39 The Honeymoon Part 1

The Perfect Bride (Rewriting)

Chapter Thirty-Nine

~The Honeymoon Part 1~

Luhan held onto Yoomi's hand as they waited in line to board the plane.

 

"Have fun, hyung!" Minho shouted.

 

"Buy me lots of stuff!" Tao yelled.

 

Kris slapped the back of Tao's head.

 

"Why would they buy you stuff?" he asked.

 

Tao scoffed and stepped away from the giant.

 

Yoomi smiled and waved back.

 

"Don't worry! We will," she smiled.

 

Luhan pouted.

 

"Hey you're only allowed to think about me on the trip," he said jokingly.

 

Yoomi let out a little giggle and lightly punched his arm.

 

"Make sure when you come back, there's three of you instead of two," Nai Nai shouted.

 

Yoomi stopped laughing. She froze in her spot as her cheeks redden. Kai let out a erted giggle.

 

"Make it a boy!" he said.

 

Yoomi choked on her spit.

 

Everyone laughed, but Luhan only patted Yoomi's back, worried.

 

"Are you okay?" he asked.

 

Yoomi looked up at him and nodded, embarrassed. She tried to look anywhere, but his eyes. She was too embarrassed. Her gaze landed on his lips. Flashbacks of them kissing appeared in her mind. She looked like a tomato now. She quickly averted her gaze to Nai Nai.

 

"I-I-"

 

"I'm not kidding this time," Nai Nai said sternly.

 

Luhan squeezed Yoomi's hand, making her look up at him.

 

"Don't worry. I'll wait until you're ready," he said.

 

Yoomi smiled in appreciation.

 

"Thank you," she said quietly.

 

"Next," a flight attendant said.

 

Luhan and Yoomi both looked back. They were next in line. They waved goodbye to their family and boarded onto the plane. As they walked in, Yoomi looked at the plane in awe. She had never rode a plane before, he's never even been to an airport. Luhan chuckled at her reaction.

 

"I feel like I'm in a movie," she said.

 

Luhan smiled.

 

"I feel like I'm in an never ending romance movie when I'm with you," he said.

 

Yoomi blushed at the cheesy comment.

 

When are my cheeks going to stop burning?!

 

She giggled awkwardly. They found their seats. Yoomi sat down first as Luhan put their luggage in the compartments above them. He sat down with her and held her hand.

 

"Ready for the long flight?" Luhan asked as he looked at her.

 

His face instantly was filled with worry. Yoomi's face was pale as she stared out the window.

 

"What's wrong?" he asked, concerned.

 

"H-Han, w-what i-if t-t-the p-plane crashes?" she asked nervously.

 

Luhan chuckled. He patted her head.

 

"Don't worry. If it doesn't, then I'll be there to hold you and protect you."

 

Yoomi pouted and looked up at him.

 

"I-I don't want you to get hurt."

 

Luhan laughed and rubbed her cheek.

 

"I was just kidding. Everything will be alright. Don't worry. It's your first time riding a plane huh?" he asked.

 

Yoomi nodded. She let out a shaky breath and rested her head on Luhan's shoulder.

 

A flight attendant walked by and noticed Yoomi's scared expression. She smiled as she shook her head. She walked to the front of the plane and grabbed a cup of water with some ice cubes and a pack of gum. She walked over to Luhan and Yoomi. They both looked up at her.

 

"It seems like this is your first time riding an airplane," she smiled at Yoomi.

 

Yoomi looked up at the beautiful young lady and nodded.

 

"Y-Yes."

 

Luhan stared at the flight attendant, suspiciously.

 

She handed Yoomi the cup of water and gum.

 

"Here, have some. It'll help. Chew the gum while the plane is in the air. It will help your ears so they won't pop."

 

Yoomi smiled and gladly took the cup and gum.

 

"Thank you," she said.

 

The flight attendant's smile faltered. Yoomi could almost see the sorrow in her eyes.

 

"A-Are you okay?" Yoomi asked slightly worried for this stranger.

 

Luhan looked at both Yoomi and the flight attendant, he felt like he was the third wheel.

 

The flight attendant shook her head and wiped away a tear that almost fell.

 

"I-I'm fine. I-It's just that you look like my little sister," she said.

 

Yoomi pouted.

 

"D-Did something happen to her?" she asked.

 

Yoomi looked at her name tag:

 

Jung Eunji.

 

"We were separated when we were younger. I was adopted, but I'm not sure about her."

 

Yoomi smiled and held onto Eunji's hand.

 

"I'm sure you'll find her someday. Don't be sad. She's probably leading a happy life right now."

 

Eunji smiled.

 

"Thank you..."

 

"Lu Yoomi," she smiled.

 

Luhan smiled hearing Yoomi calling herself a Lu.

 

Eunji's heart skipped a beat when she said that name. She jumped when she saw Luhan. She quickly bowed to him.

 

"I-I'm so sorry for talking to your wife for so long! I forgot that you were here. I'm so sorry.

“Please, forgive me Mr. Lu!" Eunji apologized for talking to Yoomi like Luhan wasn't even there.

Luhan shook his head and laughed. Another person who knew who he was.

 

"It's fine. It's more like I should thank you for calming Yoomi down...wait how did you know she was my wife?" he asked with one eyebrow raised.

 

Eunji pointed to Yoomi and Luhan's intertwined hands. Luhan looked down and smiled.

 

"A-And Yoomi said that she was Lu Yoomi."

 

Luhan nodded.

 

"Well, you guessed right."

 

Yoomi smiled.

 

"Can I call you unnie?" she suddenly asked.

