Chapter 12

Mr. and Mrs. Bully II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihye POV's

When I open my eyes, I see no Luhan beside me. Is he already leaving? I check the time and it's already 9 am. God, why I always awake this late? I turn my face to the night stand and I see a paper there. I grab that paper and read the words written there. I smile brightly when I read that. He wrote "Take care Jihye-ya, don't forget to feed my sister! Kkkkk, I will miss you" Suddenly my eyes catch something shine from my finger. I take a look and bulging my eyes. How can this ring around my finger? God, this ring, this bring back the old memories. I smile to myself like an idiot while staring at the ring. I hear a crack from the door and hurily check that. I see Lami stand there while staring blankly "Oh, Lami-ya" I said that to her and sit down on the bed. She walk to me then jump to the bed "Eonnie, why are you sleeping in oppa's room?" Suddenly a hard thing fall from the sky to my head. I'm so dead right now. What I have to say? I smile awkwardly to Lami "Eonnie didn't sleep here, this morning, before your oppa leave, he asked me to sleep here since it's nearer to your room" I speak up a sweet lie to Lami and of course she buy it. She nodded to me and touching my hair "Eonnie, can we eat ice cream?" She ask me softly while smiling. I smile to her and nodded "Of course, I will take a bath first" I said that and she kiss me "Gomawo eonnie-ya!" She said that and run out from Luhan's room. That was close. Luckily, I smart enough to built a lie.

 

I walk with Lami while holding her hand. I decided to find an ice cream shop near here since there is no car "Lami-ya" I call Lami "Wae eonnie?" She ask me "Did you miss mom and dad?" I ask her and she nodded "Me too" I said that while pouting "But it's okay for me since eonnie always here beside me" She said that and I can feel my heart flutter "Yaaaay! We find one!" Suddenly Lami shout to me while staring at the front. I turn my face to the front and I see an ice cream shop there "Kaja" I said that to Lami while pulling her softly to there. I open the door for her and we get in together. I order two ice cream for both of us. While waiting for our ice creams, Lami can't stop talking. She often say something nonsense like she wants to become a princess cinderella. But I find it cute "Eonnie, when will you and oppa get married? I want to use a princess gown" All of sudden, Lami said that crazy thing to me and I just froze there staring at her "You can use any princess gowns now" I said that to her but she didn't listen. Her eyes lock on the waiter who walking towards us "Ice cream" She said that to me when the waiter serve the ice cream "Gomawo eonnie" She said that and start to eat her ice cream. Eat a lot Lami-ya!

 

I can feel my phone suddenly vibrate inside my bag. I take out my phone and I see Luhan's caller ID there. He call me with a video call. I pick up the call and I see Luhan's face on my phone. He smile to me "What are you doing now?" He ask me "Feeding your sister an ice cream" I said that to him while smiling "Lami-ya" I call her and pull her closer to me "Oppa!" She wave to Luhan "Why eating an ice cream again? You will get fat" Luhan said that to Lami but Lami stick her tongue out for him. I see her lips was mess by ice cream. I grab a tissue from the table and wipe her lips slowly "Jihye" I hear Luhan call my name so I turn my face to my phone again "I'll go home tomorrow, our works done at this night" He said that and I nodded "I need to go again" He said that and wave to me. I wave back and my phone didn't show him again. Bye Luhan, work hard.

 

I walk in from the gate with Lami on my back. I piggy back her. She really happy. But when I lift my face, I see a car parked there. I don't know whose car is it. It's not Luhan's car. I walk to the front door and I hear a woman's voice yelling from there. I hurily get in and I see all the maid gathered there with their face down to the floor. There is one woman in a heels stand infront of them "Miss Kim" One of the maid call me when she saw me. I put Lami down and hold her hand "What happened?" I ask her and when I turn my face, I see Hyerin already glare at me. What is she doing here? "Please take Lami to her room" I said that to the maid because I'm scared this will say something crazy infront of Lami. It's not good for her. When I see the maid gone with Lami to the second floor, I turn my face to Hyerin "What happened here?" I ask her coldly and she smirks to me "Where is Luhan?" She ask me "Luhan is not here" I said that to her, raising my voice. What this wants? She never deserve to ask about Luhan "Yah! Where is him? I want to tell him that he will become a daddy in 9 months" She said that while her belly. I hear a loud gasp from the maid but I just remain silent. I don't know how should I react. My heart race. I feel like something gone from my heart. I feel emptiness. Should I trust her or not? "He isn't here" I said that to her "Give it to Luhan" She handed me a letter and walk to the front door. But su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter