Learning To Love

Learning To Love

Chapter 23

 

It was a kiss that took their breath away. Yuri softly pulled away from Jaejoong & rested her head on the rose petal. The candles glowered around her & the soft aroma of fresh berries & wild raspberry from the candles mixed with the scent of the roses drifted into her nose.

 

The song being played in the background, set a steady rhythm to calm Yuri's erratic heartbeat. Everything was set; she had created the most romantic setting for their special night.

 

Now, it was up to Jaejoong to initiate. She, being a girl, wasn’t going to throw herself at him, no matter how much she craved for his touch.

 

‘Maybe some alcohol will help ease him into the mood.’ She thought to herself. She got up from the bed & poured some champagne into the two wine glasses.

 

"To us." They clinked glasses & emptied the contents in one gulp. Yuri's cheeks immediately flushed red as the effect of the champagne began to kick in. Jaejoong looked at his beautiful wife & decided to wait no more. She was too irresistible, too tempting.

 

A fire set off inside of him & he boldly pulled Yuri into his arms. He kissed her hungrily, perhaps too hungrily but Yuri was enthusiastic to return the kiss. Her hands unconsciously slid into his greenwich blue polo ralph lauren thermal crew neck t-shirt & caressed his smooth back as he kissed her like she has never been kissed before.

 

Sensing that his wife was becoming breathless, Jaejoong slowly released but his lips continued their journey down & onto her shoulder. Yuri gasped as his teasing kisses erupted new sensations through her body. She closed her eyes & called out his name softly while running her fingers through his hair.

 

Jaejoong naughtily reached behind Yuri to released the ribbons on her nightgown. He slowly tugged the silky material off of her body & covered with his before she could say anything to protests.

 

As the kiss became more intense, Jaejoong felt the heat rising between their bodies & quickly pulled off his shirt. Settling back down, his bare milky, soft white skin came in contact with Yuri's for the first time. Feeling shy & embarrassed, he laid his head next to hers on the pillow, avoiding her gaze.

 

"I love you, Jaejoong Oppa." He heard her murmur those sweet words into his ear, removing all shadows of doubt in his heart.

 

"I love you, too." He said passionately. He looked into her eyes, asking for permission & then removed the remainder of their garments. Yuri closed her eyes & took in a deep breath. It was time.

 

She had never really thought too much about it but now that it was really happening, she didn't know how to react. Should she be nervous, scared, excited, happy? Surprisingly, she didn’t feel shy or awkward at all. Although some people would feel vulnerable & exposed, she felt loved & protected. She loved Jaejoong & had trust in him that he loved her just as much.

 

The night flew by quickly for the couple but they were too busy with each other to notice. Jaejoong gently & tenderly loved, honoured & cherished Yuri with his heart, body & soul. Yuri didn’t hesitate to show her love for Jaejoong by gleefully responding to his amorous actions.

 

When they were too tired to even speak, Yuri rested her head on Jaejoong's heaving chest & contently breathed in his manly scent. Jaejoong her head lovingly & pulled the blanket higher to her shoulder. When their heart rate finally slowed down to normal, she lifted her head to look at him & purred softly in his ear, "Oppa." "What is it, baby?" He opened his eyes & looked at his beautiful wife. She didn't say anything but lifted herself up & kissed his lips. Suddenly, he remembered something. Why did this feel oddly familiar? Deja vu?

 

*Flashback*

 

Jaejoong felt something warm & soft on his body. He opened his eyes & found Yuri lying on his chest, sleeping peacefully. He was about to close his eyes when he noticed that there was nothing between him & Yuri. They were both lying in the sleeping bag.

 

‘Oh, no.’ A thought flashed through Jaejoong's head, ‘What happened? Why are we ? We didn't even get married yet. Did we do anything?’ A wave of panic rushed through Jaejoong. Suddenly, he felt Yuri stirring, "Jaejoong Oppa." She purred softly, lifting her head up to look at him.

 

"No, Yuri, don't. Just...uh, lie back down." Jaejoong said quickly, before Yuri could lift herself up, exposing her body to him. She obediently lay back down & rested her head on his chest. The slight brush of her soft lips against his sent shivers down his spine.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

The dream; of course.

 

"Darling, do you want to hear something strange?" Jaejoong pulled Yuri closer to his body & touched her cheek gently.

 

"What?" Yuri asked cutely.

 

"Remember the night of our engagement party, you fell asleep on the patio & then I carried you into my room?" Yuri nodded & closed her eyes again.

 

"That night, I had this dream that we were lying in my sleeping bag with you on top of me." Jaejoong recalled.

 

"Really?" That caught Yuri's attention immediately, "What did we...I mean, were we...did we?" Her voice trailed off, as she looked intensely into his eyes.

 

"That's the thing. I don't think we did anything but I felt guilty for some reason." Jaejoong rubbed his forehead & sighed.

 

"Well, we are married now. You don't need to feel guilty or anything." Yuri smiled beautifully & touched his cheek. She snuggled closer to him & stifled a yawn.


"Let's get some shut-eye, sleepyhead." Jaejoong gave her one last kiss & before she could ask for a longer good night kiss, he had already drifted off to dreamland. Yuri sighed contently & drifted off to a peaceful sleep.