Chapter 34

Mr. and Mrs. Bully II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV's

It's been a week and my life is totally perfect. Jihye wants a simple wedding party where just family and close friends there. I want that too. Our family support anything we want. My mom and eomma busy preparing the invitation, the dishes and I feel so excited but I feel tired too. I have a lot of work to do and I have to prepare for my wedding too. We will have our wedding party at my vacation home, Jihye's wish. She wants that because that's the place where I propose her. Today we will choose the wedding ring and the wedding gown since it's weekend. I can't wait to meet Jihye. I miss her and I miss Jimin too. I walk out from my room and walk downstairs. I saw my mom and Lami there "Mom" I called her and she turns her face "I will go now" I said that and my mom hurriedly stand up "I will come with you, Lami too, we will play with Jimin while you two going out" She smiles and I nodded "Okay, come on" I said that and walk to my car. It's not only me who excited but the whole family too.

 

I walk inside Jihye's home with mom and Lami. My mom immediately walk to the living room and I hear Jimin's voice from there. I walk to the living room and saw Jimin hugging my mom "Appa" She smile to me and broke the hug with my mom. She approaches me and smile "Did you bring ice cream?" She asked and I chuckled "No, baby, you already eating ice cream last day, eomma told me" I said that while carry her "Where is eomma?" I asked her "Eomma is in the bedroom" She said that and move her body "Appa, let me go, I want to play" She said that and I jusct chuckled while sit her on the couch "Eomma" I said that to Jihye's mom and she turns her face "How are you doing? I haven't come here since a week ago, a lot of work to do at office" I said that and she smiles "I'm okay, don't force yourself son" She smile to me while my arms "He never listen to me, I told him but he always said it's for Jihye and Jimin" Suddenly my mom shout and eomma just laughing "I never wrong, you are the right man for my girls" She smile to me and my heart melt "Luhan" Suddenly I hear Jihye's voice so I turn my face and I smile to her. It's just a week and I feel like I already being separated for a long time.

 

Jihye POV's

"Luhan" I called him when I saw his back on me. He turns his face and a smile appeared on his face. I smile back but froze on my spot. We never met for a week and now I can saw him. It feels like I want to explode. He is more handsome and his smile become more adorable "Hey" He said that while walk closer to me. He hold my hand and smile "Waeyo? Miss me that much?" He asked me while chuckled "I do" I said that and he chuckled. He lean his face closer to me but I hurriedly push him softly "They watch us" I chuckled and he turns his face to them. My mom and eomma laughing hard while Lami and Jimin keep playing around "Mom, eomma. we will go now" Luhan said that and they nodded "Take care" Eomma said that and my mom walk to Jimin "Jimin-ah, say goodbye to eomma" My mom said that and Jimin lift her face "Bye eomma appa, don't forget to buy me ice cream" She said that and busy with her toy again "Come on" Luhan said that and hold my hand. I smile to him and walk to his car with him. 

 

We get out from the car and get in to the jewelry shop. Luhan's arm around my waist and he never let me stand a little bit far from him. He looks into the display ring and I just look into him. I smile like an idiot but suddenly he turns his face "Hey, are you crazy these days? I often caught you smiling alone like that" He said that while chuckled "Hmm, I'm crazy in love with you" I said that and he stare at me "I know" He said that and peck my lips "Welcome, what do you need?" Suddenly a woman in her mid thirty said that to us and Luhan smile to her "We need a wedding rings" He said that and that woman smile to us "Wait a minute" She said that and took some wedding rings from the display "Here our recomendation" She said that and put the rings infront of us. Every rings just beautiful and they all made me smile "Which one babe?" Luhan asked me and I smile to him "Everything just beautiful" I said that and he nodded "How about this one?" He point at the couple wedding rings and I smile to him "I like them, simple but beautiful" I said that to him "We take this one" He said that and the woman smile "You can put your blood inside the ring, see this transparent diamond? It will turn red" She said that and I drop my jaw. Is that even possible? "Great, we will take that" Luhan said that and finish the payment.

 

Luhan POV's

The woman take a single drop of my blood and Jihye's blood and put it together inside a small tube. She said that our blood is become one and that's how we should live start when that rings rest on our finger. I bring Jihye to one of the most  famous wedding dress designer in town and pull her softly to get in. The designer welcome us and ask about the detail "Your bride is too beautiful,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter