Learning To Love

Learning To Love

Chapter 8

 

"All passengers on flight 413 to Tokyo Japan please proceed to gate five; your flight is taking off in eighty minutes." The loud voice boomed on the speaker.

 

"Jaejoong Opa. Did you hear that? Let's go."

 

Jaejoong huffed & puffed while dragging the heavy luggage behind him & tried his very hardest to catch up with Yuri.

 

"Kim Jaejoong! I'm wearing three inches platforms & I'm walking faster than you!" Yuri complained.

 

"Oh, spare me, your highness."

 

Five minutes later, they finally settled down in their seats on the plane.

 

Yuri picked the window seat & Jaejoong sat down next to her, leaving the third seat of the row empty.

 

After the plane took off, the passengers were free to unbuckle their seat belts & get comfortable.

 

The air stewardesses came around & passed out drinks & snacks to everyone.

 

One particular air stewardess with mid-back length dark brown hair & dark brown, almond-shaped eyes noticed Jaejoong among the rows of heads.

 

"Look at that hot guy over there." She told her colleagues & friends.

 

"It sure would be fun to have a quickie with him in the bathroom." She laughed & her wide, full glossy pink lips.

 

"Sunny. You are such a . Whatever happened to that other guy you seduced on the flight to Las Vegas?" Asked her friend, Tiffany.

 

"Oh, that guy. He was awesome." Sunny recalled dreamily.

 

"Just how many hearts have you stolen since you got this job?" Tiffany questioned.

 

Sunny pretended to think, "Hmmm, I had say about eight. Nine, if I'm successful with this one but then again, who can resists me?" She said confidently.

 

Just then, a buzzer sounded & called them to row 26A.

 

"It's him. This is my chance." Sunny said excitedly, while reapplying a new coat of lips gloss & hiking her skirt up.

 

She walked down the aisle to where Jaejoong & Yuri were sitting.

 

"How can I help you?" She asked, bending over enough to give Jaejoong a clear view of her cleavage.

 

"I had like a sprite & green tea please." Jaejoong said politely, & looked at her rectangular-shaped face to avoid looking down her shirt.

 

"It will be right there." Sunny hurried off with the order.

 

Jaejoong furrowed his brow & turned to Yuri.

 

"You notice something strange about that stewardess?" He asked her.

 

"Besides the fact that she likes to show off her body to us? No, not really." Yuri replied, & took out a magazine from her black warehouse raw edged leather bag.

 

"Here you go, sir." Sunny handed the drinks to Jaejoong. Their fingers brushed slightly & Jaejoong was about to pull away but remembered not to spill the drinks.

 

"Just let me know if you need anything." She said seductively, & walked away, swinging her kinda wide hips, "I'm so thirsty." Yuri said, & took the green tea from Jaejoong eagerly.

 

"I swear she's trying to seduce me. Did you see the way she looked at me just now?" Jaejoong whispered to Yuri, "I don't mind." Yuri said nonchalantly, & went back to her magazine.

 

Jaejoong groaned & closed his eyes. When he opened them again, to his dismay & disgusts, he was greeted with a view of Sunny's bottom as she was leaning over to talk to someone from the next aisle.

 

"My god!" Jaejoong cried. To prevent himself from going blind & to show Sunny that he wasn’t interested in the show, he turned towards Yuri who was sleeping & lightly placed his head on her shoulder.

 

"Yuri, I know you can't hear me. Just keep sleeping. I need to get that stewardess to get off my back." He whispered into her ear, & pretended to kiss Yuri’s neck when Sunny walked by.

 

Soon enough, Jaejoong fell asleep as well.

 

Yuri jumped into the pool & started swimming towards the other end.

 

Jaejoong watched as her graceful body glided through the water & her head bobbing up & down for air.

 

"Join me, Oppa. The water's not that cold." Yuri called, from the other side.

 

With a loud splash, Jaejoong leapt in too, "Not that cold?! It's freezing in here!" Jaejoong complained.

