Chapter 14

Mr. and Mrs. Bully II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihye POV's

I sit on the edge of my bed and looking at the wall. I think our relationship will change caused of that crazy guy, Park Taeil. He is more protective to me now. I think he really scared that Taeil will hurt me. I think I will forget about Hyerin for a while. I have to make an excuse to my teacher. I don't want to sit beside that psycho. My head hurts thinking about my life. I massage my forehead for a while before standing up and grab my bag. I walk out from my room and walk downstairs. Inside my heart, I really scared to attend the school but I need to go. This is my last year at school. I have to study hard. I want to attend great university either in Korea or abroad "Jihye" I turn my face and I see my mom stand there while smiling "Leaving now?" She ask me and I nodded "Have your breakfast first" She smile to me "I will have breakfast later at school" I said that and hurily walk to the front door. I will just take a taxi or a bus today. I walk out from the gate and look around. My eyes caught Jongsuk's figure. He smile to me and wave to me. He run towards me and stop infront of me "Hi, how are you?" He ask me "Not fine, my life is in a total chaos" I said that to him. Now I can speak to him like to my older brother. I see his eyes full of guilty. Why his eyes show me a guilty? "Is it because of Luhan and Hyerin?" He ask me and I take a glance on him "I will tell you something that you really need to know" He said that and locked his eyes with mine. From his eyes, I could tell that he will say something huge. I prepare myself to hear something bad.

 

Jongsuk's POV's

I see Jihye out from his house so I smile to her and wave too. She looks so cute in her uniform. My feet start running toward her and stop infront of her "Hi, how are you?" I ask her happily. I can see her face change. Her eyes show me pain "Not fine, my life is in a total chaos" She said that and my heart skips a beat. I feel so guilty right now. I know her life in a total chaos because of Hyerin's baby bomb "Is it because of Luhan and Hyerin?" I ask at her and she gives me a glance. A quick glance "I will tell you something that you really need to know" I made up my mind and decided to tell her the truth. It hurts me to see this girl having no smile on her face. I know it will lead her to Luhan once again. I know it will make me have no chance to have her heart.

 

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. Jihye standing there while looking at me "Hyerin said the daddy of the baby is Luhan right?" I start and suddenly I see her teary eyes. She slightly nodded to me "Hyerin said to my father, the daddy of the baby is my father" I continue and she stares at me "What are you saying about?" She ask me "I think Hyerin is lying to one of us, I don't know if it's to Luhan or to my dad or both" I said that to her and smile "Don't think too much, I know Luhan never did that" I try to comfort her "Oppa, are you telling the truth?" She ask and I nodded "If you want any proves, you can wait until the baby being born, but now, don't think too much about that and trust me" I pat her shoulder "Hurry, you will late" I said that and leave her there. Start from now on, I will stop looking at her as my love. I will start looking at her as my sister. I know it hurts but it's more hurt when I saw her in pain.

 

Jihye POV's

I can't believe Jongsuk tell me such a huge thing like that. My brain collapse but I can say that the weight on my shoulder decreased. I think I can trust Jongsuk oppa. His eyes telling the truth. I will forget about Hyerin now and think about Taeil. I hope my complicated life will turn into a peacefull life. I smile slightly to myself as I walk to the bus stop. I wait for the bus there while playing with my handphone. When the bus there, I get in and sit on the seat. I staring at the window. Thinking about what should I do or say to Luhan and what should I do if Taeil keeps act strange infront of me. I turn my face so sudden and I see a couple hand in hand beside my seat. They are using a uniform too. They look so cute together. I feel jealous. How can they have a sweet relationship when I have a very complicated one? Life is unfair. I slap my forehead to delete all that thought. I have a great life, I need to thank God.

 

I walk in from the gate and take my phone out. I dial Luhan's number and wait for his answer. I wait for a minute but no answer. I call him again and this time he pick up the call "Where are you?" I ask him while walk to my class slowly. I'm scared now. I need Luhan now "Me?" He ask me and suddenly someone is messing my hair. I turn my face and see Luhan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter