Chapter 27

Mr. and Mrs. Bully II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihye POV's

I see Jimin wave to Jongsuk and Hyesung when they leave from my house. I just watch her while smiling. Suddenly she turns her face and smile to me "Eomma, I still want to play outside" She said that and pouting her lips. I kneel down and smile to her "Nado, let's go, I will take you to a beautiful place" I said that and get in for a while. I take my car key and hold Jimin's hand "Kaja" I said that and open the door for her. She sit down and use her own seatbelt. She can buckle the seatbelt by herself, she is smart right? I get in and check her seatbelt "Eomma, hurry" She smiles to me and suddenly I remember Luhan. That smile, Jimin smile means Luhan smile. I start the engine and drive away from my home. I know where I want to go. I know I will go to there. I always go to there when I'm alone and lonely. I will show her the beautiful place. 

 

"Eomma, where are we? Why so many trees?" She ask me cutely. I just step on the brakes and smile to her "We are here, come on" I said that and get out. I open her door and she is jump from the car. She look around and suddenly her eyes widen "Yeputa" She shout and run to the flower plant that me and Luhan plant. Well, I grew it by myself when he left me. I always came here and watering the flower. I came here almost everyday when I carried Jimin inside my tummy. Just this place that always there for me when I sad and want to cry. This place which makes me always remember Luhan "Eomma, can I pick this flower?" She ask me and I nodded to her. Jimin pick one of the flower and run to me "This is for eomma, I love you eomma" She said that and I chuckled "Jimin-ah, eomma loves you too" I said that and take the flower from her hand. I really happy have a daughter like her. Suddenly I feel a raindrop on my skin so I hurriedly hug Jimin and lead her to get into the car. I get in too and start the engine "Aaah, why it's raining so sudden? I think we should go home now" I said that with a frown on my face "It's okay mom, come on, I'm tired and want a hot chocolate, make it for me okay?" She said that and wink to me. God, who thaught her winking like that?? "How can you know about winking?" I ask her while bulging my eyes "Uncle Jongsuk" She said that and I laugh. Jongsuk oppa, how dare he thaught her winking.

 

Luhan POV's

"Woohooo!" I scream and run to my bed. I jump on my bed while laughing hard. God, this is the best feeling I've ever feel. Finally, I finished my study at Cambridge and go back to this house. Eventhough another country has a beautiful environment but Korea is number one for me. Suddenly I hear a knock on the door and after that the door flung open, my dad smiles to me "Son, let's have a talk" He said that and going in to my bedroom. I sit on the bed and he did too "Start working on tomorrow" He said that with a serious tone "Our company can't wait any longer for Cambridge alumni" He smile to me while patting my shoulder "Daddy, I will work there" I said that smiling to him "Eeem, can I ask you something?" I said that and he nodded "Is Jihye----" "Ah, about her, she already become a manager at JH group, you will meet her often if you work at our company, don't worry" He winks to me and I just stare at him. How can he know about my question? "I know my son, don't questioned me about how I knew" He said that and stand up "Until tomorrow Mr. Lu" He said that and leave me there alone. Just thought about Jihye, my heart beats so fast. Finally I can meet her everyday, finally I can see her face everyday. No distance between us, I can't wait to meet her.

 

Jihye POV's

"Eomma!!" I hear Jimin loud voice so I turn my face before get in to my car. I see her run towards me while my maids running after her "Waeyo?" I ask her while bending my body. She smiles to me and kiss my cheeks "Goodbye eomma, I will miss you, work hard" She said that and wave to me "Bye my baby girl" I hug her and kiss her. After that I get in to my car and drive to my office. When I arrive there, the officers bow to me. I just give them a slight smile and immediately go to my office "Good morning" I said that to my secretary with a smile on my face. She bow to me and smile "Someone is waiting for you inside" She said that and I bulge my eyes "Who?" I ask her. She just smile and her cheeks turns pink. Yah, what happened to her. I just stare at her for a while then open the door. I get in and saw a man in suit sitting on the chair infront of my desk. His back facing me so I just walk slowly to my desk. Suddenly he turns his face and I gasp "Luhan?" "Annyeong Jihye-ya" He said that and stand up. He open his arm with a smile on his face. I run to him and hug him tight "Yah, why didn't you tell me?" I ask him and he just chuckled "It's surprise!" I said that and broke the hug "I really want to have my first breakfast in Korea with you" He said that and my heart flutter "I'm busy" I said that, try to "Liar" He said that and peck my lips so sudden. I just froze there and bulge my eyes "I miss you" His tone is really soft and melt my heart "So don't reject me" He said that and smile "I already buy strawberry cheese cake for you, sit and eat" He said that and I just do whatever he said. Luhan, he surprised me, he makes my heart beats excitedly again.

 

Luhan told me about hislife in Cambridge, he told me about his study "I get rank 12 there, it's quite fantastic, aren't you proud of me?" He ask and I nodded. I can't turn my eyes from his face. If only I could say that I miss him too "So how about you? You get the first rank at Seoul University right?" He asked me and my heart stop. I stare blankly at him "Hey, what happened? You didn't get the first rank there?" He asked and smile awkwardly. No, I never attend that university Luhan "Gwaenchana, you always make me proud" He said that to me "You are------" Suddenly a knock on my door cut his words. I saw my secretary bow to me "Mr. Kim is here" She said that and my daddy appeared "Ji---- Oh, Luhan, you are here" My daddy said that with the brightest smile he has. Luhan stand up and bow to him. My daddy hug him and patted his back "Not only your parents who proud of you, me too" He said that and Luhan just chuckled. I really love this scene, this is the best scene. I smile slightly "Jihye-ya, I just want to tell you that we will have dinner tonight with Mr. and Mrs. Lu" He smile to me and I nodded "How dare they didn't tell me that you already here" He continue as he patted Luhan's arm "How about have a talk with me? Jihye is busy" My daddy said that and Luhan nodded "Of course, Miss Kim is busy I think" He said that and wave to me "I'll meet you later" He said that and left my office with daddy. What will my daddy s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter