Learning To Love

Learning To Love

Chapter 24

 

Jaejoong rolled over & wrapped his arms snuggly around Yuri’s waist, "Good morning, darling." A small smile slowly crept onto Yuri's beautiful face as she woke up to her husband's sweet words & warm gesture. She yawned & pretended to fall back asleep, casually turning her back towards Jaejoong. Jaejoong pouted childishly & kissed her cheek.

 

"Alright, alright. I will give you another hour." He said, thinking that Yuri was still asleep. He pulled her closer into his embrace & closed his eyes, attempting to sleep again, "Yuri, yesterday was the best birthday I have had for such a long time. You invited all my school friends & you even decorated the house with all those party banners. I feel like a spoiled child again." He whispered softly, & kissed her bare shoulder.

 

"Thank you, baby. Thank you for everything. I love you so much." He buried his face into her neck & inhaled her scent. Yuri bit onto her lower lips to keep herself from giggling out loud. Jaejoong planted soft butterfly kisses along her neck & shoulder until she could no longer hold in her squeals.

 

"Jaejoong Oppa. That tickles." She turned around quickly to prevent him from torturing her even more. However, she turned around just a bit too quickly & Jaejoong's lips landed on her collarbone. He didn’t stop there nor did Yuri stop him. Soon, her giggles turned into moans & in no time, his lips were on hers as the passion inside of them burned once again.

 

Yuri whistled happily as she turned off her computer & prepared to leave the office. It was a saturday evening & she had a date with Jaejoong. After washing her face & combing her hair in front of the bathroom mirror, a smile broke through her baby pink lips.

 

This was her first date with Jaejoong in two months since they were both extremely busy with new projects. The elevator door slid opened as Jaejoong dragged his tired, worn out body into Yuri's office. His eyes widened, his ears perked up & his nose twitched when his gorgeous wife greeted him, "Oppa." Her voice was low & husky, sending delicious shivers down his spine. Her blue striped crepe button down blouse was ruffled & wrinkled with its top button undone, exposing her neck to him, "I missed your touch, sweetie." He held opened his arms as she fit gracefully into his embrace.

 

He kissed her cheeks lightly but was curious & attracted to the apple, rose, jasmine & musk fragrance that drifted into his nose. He sniffed again, & this time couldn’t resist himself & began to kiss her hungrily, from her cheek to her neck down to her collarbone. He was about to go on & remove her second button if she didn’t remind him that they were still in the office.

 

"Let's go home, darling. I want to take a nice warm bath & then get some rest." He whispered into her ear, "What about our dinner reservation?! I'm hungry!" Yuri whined, like a child & pouted cutely, "Now, why would I want to eat dinner when I can eat you?" Jaejoong grinned & quickly lifted Yuri off of the floor.

 

He swung her around as she giggled wildly & then dropped her onto the soft velvet couch. He landed on top of her softly & pinned her down, "Oppa, stop!" She never had a chance to finish her complaint as his lips landed on hers & they shared a long passionate kiss.

 

"Mmm, I'm so full." Yuri rubbed her tummy as she walked hand in hand with Jaejoong out of the restaurant & towards his car, "Did you save room for dessert?" He winked at her naughtily, "Oppa! We are in public! Behave yourself!" She scolded him, "What are you talking about?" He feigned innocence & looked away.

 

"I was thinking about taking you to that new cafe downtown. I don't know what you were thinking about." He mercilessly. Yuri's cheeks turned deep crimson as she slapped him in the arm, "Stop it. People are staring at us." She hid her face in his shoulder & gripped his arm tighter.

 

In the shadow, a man observed the loving couple carefully. He noticed that Jaejoong, despite his tired & weary appearance, was quite handsome & didn’t cease to catch the eyes of a few pass-byers. He also noticed the beautiful young woman who was at Jaejoong's side.

 

His eyes travelled from those lips, the full bosom, to the delicate waist & y legs. His mouth watered in desire as he growled softly in the stillness of the night.

 

"No wonder June hates her so much. This girl is just as hot & y as she is."

 

Two elegantly slim figures walked through the streets together, hands full with bag after bag of newly purchased merchandise. They stopped abruptly in front of yet another boutique & one pulled the other in, "Jessica. I have to try that dress on." Yuri eagerly led Jessica to the rack of clothing. After selecting one from the wide variety available, Yuri handed the item to a sales lady & followed her into the changing room. Jessica shook her head & smiled at Yuri.

 

‘What a shopaholic.’ She thought, while looking at the shopping bags full of clothes they had already bought that afternoon.

