mess her hair "Let's go princess, eonnie will happy to see you" I said that and stand up. I hold Lami's hand and lead her to the car. I hope Jihye will happy seeing my sister.

 

I look around to see the situation. I see no reporters there. I think it's safe to go out now. I turn my face to Lami who hugging a bucket of flower. She force me to buy her that because she wants to give it to her eonnie "Lami, come on" I said that to her and unbuckle her seatbelt. I get out from my car and walk to her door. I open it for her and see her struggling to go out because the bucket of flower covered her sight. I chuckle a little and snatch the bucket from her "Get out now my miss Lami" I said that to her and she chuckles. After she get out, I close the door and give her the bucket of flower again "Oppa, hold my hand" She said that to me still struggling with that bucket. I hold her hand and pull her softly to Jihye's room. We walk slowly inside the hospital while having a chat "Oppa, why eonnie never come to play with me again?" She ask me so sudden "I miss her" She continues. I let out a slight chuckle "Eonnie is really busy now, just like oppa" I lie to her. Mian Lami-ya, you will never understand "We are here" She shout to me happily and let go my hand. I see her running to Jihye's room but she stop infront of the door so sudden "Oppa! I can't open the door, help me hurry" She shout to me so loud. God, why is she so loud? It's hospital not a playground.

 

I open the door for Lami and I see Jihye is already awake. She lean her back on the bed which is already lifted. She read a magazine there before I open the door but now she stare at me. Suddenly she stare at Lami and I see her sincere smile. I can't help but to smile too. She is so beautiful "Lami-ya" She call my sister happily but still I can hear her weak voice. I see Lami run to her bed and give Jihye the bucket of flower "Ah, yeputa, gomawo Lami-ya" Jihye said that to her while smiling. Now I see Lami climbing the chair then her bed and lay beside her. Jihye chuckling now while staring at Lami "I miss you" Jihye said that and Lami frown to her "Me too, why eonnie never come again to my home?" She ask that to Jihye "I'm busy, mian" Jihye said that and suddenly turn her face to me. We make an eye contact for a while before Jihye smile to me slightly "Why you standing there? Come in" She said that to me and I can't believe it! God, she act kind to me, not act cold as usual. I smile to her and come in to her room. I approach them and take the bucket of flower from Jihye's hand. I put that bucket inside the vase on the table "Feeling well?" I ask her while turning my face to her "I think, but my collarbone is a little bit hurts" She said that to me. I see Lami turn her face to me and Jihye when we talk. She really cute because of her blank face "When will our parents come back?" Suddenly she ask me but I don't know either. Three days ago my dad call me and told me that they will stay a little longer there for some vacation "I don't know, maybe they will be back when we start our school, about a week maybe" I said that and she nodded to me. I feel so much better now because of her warm act. I think she will change her mind and will always become this warm to me.

 

Jihye POV's

I play with Lami on the bed but I still feel so happy and thanks to Luhan for bring her here. I become kind to him since he really concern about me. I will start to act as a friend. I don't know in the future. Maybe we can back together or the opposite. Luhan is go out to buy something to eat for Lami and we just there talking. I really miss her. I really sorry that I never come to see her. Suddenly a doctor come to do some checking on me. Lami is amazed by the doctor. She stare blankly at the doctor with open. She is so cute and adorable "Miss Kim, you are getting better no, I think in two or three days you can sleep on your own bed" The doctor said that to me while smiling. I smile to him too and say thank you. It such a relief that I can go home in a couple days. I don't want my mom or my daddy know about this accident. Suddenly I remember about my car. I need to repair my car as soon as possible before my parents come. I'm panicking now!! "Eonnie! Where is oppa? I'm hungry" Suddenly Lami said that and I just smile to her. I'm about to open my mouth but the door flung open. Luhan there smiling to us "Lunch here" He said that and walk to us. I see Lami jump from the bed and help Luhan to unpacking the food. After that she eat her lunch on the couch while watching some cartoons. I hope she can grow up well. I just want her to become a smart and pretty girl, just like a mom who wants her daughter to become that way.

 

Luhan is finished with his lunch and sit on the chair beside me while Lami still eat on the couch. She is chewing her lunch so slow because she reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter