Learning To Love

Learning To Love

Chapter 33

 

Jaejoong sat on the bench, under the tree & watched the little girl running on the grass, chasing butterflies. He smiled to himself & breathed a content sigh of relief, "Aecha, come here!" He called out to her. She came running over to him on her short little legs & jumped into his embrace. He lifted her up into his arms & kissed her cheek lovingly.

 

On the way back to the house, Aecha was busy pointing to everything that she saw & saying their names, "Pretty flower." She said, as they passed by some roses, "Pretty lady." A young woman walked by & smiled at them, "I want to be a pretty lady too, just like mommy." Aecha beamed at Jaejoong, "You are already a pretty lady."

 

"Really?" Her hazel brown, almond-shaped eyes were shining in excitement, "Of course, you are, dear. So, can I get a kiss from this pretty lady?" Jaejoong teased. She giggled & kissed him on the cheek. Suddenly, Jaejoong saw something drifting along the sidewalk. He put Aecha down & walked over to pick it up. It was an eighty dollar bill.

 

"Wow, this must be my lucky day! I got kissed by a pretty lady & I found money on the ground!" He exclaimed. Aecha smiled & took his hand, pulling him all the way back to the house. Jaejoong had Aecha on his lap & was telling her a story when all of a sudden, they heard a knock at the door. Miran went to open the door, "Mommy." Aecha flew out of Jaejoong's arms & ran towards the woman at the door. She was dressed in an elegant black & off white belted dress, flattering her legs. She bent down & picked up her little daughter, "Have you been a good girl, Aecha?" The little girl nodded her head vigorously, "Good, because mommy got you something." She looked into one of her many shopping bags & pulled out a small grand prix purple equestrain bit polo dress. Little Aecha's eyes lit up & she squealed in delight.

 

"Don't I get anything?" Jaejoong pouted cutely, "No." Amber stuck her tongue out, "I only shop for pretty ladies but I got something for your wife though." She handed him a shopping bag, "Not another handbag!" Jaejoong complained, rolling his eyes, "Yuri already had like a thousand of them."

 

"Women are like that. I thought you had get used to it by now. I sure have." Sungmin came through the door with his arms full of more bags, "I heard that!" Amber's voice called out from the bathroom. Giggles were heard then Sungmin saw his little princess running out to him in the new newport navy big pony dress that they had just bought for her, "Daddy." She wrapped her arms around his neck.

 

The sound of high heeled shoes could be heard coming from outside the door so Miran quickly opened it, "Oh, we are early!" Hyoyeon exclaimed. She seemed unusually happy & gushy. The joy & happiness in her could be seen radiating from her eyes & smile, "Oh my gosh, Hyoyeon, let me see your hand." Amber ran over to Hyoyeon & studied to ½ ct tw round-cut 10k white gold diamond ring on her finger.

 

"Did he...Are you guys?" She was so excited that she couldn’t even sort out her thoughts, "Yes!" Was all Hyoyeon could scream because she was too excited, "Yes what?" Jaejoong & Sungmin were thoroughly confused because they didn’t know how to decipher the women's squealing, "We are engaged." A deep masculine voice said, from the door. Hyukjae walked through the door & was congratulated by his two future-brothers-in-law, "Uncle Hyukjae." Aecha ran over to Hyukjae & he picked her up lovingly, "Yes, princess?" "What's engaged?" She asked him innocently, "Engaged? Who's engaged?" A chorus of female voice was heard as the door was opened & a stream of girls poured in, "Hyoyeon's engaged!" Amber screamed.

 

"Ah!" The rest of the girls also screamed & cheered & squealed. Little Aecha got down from Hyukjae's arms & joined her mother & aunties in the celebration. Although she had no idea what was going on, she giggled, screamed & squealed right along with them. The men shook their heads & covered their ears.

 

After the excitement died down for a bit, Jaejoong proclaimed, "Wow, this really is my lucky day. I got kissed by a pretty lady, I picked up money off the ground & now, someone finally wants to marry my bratty sister!" "Hey." Hyoyeon smacked him on the shoulder. Jaejoong laughed cheekily, "Speaking of lucky day." Yuri was about to announce something when all of a sudden, the phone rang.

 

"Hello? June, what happened? Calm down." The crowd hushed as they listened intently to Jaejoong's side of the conversation. After he hung up, Jaejoong quickly quieted them down before they could bombard him with questions, "Her boyfriend got into a serious car accident. She needed to go with him to Australia for surgery so she's resigning from her position as my secretary." He said, all in one breath, "I thought she was the one in trouble." Hyoyeon was so worried about her cousin.

 

"Don't worry; she's fine. Now, all I have to do is find myself a new secretary." Jaejoong peered around the room, "Me. I want a part of the family business, too." Seohyun raised her hand eagerly, "More like you want to be Yuri's spy & keep an eye on me, organizing all my appointments." He narrowed his eyes suspiciously at her, "Yeobo, you know I trust you & that I don't need to send Seohyun to spy on you." Yuri defended her sister, "Anyway, I have more good news." She took in a deep breath, "I'm pregnant." The room erupted in more screamed, squealed & giggles, "It's a miracle, darling, a miracle." Jaejoong hugged her tightly & showered her with kisses.

 

"I love you." She whispered breathlessly, "I love you more." His lips were curled into a smile as he kissed her, "I love you even more." Tears of joy were flowing freely down her cheeks.

 

"I love you more more more."

 

A/N: that's it for this story. now, before i announce the winner for my next coming up fanfic, i want to thank you all & when i said all, i mean the upvoters, subscribers, viewers & those that comment. i really appreciate everyone for taking there time to read my stories :D

& now, the couple winner for my next fanfic 'Forever Is Too Long' will be...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JAERI!!!!! LOL