40 The Honeymoon Part 2

The Perfect Bride (Rewriting)

Chapter Fourty

~The Honeymoon Part 2 Finale~

It was their last night in the Maldives. They had yet to fulfill Nai Nai's request. Luhan knew that she wasn't ready. He would wait forever if he had too.

 

Luhan tied a blindfold around Yoomi's head. He held onto her arm and carefully led her towards somewhere.

 

"Where are you taking me, Han?"

 

Luhan smiled.

 

"You'll see."

 

Yoomi could feel her feet sink into the ground.

 

The beach? she thought.

 

Yoomi stumbled over own feet. She gasped. Luhan's eyes widened as he caught her before she fell. Yoomi smiled.

 

"Thanks."

 

Luhan rubbed her arms.

 

"Sorry."

 

They took a few more steps before Luhan stopped. He let go of Yoomi and quickly ran away. Yoomi eyebrows furrowed when she felt Luhan leave her.

 

"Han? Luhan?"

 

When she received no answer she pulled the blindfold off. There in front of her stood Luhan with a bouquet of roses, standing in the middle of a heart made out a candles. Right next to him was a table full of food, just made for two. Yoomi's eyes watered as she let out a little laugh. Luhan smiled at her reaction.

 

"Jung Yoomi, now Lu Yoomi, I'll love you forever and protect you forever. Thank you so much for putting your trust in me. Thank you so much for loving me. Thank you so much for putting up with my childish behavior. Thank you for letting me love again. I love you more than you could ever imagine. And, thank you for marrying me."

 

One by one, Yoomi's tears began to drop.

 

"H-Han."

 

Luhan smiled and walked towards her. He handed her the bouquet and hugged her. He kissed her forehead and rested his chin on her head.

 

"I love you so much, Yoomi. You make my heart flutter like crazy."

 

Yoomi smiled and buried her head into his chest.

 

"I love you so much that it scares me sometimes," she let out a little chuckle.

 

"You scare me too," he smiled.

 

They both pulled back from the hug and walked over to the table. Luhan pulled out a chair for her. She sat down.

 

"Thank you."

 

"Anything for my lovely wife."

 

Yoomi blushed. She set the flowers down beside her.

 

Luhan took his seat. They both stared at each other for a while before picking up their eating utensils.

 

"How did you prepare all of this?" Yoomi asked.

 

"Four words: I'm the Lu Han."

 

Yoomi laughed and shook her head.

 

"Of course, you're my Lu Han."

 

Luhan chuckled. They both began eating.

 

Although Yoomi was happy, there was only one thought and one thought only going through her mind.

 

It’s the last night.

 

She bit her lip, feeling bad for Nai Nai and not granting her wish. It wasn’t like Yoomi didn’t want to do it, it was just that she didn’t know how to bring it up with Luhan. It wasn’t like she could go up to him and say, “Hey, let’s do it now.”

 

No, Yoomi wanted to do it at the right time with the right feelings. She was quite afraid of it too, honestly. She was inexperienced and self-conscious.

 

Luhan noticed Yoomi’s internal argument that she was haven’t. He found her quite amusing, so he watched her as she ate.

 

I wonder what she’s thinking about.

 

She looked so bothered, determined, yet frustrated at the same time. Luhan thought it was impossible to have that many expressions in one, but then again she was the Jung Yoomi. The girl that made the impossible, possible.

 

~~~

 

Yoomi stared at her fingers nervously as she sat on the couch in the living room. Night had fallen and she was waiting for Luhan to get out of the shower, so that she could start the movie. She shook her head and decided to do what was best:

 

Ignore it and hopefully Nai Nai would forgive her.

 

She sighed inwardly, just picturing the disappointed look on Nai Nai’s face.  She was so deep into her thoughts that she didn’t even realize that Luhan was sitting beside her.

 

Luhan finished his shower and dried his hair.He rested his palms on the counter of the sink and stared at himself in the mirror.

 

It’s the last night.

 

He sighed and ruffled his hair.

 

I wish I had more time with her.

 

He knew that once he went back to Seoul, he would be bombarded with work, since he had been absent for a week. He couldn’t wait to retire and be with Yoomi for the rest of his life.

 

He checked the time on his watch and smiled.

 

She should be waiting.

 

    He walked out of the bathroom and into the living room. His smiled widened when he saw her already sitting on the couch. He sat down beside her.

 

    “Last night, huh?” he asked.

 

    When he received no response, he looked at her. Yoomi was staring at the wall, as if sorting out her thoughts.

 

    Luhan pouted and placed his hand on hers, bringing her back to planet earth.

 

“Hey, you okay?” he asked softly.

 

Yoomi looked at him, her face was blank for a few seconds before a smile made its way onto her lips. She nodded.

 

“I’m fine. Let’s watch the movie, shall we?”

 

Luhan nodded. He reached out for the remote and pressed the play button. Yoomi snuggled in closer to him and rested her head on his shoulder. Luhan tensed at the sudden skinship that Yoomi had initiated.  But, inside he was boiling with happiness.

 

“You smell nice,” Yoomi suddenly said.

 

Luhan smiled and ran his fingers through her hair before kissing her forehead.

 

“Thanks.”

 

Yoomi smiled and held him closer. She never felt this safe in such a long time. They both began watching the movie with small smiles on their faces.

 

~~~

 

It was the middle of the movie when Luhan began falling asleep. They had switched places now. Luhan was sleeping on her shoulder. Yoomi slightly pouted, a bit sad that he had fallen asleep. She reached out to him and held him. She gently laid him down across the couch. She rested his head on a pillow that she had brought from their bedroom. She sat down in front of him, letting the movie play on.

 

She watched his even breaths as his chest moved up and down. She smiled. Her eyes traveled to his lips. Her eyes suddenly widened as she felt her cheeks heat up. She shook her head as if to shake away dirty thoughts and stood up. She was about to walk over to the TV and turn it off, but suddenly she was stopped by Luhan grabbing her arm. She gasped and stood still. Luhan sat up and rubbed his eyes with his free hand.

 

“Why didn’t you wake me?” he asked.

 

Yoomi looked down at him. Her eyes landed on his pouty lips, making her look away again. Everytime she saw him lips, it would remind her of their kiss at the dress shop.

 

“I-I, um...y-you looked really tired. I’ll turn the T-”

 

Luhan pulled her arm, wanting her to sit next to him, so that he could lay his head down on her shoulder again, but instead, Yoomi landed onto his lap, making him fully awaken. Yoomi gasped as he did so. Her right hand landed against his chest. She could feel his breath on her exposed neck, making goosebumps run down her arms.

 

“H-Han,” she whispered, afraid of making any wrong movements.

 

Luhan didn’t know what was wrong with him, but he didn’t even try to say sorry and let her get off of him. Instead, he wanted her to stay there. He let go of her arm and began rubbing them.

 

“Are you okay?” he whispered, bringing shivers down her back.

 

Yoomi took in a deep breath. Her hands balled up into fists as she closed her eyes. His voice, his voice was so different.

 

“Luhan,” she breathed out.

 

Luhan smiled and began kissing her neck, making her jump.

 

“I love you,” he whispered deeply.

 

“I love you too,” she said, gripping onto his arms.

 

Yoomi smiled, knowing where this was going. She guessed that they would fulfill Nai Nai’s wish after all.


End of Chapter Fourty


Author's Note:

OMG! That was the end. TT

I had so much fun writing this fanfic.

I never knew that it would get this many views, subscribers, and upvotes. 

I'm sooo happy!

So...I was wondering if you would like an M rated chapter?

But, let me also tell you...this isn't really the end.

There is a sequal, but I won't post it until I'm near to finished writing it. ^-^

So, please wait patiently~

But, seriously, thank you all so much for stayng with me until the end.

I love you readers all so much. I probably wouldn't even have finished this story if it wasn't for all of you leaving comments. :)

I thank you all so much so so so sincerely.

If I could I would hug all 905 (and counting) of you. :)

Once again, thank you.