Chapter 3

Mr. and Mrs. Bully II
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihye POV's

I feel my eyes so heavy when I try to open them. I force myself to open my eyes and stand up from my bed. First day of summer break and I feel so blue. I sigh and walk to the bathroom. I check myself on the mirror, and God, I swear I look like a monster. My face red and my eyes swollen. I hit my forehead when I remember about my car. I need to repair my pretty car. I frown to myself and walk slowly to the bathtub. I fill the bathtub with water and take a bath. I feel like I have no energy. But I think it's not a bad idea to go outside since it's summer and I have to avoid myself of being alone. It's not good for me. After finished, I get out and dress well. I find a black shade and use it. I can't show the world my swollen eyes. I really look ugly. I walk downstairs and I see my maid bow to me "Miss Kim, are you not having your lunch?" She ask me and I give her a weak smile "No, I will have lunch outside" I said that and walk to my car. Actually I just having no appetite so I won't have lunch outside too. I feel so bless because my mom and my dad are abroad. Sometimes it's good having busy parents.

 

I park my car inside the repair shop and get out from there. Everytime my car broke, I will bring it here. I look around and I see his repair shop is really busy. So many cars to repair I think. When I turn my face to the left I see Mr. Go walk to me and bow. I bow back "Mr. Go, can you repair it?" I ask him while frowning. He always repair my car, perfectly "What happened to your car?" He ask me while checking my car "Accident" I said that and he stare at me "Accident? Are you alright?" He ask me and I nodded. He kinda close to me and my family "Can you repair it? How long?" I ask him again and I see Mr. Go thinking "Of course I can but I'm not sure for how long" He said that to me "Okay, it's okay, call me when it's done" I said that and give him a little smile. Now I have to go home by taxi since my car broke "I'll go now, bye and thank you so much" I said that and turn my back but suddenly I remember something. I'm facing him again "Please don't tell my parents" I said that to him and he nodded "I got it, don't worry" He said that to me and I smile once again "What happened to your car?" Suddenly I hear a familiar voice. Voice that I don't want to hear the most. I froze there having no courage to turn my body. Mr. Go just staring at me and the person behind me before he bow to me and left. I still froze there when I feel his hand on my shoulder and turn me around to facing him. I really don't want to see his face. His face and his voice just make my scars hurt again "I ask you Jihye" Luhan said that with a serious tone "Just a little accident" I said that to him. Lucky I used my shade so he can't see my eyes, my swollen eyes. He can't know that I cry because of him "Gwaenchana? Where is hurt?" He ask me while checking my body. What is he doing right now? Worrying about me? He broke our relationship last day and today he act like nothing happened "I'm okay, nothing hurt, I have to leave now" I said that and start to walk away from him. Suddenly he grab my hand and bring my hand infront of his face. I really surprised that he did that. I stare at him and I see him smirking "Still using this ring? Still wanting me back?" He ask me. Luhan, are you starting to act like a jerk right now? I look at my hand and I see that ring still around my finger "Well, no, I don't want you back and here" I pull my hand from his grip and take off the ring "It's yours again now" I continue and handing the ring to him. I see his smirk gone away. I hurrily turn my body and walk away from him. I can feel my tears streaming down my face. I don't know why God make me the most unlucky girl alive. Why I have to meet him? It hurts, it hurts!

 

I walk and wait for the taxi at the side of the road. But I see no taxi empty. Aaah, I'm getting bored and I see a bus stop not far from there. Should I take bus? But I never take one. But I'm curious and I have nothing to do. I think for a while and walk to the bus stop. I sit there while waiting for the bus. I see so many people there too, waiting for the bus. Suddenly my mind thinking about Luhan again. Forget about him Jihye, he is not worth "Eonnie" Suddenly I hear somebody calling me. I turn my face and I see Jinhe there "Jinhe" I call her and I see Jinhee walk to me "Eonnie, what are you doing here? Where is your car?" She ask me "My car broke because I got an accident last day" I said that to her and she bulge her eyes "Really? Are you okay?" She ask me and I nodded "Jinhe-ya, if I want to go home, which bus should I take?" I ask her and she chuckle "You don't know how to go home, you just have to take that bus and you will arrive at the bus stop near your neighbourhood" She said that hurrily because she saw my bus. I nodded to her "Okay, thank you, I'll go now" I said that and get in to the bus. I look around to see empty seat. I see an empty seat at the back near the window. I walk there and sit. I look outside and stare blankly at the tall building. I feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter