Learning To Love

Learning To Love

Chapter 18

 

A hundred of candles flickered around her, lighting up the room & she could see that there were banners, streamers & balloons strung from wall to wall. Upon closer inspection, Yuri realized that they were in the Kim's recreation room where their engagement party was held months ago.

 

The music stopped & Yuri was about to protests when the music started again, this time, coming from the stereo system. Jaejoong gallantly walked up to her & smiled lovingly.

 

"May I have this dance?" His eyes were filled with love & adoration; Yuri couldn’t resist. She took his hand & he guided her into the middle of the dance floor.

 

As his hand touched her waist, images of their last dance floated through her mind again. In fact, the event of the entire engagement party flashed through her head. She smiled & looked up at Jaejoong.

 

"Do you like it?" He asked, pulling her closer into his embrace.

 

"Yes, I love it. This is so wonderful Jaejoong Oppa." Her eyes were b with tears as her heart overflowed with joy & compassion.

 

‘Yes.’ He thought victoriously. All those years of piano lessons finally paid off. Yuri settled her head onto Jaejoong's shoulder & snuggled her face in his neck.

 

"This is so perfect. Everything is just perfect." "I'm glad you like it because this is the first time we are spending your birthday together, I want to make it a very memorable night." Jaejoong whispered, & her back. They danced & danced until they could dance no more. When the last song on the cd ended, Yuri opened the French windows & walked out to the balcony.

 

"Look at the stars, Oppa. Aren't they pretty?" She pointed to the sky. Jaejoong came up behind her & slipped his arms around her waist.

 

"Not as pretty as my wife." He said softly, & kissed her neck. Yuri sighed contently & closed her eyes while Jaejoong nibbled on her ear.

 

"I love you, Yuri." His words echoed in her ear as she stood there, letting him seduce her with his sweet endearments. Jaejoong kissed her neck & rubbed his face on her smooth cheek. She turned her face to meet his lips & whispered, "I love you, too." Before locking her lips with his.

 

Jaejoong slowly spun her body around & held her close to him. The night breeze caused Yuri to shiver & cuddle closer to Jaejoong.

 

"Let's go upstairs. I still have to take a shower." She gave him a peck on the cheek & pulled him inside. Halfway up the stairs to their room, Jaejoong literally swept Yuri off her feet & carried her into the bedroom. He shut the door behind him with his foot & gently placed Yuri on the bed. After handing her a beautifully wrapped box, he placed a kiss on her lips & sat down beside her on the bed.

 

"Happy birthday, my darling." Yuri suddenly torn up the wrapper, eager to see what’s inside like a little kid on Christmas morning.

 

"Oppa, help me put it on." Yuri dropped the silver locket into his hands & held her hair up. He linked the two ends of the necklace together & kissed her temple lovingly.

 

"It's beautiful." Yuri admired her reflection in the mirror.

 

“Thank…” Her words were cut short by another one of Jaejoong's sweet kisses.

 

She was so mesmerized by his kisses that she didn't notice him slipping the straps off her dress.

 

‘This is it. This is the moment, the perfect moment.’ She thought to herself. Jaejoong was about to pull her dress off when she suddenly yelped in pain. Her hand flew to her abdomen & Jaejoong abruptly pulled back.

 

"What's the matter? Cramps again?" He asked softly, trying to hide the disappointment in his voice. She nodded & turned away from him.

 

"I'm sorry for ruining the moment, for ruining tonight." She said, & got up to take a shower.

 

"Yuri." Jaejoong pulled her onto his lap & looked deeply into her eyes.

 

"You didn't ruin anything & it's not your fault that it's that time of the month." He said soothingly.

 

"Now, go wash up & we will continue with our." He paused dramatically, "Love making." He whispered, the last two words seductively.

 

"But..."

 

"No buts, only your ." He said, & lightly swatted her bottom. Yuri shut the bathroom door behind her & groaned inwardly.

 

‘It was almost perfect. Stupid, stupid period! Totally ruined the whole night.’ After her shower, she felt much better & her cramps disappeared. Jaejoong hopped up from the bed & sprinted into the bathroom.

 

"Wait for me; I will be really quick." He said hurriedly. Yuri smiled at Jaejoong's eagerness & climbed into bed. She closed her eyes & envisioned how this perfect evening was supposed to end. Jaejoong was supposed to hold her in his arms while caressing her softly & planting small kisses on .

 

In what seemed like five seconds, Yuri felt something that seemed like Jaejoong's arms around her. Her eyes fluttered opened & she saw that it was Jaejoong who had silently crawled into bed while she had drifted off to her dreamy state.

 

"Now, where were we, princess?" He asked in a y voice. Yuri could only moan in responses as her lips were already preoccupied. He kissed her slowly & passionately, her face with his hand.

 

She gleefully responded to his actions by parting her lips & deepening the kiss. Jaejoong's naughty hands found their way into her black calvin klein underwear structure s/s pj top & began to her well-toned stomach. His lips migrated south as he rained kisses down .

 

Just when Yuri thought Jaejoong had had enough fun, she gasped in shock when he started to her shirt. Her mind told her to stop him but her body refused. She let him run his hands over her silky smooth skin as her lips danced with his. Jaejoong silently congratulated himself for planning out the perfect evening, ‘Almost perfect.’ He thought, ‘If only she didn't.’ But stopped himself before he could blame anyone for the almost flawless evening.

 

‘Next time.’ He grinned at the thought & moved his hand down to rub Yuri's tummy.

 

"Oh." Yuri panted softly as they broke the breath-taking kiss.

 

"Stop trying to seduce me!" She accused.


"What?! I should be saying that to you! The way you were !" His complaint was cut short when Yuri's lips found his again. This time, it was slow & passionate, letting them savour every taste of the kiss, "Perfection." Jaejoong whispered softly, as the kiss ended & they slowly fell asleep in each other's arms.