Learning To Love

Learning To Love

Chapter 10

 

Yuri yawned & stretched her arms out but found that she couldn't move.

 

Her eyes quickly opened & she discovered that she was in an unfamiliar room.

 

‘Where am I? What happened to me?’ She wondered.

 

Suddenly, she noticed the warmth around her body & the soft tingling sensation on the delicate spot behind her ear.

 

She turned her head around & was face to face with a sleeping Jaejoong.

 

His arms were wrapped snuggly around her waist & his soft breathing was tickling her neck.

 

"Oh, yeah. We are on our honeymoon." Yuri said to herself, "Jaejoong Oppa." She softly nudged him with her cheek, "Wake up."

 

"Morning already?" He yawned & pulled her onto his body.

 

"We have a lot of things to do today." She said, without any attempt to get up.

 

Jaejoong gently ran his long fingers through her soft silky hair.

 

"Did you sleep well last night?" He asked, "Sleep." Yuri plopped her head onto Jaejoong's chest & pretended to snore.

 

"As much as I love to stay in bed all day, we still have to get up." He pulled her up & dragged her into the bathroom.

 

"Wow. Come look at this." Yuri took Jaejoong's hand & led him to the railing.

 

"The view is so pretty; let's take some more pictures." The couple had taken so many pictures that day that Jaejoong was already beginning to see stars.

 

This was the first day of their thirteen day tour in Japan & Jaejoong dreaded what was to come later on, "Yuri, please give me a break! I have been smiling so much that my mouth hurts!" He complained.

 

"Okay, fine. Just take pictures of me then. I can't miss the opportunity to capture this beautiful scenery."

 

Jaejoong let out a sigh of relief as Yuri handed him the camera & posed in front of different landmarks & monuments.

 

She smiled sweetly & innocently in a carefree manner as she began to put down all the worries & stresses of her everyday life & just enjoy this chance to relax.

 

‘She has the most adorable smile ever. Why didn't I notice this before?’ Jaejoong thought to himself. Unbeknownst to Jaejoong, he had already fallen deeply in love with Yuri. It would only be a matter of time before he, himself, would realize this & have the courage to acknowledge it to Yuri.

 

"I'm the luckiest man on earth." Jaejoong murmured softly.

 

"Hmmm? What was that?" Yuri suddenly popped up beside him & looked at him with shining eyes.

 

She had looked over at him & saw him drifting off into his own thought.

 

‘Aw, he looks so cute.’ She had mused & decided to give him a surprises.

 

She pecked him lightly on the cheek & ran away immediately like a shy school girl.

 

Jaejoong instantly snapped out of his trance & traced his fingers on the place where Yuri's soft delicate light pink lips had been a second ago.

 

"What was that? Hey, come back here. I want another one." He called after her, & the two played catch me if you can until they noticed their entire tour group, including the tour guide, watching them amusingly.

 

"Oppa! People are watching! Don't be so childish!" Yuri pretended to scold him.

 

"What? If I remember correctly, it was you who ran away first."

 

The crowd around them dispersed, leaving the couple standing in the middle of the empty square.

 

Jaejoong trapped Yuri in his embrace after finally catching up with her & showered her forehead with sweet kisses.

 

He couldn't resists himself & moved his lips down to plant more kisses on her cheeks & nose.

 

Yuri stopped squirming & just closed her eyes.

 

Ecstatic moans escaped her lips as Jaejoong deliciously devoured her neck & caressed her cheeks.

 

It seemed only natural for her to wrap her arms around his waist & pull him closer to her body.

 

Before they even knew what was going on, their lips voluntarily locked together & they were engaged in a long passionate kiss.

 

They slowly pulled apart & fondly gazed into each other's eyes then walked, hand in hand, back to join their tour group.

 

For the rest of the day, Jaejoong watched everyone of Yuri's moves & grew more & more in love with her.

 

He secretly stole glances at her & was always eager to hold her hand.

 

"Oppa, what's the matter? Stop staring at me. Do I have something on my face?" Yuri self-consciously touched her cheeks.

 

"Yes, you do." Jaejoong reached over & kissed her gently. Yuri flushed red & looked up at Jaejoong shyly.


"I love you, Yuri." He whispered, before placing his lips on hers again.