Learning To Love

Learning To Love

Chapter 12

 

As Yuri & Jaejoong spent more & more time together, they realized that their marriage was more than just a business deal. Their marriage was the beginning of a search for something they never knew existed between them which was love, respect & appreciation for one another.

 

Kim Jaejoong, the workaholic, who never had time to date, was finding it extremely difficult to be apart from his dear wife.

 

Kwon Yuri, the tough, strict business woman who never allowed men to become close to her, was developing a bigger attraction to her new husband everyday.

 

During the honeymoon, away from home, the couple discovered new things about each other & themselves, "Yuri, how did you imagine your perfect husband & marriage to be like before you met me?" Jaejoong asked, one day while they sat by the fire in a cottage, sipping hot chocolate after skiing.

 

"Back in highschool, I used to fantasize that my prince charming would come rescue me from a life or death situation & we had fall in love & get married & live happily ever after." Yuri started off dreamily into nothingness.

 

"After university, I was so busy with managing the company that I had no more time for those silly girlish dreams." Jaejoong listened intently & nodded his head in understanding.

 

"For me, I imagined my dream girl to be someone who lived next door to me in my apartment, if I ever decided to move out & we had meet in the elevator one day & fall in love." Jaejoong smiled & reached out for Yuri's hand.

 

"Things changed though. When my dad put me in charge of the company & I began to put more time into work, I didn't even think about getting married & starting a family until my parents or rather, my sister announced that I was to be married to you." Jaejoong turned to Yuri curiously.

 

"What was the first thing that went through your mind when you found out you had to marry me?"

 

Yuri thought back to eight months ago.

 

*Flashback*

 

"Yuri, come here. Me & your dad have something to tell you." Mrs. Kwon patted the seat next to her & beckoned her daughter.

 

"What is it, mom? I have to meet a client for lunch in an hour." Yuri impatiently sat by her parents, "This better not be another lecture about me spending too much time in the office." Yuri muttered.

 

"Yes, that's exactly what we were going to talked about but before that, your father & I have to tell you about an arrangement proposed by the Kim's. You remember the Kim's, don't you, dear?" Her mother said.

 

"I think we have worked with them a few times before but I haven't actually met them yet, except for their sales representatives. We are going to be merging our company with theirs, right?" Yuri recalled.

 

"So, in order to improve our business relations, you & Jaejoong are going to get married. The wedding is in eight months time." Mr. Kwon added.

 

"Me & who?" Yuri furrowed her brow & gave her parents a confused look.

 

"Kim Jaejoong, the heir to the Kim company. Well, actually, you & him will both be the heir to the Kim-Kwon corporation." Her dad explained.

 

"Right. So basically, in eight months, I'm going to marry some guy I haven't even met yet."

 

"We are going to have dinner with them tonight & then you can meet your fiance & future in-laws." Mrs. Kwon said patiently.

 

"& I'm expected to spend the rest of my life with this stranger?" Yuri questioned.

 

"Yuri, for goodness sake, you & Jaejoong have half a year to get to know each other. By the time the wedding comes, he won't be a stranger anymore." Mrs. Kwon was beginning to lose patience with her daughter.

 

"Okay, as long as this will help the company & will stop you two from forcing me to find a husband, I'm fine with it." Yuri said, & got up from the couch.

 

"Dinner's at seven! I expect you to be home at least three hours before that to get ready!" Mrs. Kwon called loudly, as Yuri hurried out of the door.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

Yuri grinned as she remembered her first thought about her marriage with Jaejoong.

 

"I hate it when my parents ask me to bring home a guy to be their future son-in-law. I was kind of glad that the whole marriage was arranged for me so I didn't have to spend time looking for a guy who would meet my parents' expectations. Oh, & I hated going to those blind dates that my parents set up for me."

 

"I know. My parents always try to hook me up with their clients' daughters who turn out to be bimbos & airheads in miniskirts." Jaejoong grimaced at the thought.

 

"I was praying that you wouldn't be like them." He looked at his beautiful wife fondly & kissed her nose.

