Learning To Love

Learning To Love

Chapter 17

 

"Oh, Jaejoong Oppa." Yuri moaned softly, between kisses. Her arms were wrapped around his neck, her fingers massaging his scalp as his tongue made its way around . Jaejoong had carried her bridal style & laid her down on the couch in her office, where they were lying now.

 

"Oppa, stop." She said, while attempting to push him away. Jaejoong released her lips from his kisses but to her delight & dismay, his mouth was beginning to leave a trail of kisses along her jawline & down .

 

She took in a deep breath & enjoyed his sensuous act before sitting up & cupping Jaejoong's face in her hands. Jaejoong, however, was addicted to kissing her & didn't miss the opportunity to kiss her hand.

 

"Oppa, it's not that I don't want you to kiss me." She began, "It's just that I'm absolutely starving & I thought you were going to take me out to dinner." Yuri finally uttered the last sentence which thankfully got Jaejoong's attention.

 

"I'm sorry, baby. You just looked so irresistible that I couldn't help myself." He grinned sheepishly & stood up. Yuri hopped off the couch & grabbed her black kate spade new york branton square mills satchel bag, "Let's go. I'm seriously going to faint from hunger."

 

The couple walked, hand-in-hand, into the most romantic restaurant in the city that overlooked a beautiful view of the ocean. The starry night sky twinkled at them through the glass window. After sitting down & ordering their dinner, Jaejoong reached out for Yuri's hand.

 

"Did I tell you how absolutely beautiful you look tonight?" He asked. Yuri giggled as the remembered Jaejoong's reaction when he saw her in the office.

 

"Actions speaks louder than words." She smiled shyly at him & squeezed his hand lovingly. She gazed around the restaurant to admire the fabulous night view. Her eyes settled on a couple in the corner of the restaurant.

 

A young man knelt down on his knee & took out a red velvet box from his pocket. He opened it & took the hand of the young woman sitting at the table.

 

Yuri gasped as the diamond sparkled from the ½ ct tw round-cut 14k white gold ring. Jaejoong turned his head towards the couple, curious to see what Yuri was looking at.

 

"I don't have much to offer you, Jaekyung, but if you would give me the honour of being the one to take care of you for the rest of your life, I promise you that with everything I have, I will make you the happiest woman on earth. Marry me." The man said courageously.

 

His girlfriend was speechless & could only nod her head as tears of joy streamed down her face. The man quickly slipped the ring onto his fiancee's finger & embraced her tightly.

 

"I love you so much, Chiwon Oppa." She finally found her voice.

 

"I love you too, Jaekyung." The entire restaurant clapped & cheered for the lovely couple.

 

"Aw, how sweet." Jaejoong smiled & turned back to Yuri.

 

"Darling, what's the matter? Why are you crying?" He brushed the tears off of Yuri's face & his gripped on her hand tightened.

 

"That was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard. It sounds just like a fairy tale, except it was real." Yuri sniffed. Then she straightened up & wiped her eyes.

 

"I'm fine. I always cry when I read romance novels or watch sappy movies so I really can't help myself when I actually witness a proposal as romantic as that one." She giggled at her own silliness & assured Jaejoong that there was nothing wrong with her tear ducts.

 

Dinner was served abruptly & from the speed that Yuri was putting food in , Jaejoong was pretty sure she was feeling alright. An hour later, as they got up to leave, Yuri pulled Jaejoong towards the table at the corner of the restaurant.

 

"To congratulate the happy couple." She said in response, to Jaejoong's questioning look. Jaekyung & Chiwon looked up at the two strangers who eagerly approached their table.

 

"Hi. We just want to congratulate you on your engagement. I'm so happy for you because marriage has been so wonderful for me. My husband is so intelligent & caring. He believes in me when I try & comforts me when I fail. I always know that he loves me, that's why he's the perfect man for me." Yuri said proudly, as she shook hands with the couple.

 

"We wish you all the best." Jaejoong said, smiling brightly & also exchanging handshakes with the couple, "Sweetie, I have a surprises for you." Jaejoong said cheekily, after they walked out of the restaurant. He pulled a silk handkerchief out of his pocket.

 

"First, I need to blindfold you." He quickly tied it around Yuri's eyes & pushed her into the car before she could protests.

 

"Where are you taking me Oppa?" Yuri smiled at her husband's romantic gesture.

 

"We are almost there; just be patient." He said, while taking out his samsung galaxy s4, dialing a number. After one ring, he hung up & smiled to himself. The car slowly came to a stop as Jaejoong turned off the engine, "Can I look now?" Yuri asked eagerly.

 

"No, not yet. I'm going to carry you okay?" He pulled Yuri out of the car & lifted her into his strong arms. After what felt like a hundred twists & turns, Jaejoong finally put her down. Her black steve madden dessi high heel sandal tapped on the hardwood floor & she heard Jaejoong closing the door behind them.

 

"Can I look now?" She asked again.

 

"Not yet. When you hear the music, you can take the blindfold off." She heard Jaejoong's voice floating further away.

 

‘Music? What music?’ She thought. Suddenly, a sweet, romantic sound coming from a piano drifted into her ear as Yuri pulled the handkerchief from her eyes. She was astonished to see that it was Jaejoong playing that beautiful song.


With his eyes closed & head tilted to one side, Jaejoong looked even more adorable. However, Yuri had no time to catch her breath because as she looked around, she was greeted with another surprises.