Learning To Love

Learning To Love

Chapter 7

 

Sunlight flooded the bedroom as Yuri slowly opened her eyes.

 

Images of the previous days event flashed through her head.

 

She smiled to herself when she thought of how she & Jaejoong had spent their wedding night.

 

Yuri lazily got out of bed & walked towards the bathroom to brush her teeth when suddenly, she tripped over something & fell face first onto the floor.

 

"Ah!" She screamed, as her body hit Jaejoong's.

 

"Ow. What was that for?" Jaejoong was wide awake after Yuri landed on him, not so gracefully.

 

"Oh my gosh, I totally forgot that you were on the floor. Sorry." She tried to get up but stepped on Jaejoong's skinny, long leg.

 

"Ouch. We have been married for less than twenty four hours & I'm already severely injured. Am I going to spend the rest of my life in the hospital or something?" Jaejoong joked.

 

"Sorry." Yuri apologized, while rubbing Jaejoong's leg in an attempt to ease the pain.

 

"My dear wife, if you want to kill me, at least do it when I'm asleep so I can die painlessly."

 

Yuri looked up at him with mischief eyes.

 

"I can't wait that long; I want to kill you now." She said, while reaching out for Jaejoong's neck.

 

"Oh no, you don't." Jaejoong grabbed her waist & rolled her over until she was under him.

 

Then he started to tickle her mercilessly while she giggled & pleaded.

 

"No, please stop? Ah, I didn't mean to, no." Yuri said, between gasps.

 

Jaejoong laughed evilly & continued to torture his poor wife.

 

"Please, I will do anything? Spare me." Yuri begged.

 

"Anything?" Asked Jaejoong, "Anything." Yuri promised.

 

Jaejoong stopped to think for a second, ‘Hmmm, what should I make her do?’ He wondered to himself, while lingering his hands on Yuri's waist.

 

"I will think about that later; I will let you go now but you owe me." He said.

 

Jaejoong got off of Yuri & walked towards the bathroom when a pillow hit him on the back of his head.

 

"That was for invading my body." Yuri said triumphantly.

 

"You want to learn the hard way, don't you?" Asked Jaejoong, as he reached down to pick up the pillow.

 

Yuri armed herself with another pillow.

 

"Charge!" He shouted, as he ran towards her.

 

"Hiyah. Take that & that." Yuri said, while smacking Jaejoong & dodging his smacks at the same time.

 

"Jaejoong, honey, are you two up yet? Open the door, it's mom." They heard Mrs. Kim calling from outside.

 

Jaejoong & Yuri stopped their play immediately & looked at each other then around the room.

 

"Sleeping bag!" Jaejoong hissed, & stuffed it under the bed while Yuri started to fix her nightgown.

 

"Coming!" He called loudly to his mother. Yuri wobbled over to the door & greeted her mother in-law.

 

"Good morning, mom." She said, while trying to hide a yawn.

 

"Did you two sleep well last night?" Said Mrs. Kim, while peering around the room.

 

"Breakfast is ready; we will wait for you guys downstairs." She said, before disappearing out of the door, "That was a close call." Jaejoong breathed as soon as the door shut.

 

"My mom would kill me if she found out we didn't sleep on the same bed."

 

"Go get changed & brush you teeth." Yuri pushed Jaejoong into the bathroom.

 

Then she went onto picking up the pillows from the floor & making the bed.

 

"Good morning, mom, dad." Jaejoong & Yuri greeted Mr & Mrs. Kim.

 

"Did you enjoy your first night here, my dear?" Mr. Kim asked Yuri.

 

"Yes, the bed is very comfortable." Yuri replied.

 

"The floor is even more comfortable." Jaejoong muttered, under his breath sarcastically.

 

"What was that, Jaejoong?" His mother asked.

 

"Nothing." Jaejoong said, as he started eating.

 

"Yuri, I talked to your father this morning." Mr. Kim informed her.

 

"Sungmin will take care of all your projects for the month until you two come back from the honeymoon. Don't worry about a thing & just have fun."

 

"We will." Yuri said, & looked over at Jaejoong who was eyeing her.

 

After breakfast, the couple walked out to the backyard to enjoy the morning fresh air.

 

"My back hurts from last night!" Yuri complained.

 

"Your back hurts?1 What about my poor leg?!" Jaejoong whined.

 

"Oh my gosh, you two are so loud." Hyoyeon declared, while walking out of the house & towards her green mini cooper car.

 

"I heard you guys screaming this morning. Please control yourselves until the honeymoon?"

 

"Control? Tell that to Yuri. She’s so..."

 

"My ears!" Hyoyeon cried, & covered her ears with her hands.

 

"What? Oppa is the one who..."

 

"Lalala. I'm not listening." Hyoyeon sang to herself, & ran to her car.

 

She speed out of the driveway before Jaejoong & Yuri could explain themselves any further.

 

"It's all your fault." Yuri punched Jaejoong playfully in the arm.

 

"Now she thinks we." Yuri trailed off.

 

"What? As long as we know what we did & didn't do, I can care less about what my little sister thinks." Jaejoong said, & grabbed Yuri’s fists before she could hurt him some more.

 

"Let go of me!" She cried helplessly.

 

"No way. I swear you are trying to kill me." Yuri snatch her wrist away from Jaejoong & ran for her life.

 

"You are going to be sorry you messed with me." Jaejoong threatened, while chasing Yuri around the yard.

 

"Aw, look at those two." Mrs. Kim said to her husband, from the window.

 

"Don't they remind you of us when we were young?" Mr. Kim joined his wife.

 

Eight minutes later, Jaejoong finally caught Yuri in his arms & they both fell onto the porch swing breathlessly.

 

"I didn't know you can run that fast." Jaejoong panted.

 

Yuri unconsciously put her head on Jaejoong heaving chest as she tried to catch her breath.

 

His heart pounded through his chest & Yuri felt it pulsing against her cheek.

 

"That's not fast. You should have seen me in high school." Yuri boasted.

 

"My heart is beating out of my chest, literally! Talk about you trying to kill me! Oh, no! I married a psycho killer!" Jaejoong howled.

 

"Correction, homicidal maniac." Yuri said.

 

"Must you always be so politically correct?" Jaejoong teased.

 

Yuri nodded & got up & pulled Jaejoong to his feet.

 

"Let's go back inside & finish packing your stuff. The flight is in a few hours."

 

Jaejoong pulled Yuri back towards his body & kissed her lightly on the forehead.

 

"What was that for?" Yuri’s face reddened & she looked away.

 

"For staying still & not trying to kill me for three minutes." Jaejoong grinned.


"Come on." He dragged the blushing Yuri back into the house.