Chapter 26

Mr. and Mrs. Bully II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV's

I just stare at Jihye all day long. She is back to thank all guests for coming. Her eyes swollen, she really looks tired. It's already night but this place always crowded. Suddenly I saw two familiar figure. I bulge my eyes when I saw Jongsuk and Taeil come in. They bow to eomma and appa. What makes me more shocked is Jihye immediately hugging Jongsuk and cry on his embrace. I don't know why but my heart still feel the same feeling like a year ago. It hurts me. She didn't cry on my embrace at the first time, she is not comfotable with me anymore. Now my mind is asking about their relationship. Are they become closer and closer when I'm not here? Jongsuk knew about her pregnancy too. And he is the one who accompany Jihye to airport that time. He really mad at me that time. Is he still loving her? I bite my lips and look away. I can't saw her on another man's embrace.

 

Jihye POV's

Today is my grandma's funeral. I don't know how much tears fall from my eyes. I'm tired, very tired. I still want her to hug me and kiss me. I sigh hard and try to not crying. Jongsuk oppa not coming, Taeil too. Hyesung needs them too. I still have my parents here. I turn my face and I saw my mom crying there. No mom, please don't cry. I can't saw her crying, I will crying and yes I'm crying again right now. I cry even harder when I saw my daddy hugging my mom. It's really nice to have someone you love beside you, they will support you. Suddenly I feel arms hugging my body. I don't have to look at the face to know. It's Luhan. His scent tells me "Ssstt, I'm here" He said that while patting my back. I just put my arm around his waist and cry on his chest. I cry as long as I can. Suddenly Luhan call my name "All people already go back to your grandma's home" He said that to me softly. I know it's time to go back and let my grandma lives happily in heaven "Just for minutes, don't let me go" I said that to him and close my eyes. I really need his hug.

 

Luhan POV's

"Just for minutes, don't let me go" Jihye's words make me surprised. A slight smile appeared on my face, my heart flutters. I caressed her hair and nodded. If you want, I will never let you go Jihye "I will protect you forever" I said that to Jihye and she move her head to face me, still hugging me. She looks into my eyes, asking for explanation why I said that "I promise to grandma and I will make her happy" I said that and she keeps looking into my eyes "Grandma loves you so much, she never wants you to be hurt" I said that and she nodded "Arra" She sigh and close her eyes "Let's go back to grandma's house" She said that and broke the hug. She left me there alone. I just watching her back facing me "Last thing, I love you more than anyone" I said that and smiling to her back. She will never know.

 

Tomorrow I have to go back to England. So today, I decided to go to Jihye's home and meet her. I want to meet her before I go back to England. I dress well and use my parfume. I walk downstairs and meet my mom there "Where are you going?" She ask but I just wink at her "I know where are you going to" She said that and smile to me "Bye mom" I kiss her and run to my car. I can't wait to meet her again. I drive my car to her home and I don't forget to buy her strawberry cheese cake. I park my car and grab the paper bag. I hope she will happy when I give her this cake. I walk to the front door and her maid bow to me "Where is Jihye?" I ask her "Miss Kim is-----" "I'm here" I turn my face and saw Jihye on her simple white dress. I smile to her and lift the paper bag "In charge to deliver the cake" I said that formally and a slight smile appeared on her face "This is for you" I said that and handed the paper bag "Your favorite" She is smiling to me "Gomawo, let's have a talk inside" She said that and I nodded. She really kind to me now, but of course she treat me just like her friend.

 

Jihye POV's

I saw him coming from my window. It's a luck that Jimin is sleeping. I hurriedly walk out from my room and go to the front door. I saw Luhan there holding a paper bag talking to my maid "Miss Kim is-----" "I'm here" I said that before my maid finish her words. Luhan turn his face and smile to me "In charge to deliver the cake" He said that while lifting the paper bag "This is for you" He gives me the paper bag "Your favorite" I know it's strawberry cheese cake. I smile to him "Gomawo, let's have a talk inside" I said that and invited him to the living room. We sit side to side. I hope Jimin has a long nap. I see Luhan smiling to me "How's your condition?" He asked me, he is refering to my condition after grandma's funeral "I'm okay now" I said that and smile to him "Ah, that's a good news" He said that while ruffling my hair "By the way, I will go back to England tomorrow" He continues while frowning "Study hard there" I said that and give hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter