15 I'm Sorry

The Perfect Bride (Rewriting)

Chapter Fifteen

~I'm Sorry~

 

They arrived to the Lu Mansion and Luhan just walked to the house, not caring about Yoomi. Yoomi got out of his car and sighed. It was dark already. Yoomi looked at the night sky and smiled.

 

It's a starry night.

 

She heard ruffle sounds, as if someone were in the bushes. Yoomi's head snapped to the side. She saw no one, yet she felt like someone was there. Yoomi shook her head.

 

You're just too stressed out these days.

 

"Are you coming or n-"

 

"MIMI!" Chanyeol cut off Luhan. "YOU'RE HOME!!!"

 

Yoomi's eyes widened as she saw Chanyeol push Luhan out of the way and run towards her. Chanyeol engulfed her in a hug and squeezed her tight.

 

"OH MY GOSH! I THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU. WE WERE ALL SO WORRIED!" Chanyeol yelled.

 

"Chanyeol, SHUT UP!" Luhan yelled.

 

Chanyeol let go of Yoomi and smiled.

 

"It's good that you're safe," he said.

 

Yoomi smiled back and nodded.

 

"Let's go in shall we?" Chanyeol asked.

 

Yoomi nodded again. Chanyeol smiled and pushed Yoomi into the house. Everyone except Nai Nai were in the main living room. Baekhyun came up to Yoomi and hugged her.

 

"I'm so glad you're safe," he said sincerely.

 

Yoomi's eyes widened. She was so confused.

 

Why are they so nice to me?

 

Tao pulled Baekhyun off of Yoomi and hugged her.

 

"Don't do that again!" Tao yelled in a childish tone.

 

Yoomi smiled and nodded.

 

Luhan rolled his eyes and pinched his nose bridge as he shook his head. He sighed.

 

"I guess she's too stupid to call any of us. If something happens to her because she doesn't call any of us then it's her own stupid fault," Luhan said.

 

Suho stood up and smacked Luhan on the side of the head.

 

"Be nice!" Suho yelled.

 

Yoomi looked down. Sehun came up behind Yoomi and put his hands over her ears. Tao still had Yoomi in his arms.

 

"Yeah! Be nice! Don’t say those mean things to our Mimi!" Sehun yelled.

 

Luhan scoffed.

   

"How the hell are you guys already so close to her? Did she seduce you guys?" Luhan

laughed.

 

"Luhan," Suho said in a serious tone.

 

It's been eighteen years now. Why, why am I not immune to these mean and harsh words yet? It hurts so much, Yoomi thought.

 

"What?" Luhan asked annoyed. "She obviously didn't call us because she wanted us to be worried about her, so you guys would act like you are now. Can't you see through her act?!" Luhan yelled.

 

Yoomi held in her tears and patted Tao's back, so he would let go of her. Tao pulled back from the hug and looked at Yoomi in the eyes. Her eyes were red and tears were threatening to fall. Tao pouted. Yoomi took out her old flip phone and opened it to her contacts. She walked up to Luhan and showed it to him.

 

 

Contacts:

(H)

Home


 

Luhan's eyes widened.

 

She doesn't have any of our contacts, Luhan was instantly drowned in guilt.

   

Yoomi didn't say anything, as usual. She bowed to Luhan and walked to her room. Luhan blinked several times. Suho shook his head.

 

"Luhan, Yoomi isn't like her. How long will it take you to know that? It took us less than a day. It took us a day to find out that she was a gold digger, yet it took you a year. Luhan, not every woman in the world is like her. Yoomi is such an innocent and kind girl who deserves to be treated well. We are all doing our best to be nice to her and love her like a sister. You're the one that's suppose to love her the most because you're going to be her husband, but you're treating her the worst. You think Yoomi manipulated all of us to like her? Well, she didn't. We treat her this way because we want to. We know that she'll be important to all of us, especially to you. So stop being so mean to her. She has feelings too, she's a human too. She knows how to hurt and cry. She knows what it mean to be happy and sad. You think that you went through hell for the last four years? Well, try going through that for eighteen years, by your own blood related parents, Luhan. Yoomi does not deserve to be treated harshly. If you think different, then I don't know what to do anymore," Suho shook his head and sighed. "I'm not eating."

 

"We're not eating either," Baekhyun said as EXO left to their rooms.

 

Luhan stood there. Speechless. He felt even more guilty with Suho's words. Luhan sat down on the nearest couch and sighed.

 

I'm sorry guys. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm so sorry, Yoomi-shi.

 

 

End of Chapter Fifteen

 



Author's Note

Double Update today because it's my birthday.