Learning To Love

Learning To Love

Chapter 32

 

From the night of their anniversary, it was as if their relationship was renewed. They started from scratch again, learning & discovering new things about each other. The months of pain, emptiness & suffering were forgotten as new memories were formed & new promises were made. The project that Yuri was overseeing was thriving & they went down to the office every once in a while to check on things & have meetings but their days were mostly spent sightseeing, shopping or working on the puzzle.

 

Christmas rolled around the corner & they busily decorated the cozy complex. Mistletoe was hung everywhere & Jaejoong took every opportunity he had to catch up on the kissing that he had missed for so many months. He would grab Yuri as she walked by him down the hall & plant a smooch on her lips.

 

"Jaejoong Oppa! Stop taking advantage of me!" She whined childishly, "I'm not. I’m just following the tradition." He pointed up at the mistletoe, hanging above their heads. On new years eve, they went downtown to celebrate the coming of the new year & to take part in the count down, "Five, four, three, two, one! Happy new year!" Everyone screamed, shouted, blew whistles & hugged each other.

 

Amidst all the excitement of the crowd, Jaejoong & Yuri almost got away with their passionate kiss unnoticed, if it weren’t for the roaming camera that caught them in their kiss & broadcasted on the mega screen.

 

"Hmmm, I wonder how the rest of the world is celebrating new year." Hyoyeon clicked through the channels on her remote control, "Rome. Paris. London. Oh my goodness! Mom! Look, there's Jaejoong Oppa & Yuri on the mega screen!" She screamed & pointed. The entire household ran into the living room & stood in front of the tv, staring intently at it as they witnessed the couple sealing their new years vows with a kiss, "I can't believe they would do that in public & get caught by the camera." Hyoyeon couldn’t stop laughing & pointing.

 

"Oppa, it's only going to be a couple more months. I will be back in time for Sungmin & Amber’s wedding. Be patient okay?" She coaxed him to look at her face. Jaejoong stubbornly continued to pack his bags & pouted, "But you know how much I will miss you." He looked at her with sad puppy dog eyes, "I have to stay until at least the first part of the project is complete. You have things to catch up on back home, too." She reasoned with him.

 

Finally, he stopped whining & turned to faced her. He placed both of his hands on her shoulder & looked at her in a serious manner, "Be careful & come home soon. I will be waiting for you; you know that." Then he leaned down & kissed her, savoring the sweetness of her pink lips as he knew that he wouldn’t be able to taste them for a while. With a heavy heart, he returned home & faced the new challenges that awaited him while anticipating & preparing for Yuri's return.

 

Hard work, perseverance & patience do pay off. As she had promised, Yuri returned in time for the wedding. It was glamorous & sophisticated, with beautiful bridesmaid in matching red a-line/princess scoop neck knee-length chiffon charmeuse dresses, Yuri being one of them of course & Amber, herself as stunning as an angel that descended from heaven. As Amber walked down the aisle, made her vows & exchanged rings with Sungmin, Yuri couldn’t stop the tears from falling down her face, "What's the matter, darling?" Jaejoong asked her gently. His heart tugged as he saw more tears gushing from his wife's beautiful eyes, "It's so beautiful. I wish I could do it all over again." She smiled through her tears & sniffed. Jaejoong kissed her tears away & held her close to him as he watched his former girlfriend start a brand new life with his brother-in-law.

 

It was a month or so after the wedding when suddenly, Yuri found herself in a high-class, super romantic restaurant, having a candlelit dinner with Jaejoong & now that dinner was finished, for some odd reason, Jaejoong was kneeling in front of her, holding a three stone asscher cut diamond ring in platinum.

 

"Marry me again." He smiled at her, knowing that this was her ultimate dream. Yuri's world spun around her as she digested his words & the consequences of what was to come if she answered him. The other guests in the restaurant crowded around them & urged her to say yes. She could only nod as tears began flowing down her face. She smiled angelic as Jaejoong slid the ring onto her finger. Everyone cheered & applauded while Yuri helped Jaejoong to his feet, hugging him tightly & crying into his chest.

 

Preparing for their wedding this time didn’t take nearly as long as last time. Of course, it wasn’t as glamorous as their first one nor was it is as grand as Sungmin & Amber’s. It was small & simple with a few close friends & family, held in their enormous backyard. Yuri wore a simple ivory a-line/princess sweetheart knee-length satin dress with blue sash bow, with her hair in a small bun, lined with little white & blue flowers & a white two-tier elbow bridal veil pinned to the top. It wasn’t as elaborate as her first wedding dress but to Jaejoong, she had never been more beautiful.

 

"I'm giving my daughter to you again. Take good care of her." Said Mr. Kwon, as he once again, placed Yuri’s hand into Jaejoong's, "I will, dad, I will." Jaejoong assured his father-in-law. Their vows were renewed & this time, as Jaejoong lifted Yuri’s veil, he saw her eyes glistening with tears, threatening to fall down her doll face. The love that exchanged between their eyes expressed more emotions than any number of words could say, "I love you." He whispered, & sealed his vow of love with a kiss.

 

"Oh Oppa, I'm so happy today. This is one of the happiest days of my life. You have no idea how much this all means to me." Yuri said, as she dried her hair with a towel, "Of course, I do. That's why I did it for you." Jaejoong came up behind her & wrapped his arms around her waist.

 

"You are so beautiful to me, can't you see that? You are everything I hope for; you are everything I need. You are so beautiful to me." He sang softly into her ear. She smiled contently & closed her eyes, leaning her body back into his. All of a sudden, she felt herself being lifted off her feet & she realized that Jaejoong was carrying her towards the bed. He gently set her down & hovered over her. She naughtily pulled open his gray white stripe oxford robe, revealing his strong, muscular & yet, body.

 

"Bad girl." He whispered, & pulled open her black short robe, too. She laughed & pulled him down on top of her, kissing him hungrily, "Oppa." She moaned as he kissed her, "Make love to me." "No, Yuri." He stopped for a second & smiled down at her, "You make love to me." He rolled her on top until she was straddling him.

 

"I love you." She whispered into his ear, as she nibbled it softly, "I love you more." He held her body close to his, "I love you even more." She said passionately, as she demonstrated her love to him, "I love you more more more." He whispered, between moans of pleasure.


The love that consumed them on that night, their wedding night, was just the beginning, the spark, that would continue to burn within the fire of their hearts. This love was so powerful, so rich with emotion, so ardent that it was difficult to be explained with words. It was love that couldn't be bought, sold, traded or stolen. It was love that was to be made, made by two people, so deeply in love with each other that nothing on earth could ever break that bond.

 

A/N: i'm sorry to say this but this story is coming to an end, just one more chapter & then i will be starting a new one :)

probably with jaeri again or yunri couple, which do you guys want? hehehe, most comment will be that couple

- butt3rflyl0v3r