Learning To Love

Learning To Love

Chapter 13

 

"You are bad." Yuri elbowed Jaejoong.

 

"You are badder." Jaejoong elbowed Yuri back.

 

"There's no such word!" Yuri exclaimed.

 

"Well, if there is then that's what you are." Jaejoong replied. The two chuckled as they hurried off the plane, "You started it."

 

"No, you did." They continued to bicker all through the ride home from the airport.

 

"I'm glad to see you two getting along so well." Commented Mrs. Kwon, when the couple walked through the door.

 

"We missed you all so much." Yuri waved to everyone. She dropped her bags & ran to hug her siblings, parents & in-laws. The Kwon's had come over to welcome their daughter & son-in-law home from their honeymoon, "Did you two have fun?" Mr. Kwon asked.

 

"Yes. We had a great time & there are plenty of pictures to prove it." Jaejoong dug out all the film canisters from his bag & dumped them onto the coffee table.

 

"We will get those developed later. I'm so exhausted." Yuri collapsed onto the couch next to Hyoyeon, "Oh yeah, presents." Yuri opened a large suitcase & passed out the gifts to everyone.

 

"Hope you guys like them. Yuri & I spent forever shopping for them." Jaejoong added.

 

"I'm going upstairs to take a shower & get some rest! Call me when dinner's ready!" Yuri announced, & headed upstairs.

 

"Me, too. Wait up." Jaejoong called, after Yuri. He raced up the stairs & caught up with her just as she entered the bedroom.

 

"I got here first." Yuri pouted when Jaejoong zoomed into the bathroom before her, "Jaejoong Oppa!" She whined, & stomped her foot in frustration.

 

He pulled her inside & shut the door, "We can share the bathroom." He said, & started take off his white short sleeve raw edge polo shirt.

 

"No." She pushed him out of the door, "I will make it quick." She promised & hurriedly the water after jumping into the shower to drown out Jaejoong's complaints.

 

"Finally." Jaejoong pushed his way into the bathroom as Yuri came out, "You have no idea how dirty I feel after the long flight." He said. Yuri plopped her head onto the pillow & fell asleep instantly, oblivious to Jaejoong's muttering.

 

"Sleepyhead, don't hog the whole bed." Jaejoong said, when he came out. Yuri's body was sprawled all over their king-sized bed. He snuggled next to her & kissed her ear.

 

"Mmm, Oppa, you are such a good kisser." Yuri said, & pecked his lips.

 

"No, you are." He said, & kissed her back.

 

"No, you are." She ran her fingers through his hair as she planted another sweet kiss on his lips. They debated back & forth until eventually their lips were united in one long ardent kiss, just like they had that night in the cottage.

 

*Flashback*

 

"Okay, fine, so my imagination ran away with me but I wasn't actually going to do anything to you." Jaejoong insisted.

 

"Really?" Yuri asked, with a twinkle in her eye, "Even if I did this?" She slid onto his body & lowered her lips onto his.

 

Poor helpless Jaejoong didn’t know what to do. He was aching to respond to her loving gesture but knew that it was a trap.

 

‘She's trying to seduce me.’ He concluded, ‘Well, I will show her.’ & he restrained himself from giving in.

 

With that thought in mind, the couple continued with their seduction game during the rest of the honeymoon, without going too far.

 

Yuri tried to push Jaejoong to the max but knew that he wouldn’t actually make the move until she was ready. Jaejoong played along with Yuri & occasionally with his to-die-for kisses, knowing that she enjoyed the games but wasn't ready to completely surrender yet.

 

In time, the couple began labeling each other with adjectives such as bad & naughty.

 

‘Wait until we get home then we will decide who the winner is.’ Jaejoong thought to himself.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

Now that they are home, the couple forgot about their little game & their mind zapped back to the company, "We are going back to work tomorrow." Jaejoong announced, over dinner.

 

"Are you sure you don't want to rest for another day or two?" Mr. Kim asked uncertainly.

 

"Don't worry, dad, Jaejoong & I rested every single day of our honeymoon. It's about time we get back to work. Besides, we kind of miss the company." Yuri added.

 

"Alright, but I don't want you to overwork yourself." Mr. Kim smiled at his son & daughter-in-law.

 

"Good to have you back, bro." Hyukjae & Shihoo greeted, when they came over to visit after dinner.

 

"So, tell us about your trip? Did you guys do anything interesting?" Shihoo winked at Jaejoong.

 

"Shi, do us a favor & just shut up, would you?!" Jaejoong was annoyed with his friend's mischief look.

 

"No, we didn’t do anything interesting except shopping, sightseeing, swimming & skiing." Yuri answered, for her husband.

 

"Although." She added, "I'm sure he had a lot more in mind." She jerked her chin in Jaejoong's direction.

 

"What? No, I...but she." Jaejoong stared at his buddies speechlessly as they elbowed him & shook their fingers at him.

 

"Oppa, I can't believe you. Tsk tsk tsk." Hyoyeon chimed in, with Hyukjae & Shihoo.

 

Yuri smirked, "I told you you were bad."

 

"I will get you back, just you wait & see!" Jaejoong hissed at her.

 

"Jaejoong. Man, spare your wife. The poor girl already had to deal with you for a whole month." Hyukjae couldn’t resist the chance to tease Jaejoong who always bugged him about his girlfriends.

 

"But I didn't." Jaejoong looked at his friends helplessly while his cheeks turned redder & redder.

 

"Okay, you guys. That's enough. My husband's face is turning into a tomato." Yuri finally decided to rescue Jaejoong.

 

They all respected their new sister-in-law so they stopped with the jokes but it took a little longer for Shihoo to swallow his occasional snickers.

 

"Home sweet home." Yuri said, as they turned off the lights & crawled under the covers.

 

"It's only your third night here." Jaejoong pointed out.

 

"I know but it's your home. What's yours is mine & what's mine is ours." Yuri said, as she caressed Jaejoong's cheek.

 

"I'm sorry about what happened downstairs. I was having too much fun." She sincerely apologized.

 

"It's okay. They really had a good laugh because usually, I'm the one teasing them. They have always wanted to get back at me but never had the chance to until now." Jaejoong explained.

 

"You look so adorable when you are embarrassed that I couldn't resist myself." Yuri smiled lovingly.


"Well, you look adorable all the time, darling." Jaejoong didn’t restrain himself any longer & smothered Yuri with kisses.