 

"Don't be a crybaby." Yuri swim over to Jaejoong, "Here, I will give you some warmth." She said, & wrapped her arms around his neck.

 

Jaejoong held her tightly in his arms & kissed the top of her head.

 

She looked up at him with shining eyes, "I love you, Oppa." She whispered, & kissed his lips passionately.

 

A fire ignited in him & he kissed her back hungrily.

 

He pulled her under the water & they both lost control of their senses until their lungs could no longer withstand the lack of oxygen.

 

They both broke through the surface of the water, gasping for air & laughing.

 

"You are just too irresistible." Jaejoong said, & kissed Yuri's neck.

 

"Oh, Oppa." Yuri moaned ecstatically, "Stop trying to seduce me. You know how much I." & her words stopped in mid sentence as Jaejoong placed his lips over hers again.

 

Jaejoong woke up with a smile on his face. He touched his lips lightly & closed his eyes again, as if to grasps the sensation of the magical kiss.

 

"One day." He said to himself, as he peered at Yuri.

 

With her head tilted to one side, she looked even cuter than she usually was.

 

Jaejoong was still in his half dream state & couldn't resist leaning over to kiss Yuri's soft cheek.

 

After pulling the blanket up & tucking it around her shoulders, he got up to go to the bathroom.

 

He groaned slightly when he noticed Sunny standing in the aisle in front of him.

 

She casually turned her body sideways, blocking Jaejoong from walking to the bathroom.

 

"Excuse me." He said politely.

 

"My pleasure." She said, & batted her eyelashes at him.

 

He quickly walked by her but unfortunately, their backsides brushed slightly & Jaejoong winced.

 

"Oops, sorry." She said, before flashing him a killer smile.

 

‘Yuck; what a !’ Jaejoong gagged & made sure the bathroom door was locked.

 

"I have got to do something about that woman." He said to himself.

 

When he returned to his seat, he found that Yuri was awake.

 

"Darling, did you sleep well?" He asked, loud enough for the passing Sunny to hear.

 

"Um...yes." Yuri replied uncertainly, ‘Why the heck did Oppa call me darling?’ Yuri wondered to herself.

 

"Just close your eyes & don't say anything." Jaejoong whispered to Yuri, as he pretended to nuzzle her neck again.

 

"Now I know that stewardess is up to something! She tried to touch my !" He exclaimed.

 

"So basically you want to show her that you are taken?" Yuri said, while putting her nose to Jaejoong's.

 

"Hey, I know. Let's go to the bathroom." Jaejoong pulled his face away from Yuri's & stood up.

 

"But...but..." Yuri hesitated, while Jaejoong pushed her into the tiny bathroom.

 

"It's so crowded in here! I can barely move!" Yuri wailed.

 

Jaejoong sat down on the toilet lid as Yuri washed her face.

 

"Why exactly did you drag me in here?" Yuri asked.

 

"Well, what do two people usually do in an airplane bathroom?" Jaejoong answered, with a question.

 

"You mean?" Yuri's eyes widened.

 

"No, silly." Jaejoong laughed, "She's supposed to think we are a normal, happy couple who are falling head over heels for each other." He explained.

 

Yuri rolled her eyes, "I'm sure there are other ways to show that."

 

She was about to open the door when the plane experienced turbulence & Yuri was thrown off balance.

 

She reached out her arms & tried to grab onto the wall above Jaejoong's head.

 

"Ah, I'm falling!" She cried.

 

Jaejoong held onto her waist protectively so she wouldn’t fall.

 

"Yuri. Why did you have to wear a v-neck shirt?"

 

He closed his eyes & turned his face away.

 

Yuri bent down & kissed the tip of his nose.

 

Jaejoong opened his eyes in surprises.

 

"For being a gentleman & not taking advantage of my poor pitiful situation." She said.

 

The plane stopped tilting & the two prepared to leave the bathroom.

 

"Remember." Jaejoong said, "Act as if you have just..."


"Yeah, I know." Yuri cut him off, & slid her arm around his waist before stepping out of the bathroom with him.