 

"I was hoping that you wouldn't be a playboy with over a hundreds of girlfriends. If you were, I wouldn't let you touch me."

 

"So, are you saying that you will let me touch you now?" He asked cheekily, & leaned in closer to her face with his arms wrapping tighter around her body.

 

"You are so bad." Yuri wiggled out of his embrace & ran into the bedroom, locking the door behind her.

 

"Don't you dare think about laying a finger on me!" She warned, from behind the door.

 

"You know I won't hurt you; open the door, Yuri." Jaejoong pleaded, from the other side.

 

"No way! I know what's going through that dirty mind of yours!" Yuri shouted, as she gathered her clothes to get ready for a shower.

 

"What? Where did you get the idea that I have a dirty mind?" Jaejoong stopped banging on the door & rested his forehead on it. The door opened unexpectedly & he fell forward, onto Yuri who was, of course, ready to some more.

 

"See. You are trying to take advantage of me." She said, & disappeared into the bathroom.

 

"That was an accident! How was I to know that you had open the door so fast?! You totally set me up!" He grumbled.

 

When Yuri came out from her shower, half an hour later, Jaejoong was hot on her heels again. She whisked into the bedroom & left the door open, allowing Jaejoong to follow her inside.

 

After dumping her snow suit & other clothes into one corner, Yuri settled onto the bed & reached out for the remote control to turn on the tv.

 

Jaejoong took this opportunity to place one of his sweet-as-honey kisses on her cheek.

 

"Hey. You said you wouldn't..."

 

"I didn't lay a finger on you; I laid my lips." Jaejoong laughed triumphantly & rummaged through their luggage for a set of pajamas.

 

"I'm not finished with you yet." He said, before heading to the bathroom. Yuri hopped off the bed & began putting more clothes over her violet vera bradley pajama short & tank top.

 

"There. He won't be able to get to me now." She said to herself, & climbed under the blanket.

 

When Jaejoong came out of the bathroom & into the bedroom, he noticed a big lump under the blanket, his adorable Yuri, bigger than usual.

 

Seeing that she wasn't moving, he assumed she was asleep & settled under the blanket beside her. He remembered that he hadn't kissed her goodnight yet so he leaned over & pecked her cheek lightly.

 

"Ah ha. I knew your were up to something & I'm prepared." Yuri turned around to face Jaejoong. It was then that he noticed her layers of clothing.

 

"What are you doing?" He gave her a puzzled look.

 

"Yuri, I’m not going to you; you don't need to wear five different pairs of pajamas to keep me away." Jaejoong rolled his eyes.

 

"One can never be too careful."

 

"One can never be too warm." Jaejoong laughed to himself as he knew that Yuri would eventually take off her layers.

 

By twelve, the lights were turned off & the couple settled into bed.

 

Eighty minutes later, Jaejoong could hear Yuri muttering to herself about the heat.

 

By one o’clock, Yuri couldn’t stand the heat any longer. She flung the covers off of her shoulders & sat up. One layer at a time, she began to pull off her clothes.

 

Jaejoong snickered & said, "I knew you had eventually take off." He stopped in mid sentence when he saw her pajamas flying by his head.

 

‘She isn't that warm, is she?’ He asked himself. He turned around & gasped when he saw her bare shoulder, "Oh, Jaejoong Oppa." Yuri turned around slowly. Jaejoong's heart was beating out of his chest, ‘She's ready.’ He gulped down his saliva & opened his eyes just in time to see Yuri yanking the blanket away from her body, "Did you really think that I had take all my clothes off?!" She demanded.

 

"You nasty, nasty, nasty, nasty, nasty." She used one hand to smack him with a pillow while adjusting the strap of her tank top with the other, "Nasty, nasty ert."

 

"Okay, fine, so my imagination ran away with me but I wasn't actually going to do anything to you." Jaejoong insisted.


"Really?" Yuri asked, with a twinkle in her eye, "Even if I did this?" She slid onto his body & lowered her lips onto his.