 

"Thank you & do come again." The girls walked out of the boutique with eight new outfits, "Good thing Oppa makes so much money or else you guys would be poor in no time." Jessica said, & looked meaningfully at Yuri’s shopping bags.

 

"I'm spending my own money! Plus, it's not like I only shopped for myself! I bought him a few shirts, too!" Yuri exclaimed defensively, "Yeah, you bought three things for Jaejoong Oppa & like fifty for yourself." Jessica scoffed sarcastically, & rolled her dark brown, almond-shaped eyes heavenward.

 

"Anyway." Yuri coughed loudly, "I'm thirsty. Let's go get a drink." She pointed to a nearby cafe & again, Jessica was pulled inside before she could utter a peep. They sat down near the back of the cafe & continued their chatter after ordering.

 

"Yuri, look over there. I think that guy is checking you out." Jessica giggled & nodded her head towards a young man who was seated at the opposite end of the restaurant.

 

He was sipping his drink slowly & after putting down his cup, his eyes scanned innocently across the room. Yuri looked in the direction that Jessica pointed at but the man had already directed his attention elsewhere, "He was probably checking you out." She teased Jessica, while kicking her foot lightly under the table.

 

The stranger looked up at the squealing girls, ‘Beautiful. Just beautiful.’ He thought to himself, ‘I can't wait to let the games begin.’

 

"Oppa, I'm home." Yuri's voice echoed throughout the empty house. She walked through every room but couldn’t find her husband. A blinking light from the answering machine caught her attention.

 

"Hi, darling. You forgot to turn on your cell phone so I called home but I guess you are not home either. I just wanted to let you know that I will be running a bit late tonight because I have a business dinner with a client. I love you." Jaejoong's sweet voice reeled from the machine.

 

Yuri decided against calling him back in case he was still with his client. She shrugged then brought all her bags upstairs & the tap to prepare for a bubble bath. After pulling off her clothes, Yuri stepped into the warm bath water & let out a satisfactory sigh. Nothing's more comforting than a nice warm bath after a long day of shopping.

 

Outside the Kim's mansion, a blue Mercedes Benz came to a stop across the street. The owner of the car rolled down the window & looked up at the single light illuminating from the bathroom window of the master bedroom, "What a lovely house. A big empty one. So much privacy." He murmured softly, while rubbing his chin knowingly.

 

The door swung open & silent footsteps treaded up the stairs. Light splashing sounds of water could be heard coming from the bathroom & the footsteps quickened. Yuri was humming lightly to herself in the bathtub when she stopped suddenly.

 

"Was that the door creaking just now?" She wondered, out loud. She swiftly showered off the bubbles & pulled on a blue charter club short woven waffle robe, not bothering to wear anything underneath. She stepped out of the steamy bathroom & peered around. She didn't see anything out of the ordinary but her instincts told her that she wasn't alone. She continued investigating & slowly poked her head out into the hallway.

 

She journeyed all the way to the top of the stairs when all of a sudden, her vision was blinded by a handkerchief around her eyes. Next, she felt a pair of strong powerful arms around her waist & hot demanding kisses on her neck. She squealed & squirmed & before she knew it, she was picked up & carried kicking & screaming into her room.

 

The perpetrator threw her onto her bed & conveniently her robe fell open, "Perfect!" He growled lustily. He shed his clothes off of him & jumped onto the bed, onto her, "No!" She half-screamed, half-moaned. The sounds that emitted from the room were no longer human but animal-like.

 

Later on that night, Yuri laid on the bed panting with her eyes closed, "Oppa, go take a shower, you smell." "Why don't you come join me?" He attempted to pull her up but he was too tired to even pull his own body off of the bed, "I already took a bath today." Her voice was soft & drowsy like a lullaby.

 

Jaejoong slowly got up & then put the blanket over his wife's beautifully body. He kissed her forehead lightly & turned around to click off the light before heading for the bathroom.

 

After seeing the light turning off, the man rolled up his window & speed off into the night, "Maybe next time." He whispered.

 

Light pierced the darkness of the bedroom as the silhouette of a muscular body appeared in the door frame. In a second, the light disappeared & the body moved agilely through the darkness. The cover of the bed were pulled back, revealing sleeping beauty in her peaceful slumber with the steady rising & falling of her chest.

 

A bath towel dropped to the carpeted floor as Jaejoong slid beneath the blanket to join Yuri. She stirred cutely in her sleep & he couldn't resist kissing her. Her eyes slowly fluttered open & when she noticed their state of undress, she opened to protests but was quickly quieted by Jaejoong's kisses.


Passion raged through them as the little kiss sparked another round of ardent love-making for the couple. Finally, they collapsed in exhaustion & promptly fell asleep in one another's arm.