Learning To Love

Learning To Love

Chapter 21

 

Tilting her head upward, she waited impatiently for his touch. Just as their lips were about to touch, the lights went out, the elevator stopped & darkness enveloped the two passionate lovers.

 

Jaejoong instinctively reached out to hold Yuri, to protect her from the unseen dangered that the darkness could bring. Yuri was unsure of his intimate action. Was he protecting her? Or was he implying that he wanted to continue with their romantic movement?

 

"Jaejoong Oppa." She whispered softly. The calmness in her voice reassured him that she was alright & that she was still in the mood for some romance. Slowly, he bent his head down, brushing his lips against hers lightly. He rubbed his newly shaven face across her soft smooth cheek & inhaled her scent. Even after the emergency lights flickered on, he continued to , tempt her, entice her with his alluring gestures.

 

"I want you, Yuri. I want you so badly." His deep y voice heightened her excitement even more. At this point, Yuri knew for sure that she wanted Jaejoong as much as he wanted her, that she was totally ready to give herself to him.

 

The only thing that stopped her from giving into her desire was the fact that they were in a public place. Jaejoong seemed to sense her thoughts, he knew that she was more than ready.

 

"Say it. I want to hear it from your lips, Yuri." He begged her to confess her true feelings. Thankfully, the lights were dim or else, Jaejoong would be able to see the deep shade of red on Yuri's face.

 

She held onto his waist tightly & cuddled her face in his neck. Lifting her head up, her lips found his ear & a soft moan escaped Jaejoong's throat.

 

"I want you. I need you. I desire you." The warmth of her breath almost pushed Jaejoong over the edge. He used all his willpower to restrain himself from displacing her garments. They shared a short kiss that ended abruptly when voices were heard from the other side of the elevator.

 

"Mr. Kim. Mrs. Kim. We will get you out as soon as we can." The technician called, from outside.

 

"I must have pressed the emergency button when I was leaning against the wall." Yuri said to herself, as she studied the row of buttons near the door. She turned around & her lips brushed against Jaejoong's.

 

Taking advantage of the time & position, Jaejoong recaptured her lips in a longer, more passionate kiss. When the technician finally forced the doors opened, Jaejoong boosted Yuri up from the elevator & then climbed up himself but not before taking a peek at her stretch lace & ribbon microfiber boy short beneath her grey high slit slim skirt that she hike up so she can move her legs easily.

 

During the ride home, he was grinning to himself as wicked thoughts drifted through his head.

 

"Wipe that erted smile off of your face." Yuri pouted & smacked his face lightly. He reached over & placed his hand on her knee, tracing the slit of her skirt. When Yuri didn't respond, he boldly creep his hand inside her skirt, up to her thigh until she put her hand on top of his.

 

"White, right?" He grinned again, & squeezed her hand fondly. Yuri's face turned from pale to light pink to bright red within eight seconds.

 

"How did you know?!" She scowled, & glared at him.

 

"I lifted you up in the elevator remember? It's not my fault you hike up your skirt." He feigned innocence & looked away. She pouted & pulled her hand away. How could he do such a thing to her? She was supposed to keep her body to herself until the right moment & Jaejoong had almost taken away her innocence.

 

"Yuri, you are not really mad, are you?" Jaejoong looked at her & his heart did a nose dive when she ignored his question.

 

"Did you even think about respecting me & my body?" She asked him coldly.

 

"But I thought." The words died in his throat as he saw Yur turn her face away from him. Jaejoong thought that he had really upset Yuri this time & cringed as the ruthless pain of her cruel reaction sunk into his heart. Yuri swallowed a triumphant grin & strained her neck to look away from Jaejoong even more so that he wouldn’t see her expression. She laughed silently to herself at his worried face. Oh, how adorable he was & how caring & considerate.

 

She would never have a heart to be mad at him over such small matters. Besides, it wasn't as if she didn't want him, it just wasn't the right time yet. Yuri smiled again secretly, thinking of the perfect day & night awaiting them. Regaining her cold face, she cut him off as he tried to apologize again.

 

"Please, I'm sorry..."

 

"Oppa, I'm really tired. Please let me get some rest?" & with that, she got out of the car & left Jaejoong to drown in his thoughts.

 

Jaejoong left for work early the next morning, partly to avoid Yuri & partly because he had an important meeting. Yuri yawned lazily & stretched out her body on the bed. She rolled from one side to the other & giggled to herself. Jaejoong was so silly; he actually thought that she was mad at him.

 

She got off the bed & went to wash up in the bathroom. After breakfast, the work began. Cleaning the house, decorating the house, calling up her helpers & checking the guest list. A few hours later, the people started to arrive. Hyukjae & Hyoyeon finally returned with the groceries. Yuri couldn't tell if their faces were red from carrying the heavy load or from shyness or embarrassment.

 

‘Either way, they make such an adorable couple.’ Yuri thought happily. By the time the sun began to sink into the mountains, all the guests have arrived & were waiting impatiently for the birthday boy. Suddenly, an engine was heard outside & the room fell into silence.

 

"It's Jaejoong. Everyone, hide." Yuri whispered, as she walked upstairs. With a jingle of his keys, Jaejoong wearily opened the door. What a long day it had been at his office.

 

"Surprises! Happy birthday!" The crowd jumped out of their hiding places & showered Jaejoong with gifts. Jaejoong suddenly felt overwhelmed with happiness.

 

"You guys. Thank you so much." He was absolutely speechless.

 

"Don't thank us; thank Yuri for planning all of this." Shihoo patted his back & pushed him up the stairs.

 

"Yuri did this for me?" He asked himself. Wasn't she still mad about last night? His heart melted & he felt so loved as he looked around & saw that she had decorated the halls with balloons & birthday banners, just like he wanted it. His birthday wish as a child. He pushed open the door to his room & saw Yuri sitting at her dresser with her back to him.

 

"Thank you, Yuri." Was all he could say, because she sight of her in a blue multi tie dye maxi dress revealing her bare shoulders caused all the words in his mouth to dissolve into a single moan.

 

"You are so beautiful. Like an angel." He came closer to her & bent down to kiss her cheek. She didn't push him away but instead, lifted her chin up to expose her bare neck. Jaejoong didn’t waste a second & began to cover & ear with his sweet kisses. Finally, his lips found their way to hers.

 

‘Did you even think about respecting me & my body?’ Her words echoed in his mind. He stopped himself & looked into her eyes, asking for her consent. He saw a mischievous twinkle in her eye & felt a burden being lifted from his shoulders.

 

"Silly Oppa, I was never mad at you." She kissed him softly.

 

"Come on, everyone is waiting for us." She pulled on his arm & slipped it around her waist. Jaejoong followed Yuri down the stairs & grinned like a fool to his friends that were waving to him & wishing him a happy birthday. Suddenly, a shrill voice pierced the air.

 

"Jaejoong Oppa." He looked up & gasped when he saw a beautiful young woman walking towards him.

 

"I missed you." She hugged him tightly.


"Nice to see you again, Amber." He replied.