Learning To Love

Learning To Love

Chapter 9

 

"You are so naughty." Yuri giggled & kissed Jaejoong's cheek while they walked by Sunny on their way back to their seats.

 

Sunny turned her head sharply & glared at Yuri.

 

"Let me sit by the window this time." Jaejoong said, & slid into the seat before Yuri could protests.

 

He pushed the armrest up, allowing Yuri to snuggle perfectly into his embrace without anything to get between them.

 

"Food won't be served for another five hour so why don't we try to get some more sleep?" Jaejoong suggested, "I'm cold!" Yuri whined. Then her eyes lit up mischievously as an idea started to form in her head.

 

She pushed the buzzer above their heads & waited for Sunny to come while putting Jaejoong's hand on her lap & covering it with the blanket.

 

"Can I have another pillow & blanket please?" Yuri said to Sunny, when she came over.

 

"What does she have that I don't?" Sunny muttered to herself.

 

"None of my targets have ever been able to refuse me before & I will make sure that this one doesn't."

 

She confidently walked back with the pillow & blanket, feeling so sure that she could get Jaejoong's attention, "She's coming." Yuri whispered to Jaejoong.

 

"Aw, baby, come on, let's go again. That was so short." Jaejoong pretended to nudge Yuri.

 

"That's why it's called a quickie because it's quick." She pushed him away & looked up just in time to take the pillow & blankets that Sunny handed her.

 

She took them swiftly & laid the blanket over her lap.

 

Jaejoong immediately dug his hands under the blanket & massaged Yuri's thigh.

 

Sunny walked away with a look of disgusts & anger boiling inside of her.

 

"So, that little screwed him & that's why he doesn't look at me! Well, it's going to be his loss!" She scoffed, "Jaejoong Oppa! What do you think you are doing with your hand in there?!" Yuri demanded, while swatting Jaejoong's hand away from her long, flawless leg.

 

"Why, taking advantage of you, of course." Jaejoong replied, matter-of-factly.

 

"& here I thought you were a gentleman." Yuri turned her body away & sunk her head into the pillow.

 

"I am!" Jaejoong exclaimed, & reached over to take Yuri by the shoulders.

 

"I was just joking around; I'm sorry. Please don't be mad?"

 

Yuri turned towards his voice, unaware that his face was less than eight inches away from hers.

 

Their lips brushed lightly & when they were about to pull away, Jaejoong noticed Sunny eyeing them from the next aisle.

 

He placed his hand on Yuri's chin & softly caressed her cheek while deepening the kiss.

 

He stared into Yuri's surprised eyes & hinted that Sunny was watching.

 

Yuri got the hint from Jaejoong & began to respond to the tantalizing dance of his tongue by his neck & softly.

 

They were so absorbed into the kiss that they didn’t notice that Sunny was no longer watching.

 

Time seemed to stop for Yuri & Jaejoong as they were lost in their own little world.

 

The sweetness of Yuri's baby pink lips lured Jaejoong to taste them more intensely.

 

Only when they began to run out of air did the two acknowledge the reality of what was happening.

 

Yuri's eyes flew open & she pushed Jaejoong away while oxygen back into her lungs.

 

Jaejoong opened his eyes slowly as if it was all a dream. He looked at the angel who he had just kissed. Yuri, his Yuri, ‘She's your wife remember?!’ His brain screamed.

 

He looked at her & they both turned crimson as their eyes met.

 

"I think the stewardess totally got the message." Yuri said breathlessly.

 

For the remainder of the flight, they acted like a normal couple, laughing, joking & occasionally holding hands when Sunny passed by.

 

When the plane landed, the passengers grabbed their luggage & walked out.

 

"Oops, sorry." Yuri apologized, when she accidentally bumped into Sunny on her way out.

 

She smiled sheepishly & looked away when Sunny shot her one last glare.

 

The couple casually walked off the plane, hand in hand, unaware of the step in intimacy that they had taken, "Wow, this place is beautiful!" Jaejoong exclaimed, as he put down his bags & explored their room in the japanese inn.

 

"Oppa! Aren't you going to help me?!" Yuri whined, from the doorway.

 

Jaejoong walked over & opened his arms, prepared to take all of Yuri's bags.

 

What he wasn't expecting was Yuri dropping her things onto the floor & collapsing into his embrace.

 

Jaejoong wasn’t ready for the sudden transfer of weight onto his body, so naturally he tumbled backwards & fell onto the soft mat with Yuri on top of him.

 

"Why didn't you catch me?!" Yuri groaned, with her face buried in his chest.

 

"I'm so tired; you know that I had collapse any minute." She continued before Jaejoong could defend himself, "How was I supposed to know that you were seriously going to drop dead?!" Jaejoong cried.

 

She started pounding on his chest weakly & eventually stopped when she no longer had the strength to lift her fists up.

 

"I’m tired. I want to sleep." She murmured softly.

 

"Go take a shower & I will ask the room maid to spread out the futon so you can sleep." He lifted her up & shooed her into the bathroom.

 

"Look, they gave us yukatas to change into." He handed them to the zombie-like Yuri & closed the bathroom door for her.

 

"So nice, warm & comfortable! Why did he have to take it away?!" Yuri grumbled to herself, unaware that the pillow she had been lying on was actually Jaejoong's chest.

 

After a quick shower, Yuri slipped into the yukata & disappeared into the warm futon.


Jaejoong smiled fondly at his wife & joined her in dreamland when he finished washing up.