 

Eunji looked up at Yoomi with wide eyes. She had never been called unnie before. She longed so much for her younger sister to call her that, but she had no clue of her whereabouts. Her eyes began to water again as she smiled.

 

"Of course."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Seven hours had passed. There was one more hour to go. Luhan was asleep, but Yoomi wasn't. She had changed seats and was now sitting in the seat across from Luhan. She watched him sleep with a small smile on her lips. It was quiet. They were the only ones riding in this part of the plane. The other first class riders were far away from them. She could hear their voices here and there, but that was pretty much it. Yoomi rested her chin on her palm.

 

"Would you like something to drink?"

 

Yoomi looked up, Eunji was standing next to her.

 

Yoomi smiled and shook her head.

 

"Are you busy right now, unnie?"

 

Eunji shook her head.

 

"No, why?"

 

Yoomi scooted to the side and patted the now empty seat next to her. Eunji cautiously sat down.

 

"Can you tell me about your sister? Maybe I can help you find her," Yoomi said.

 

Eunji's eyes began to water again at the mention of her precious little sister.

 

"You don't have to do that," Eunji shook her head.

 

Yoomi pouted.

 

"I insist. What if she wants to find you too?"

 

"She probably doesn't even remember me. I-I..."

 

"Just tell me," Yoomi said.

 

Eunji sighed in defeat and began her story.

 

"I-I grew up in an abusive home. I loved my parents, I had no clue why they acted the way they did. My little sister was my only sanctuary. She was so innocent and smart. One day when I came back home from school, I heard her crying. I ran inside and saw her lying on the ground in her own blood. Our dad had gotten angry at her and hit her back with a broken beer bottle. He was drunk. I was so angry and scared. I brought my sister to the hospital. The doctors asked me what happened, and so I told them. I waited in the waiting room for so long that I fell asleep. When I woke up again, my sister was gone. The doctors told me that she disappeared. They checked the surveillance cameras and saw my parents taking her out of the hospital. I told them my address, but when we got to our house, it was empty. They left with her. Then, I was put into an orphanage."

 

Eunji was now crying, but she tried to keep in her sobbing.

    

"I feel so stupid. I shouldn't have fallen asleep," she shook her head.

 

Yoomi's eyes watered as she hugged Eunji.

 

"You remember everything so vividly although you were only ten. It must've been so painful. I'm so sorry Eunji. I'll try everything in my power to find her."

 

Eunji pulled back from the hug and looked at her confused.

 

"Why are you helping me?" she asked through her tears.

 

"I know good people when I see them. I know people who are in pain. I don't want good people to experience this kind of pain."

 

Eunji smiled and wiped her tears.

 

"Is your real name Jung Eunji?" Yoomi asked.

 

Eunji nodded.

 

"I insisted it on not being changed so my sister could find me if she ever remembered."

 

Yoomi smiled.

 

"What's your sister's name?"

 

"Jung Yoomi."

 

Yoomi froze in her spot.

 

"She should be eighteen years old right now and she should have a scar on her back from the bottle. The doctors said that it would leave a permanent scar."

 

Yoomi's breathing hitched.

 

But, I don't remember having a sister. And I don't think that I have a scar on my back.

 

Eunji looked at Yoomi worried.

 

"Are you okay?" she asked.

 

Yoomi broke out of her frozen state and smiled at Eunji.

 

"I'm fine. Here, give me your number and I'll call you for more information later," Yoomi said, handing Eunji her phone.

 

Eunji took it and typed in her number.

 

Yoomi saved it as Eunji Unnie.

 

Yoomi smiled and hugged Eunji.

 

"Don't worry, I'll find her."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Luhan stretched his arms as he woke up. Yoomi smiled and did the same. Luhan rubbed his eyes and pouted like a five year old.

 

"Are we there yet?" he yawned.

 

Yoomi nodded.

 

"We already landed, Han."

 

Luhan looked up and smiled.

 

"Then let's go," he said, standing up.

 

Yoomi nodded and stood up also. Luhan grabbed their carry-ons. They walked out of the plane, passing Eunji. Yoomi flashed her a knowing gaze. Eunji smiled in appreciation.

 

"Come again," she said.

 

Yoomi and Luhan nodded.

 

They walked out of the airport and found a taxi. As they rode down the busy streets of the city, they both gawked at the scenery.

 

"It's so beautiful," Yoomi whispered.

 

Luhan smiled and hugged her.

 

"Like you," he whispered in her ear, giving her goosebumps.

 

Yoomi chuckled and held onto his arms.

 

The taxi driver watched the loving couple and smiled.

 

"Honeymoon?" he asked in korean with a heavy accent.

 

Luhan and Yoomi looked at him and smiled as they nodded.

 

"Yes," Luhan said.

 

"Such a beautiful and perfect couple. I hope you two stay together forever," he said.

 

Yoomi let out a chuckle.

 

"Thank you, kind sir."

 

They reached the little house that Luhan had rented and paid the man with an extra tip. They took out their suitcases and walked on the deck, searching for the place that they would be staying in for the next few days. It was the house on the very end. It was built right onto of the water. Yoomi gasped.

 

"Boys Over Flowers," she smiled.

 

Luhan laughed and ruffled her hair.

 

"I didn't know that you had time to watch dramas," he said.

 

Yoomi smiled and walked into the house.

 

"I watched it at school sometimes when I was finished with my homework."

 

Luhan smiled.

 

They both walked in. Luhan closed the door behind him and locked it. They both began unpacking after looking around the house once.

 

"What do you want to do today?" Luhan asked.

 

Yoomi smiled.

 

"Snorkeling."

 

Luhan smiled and nodded.

 

"And go parasailing."

 

Yoomi's eyes widened.

 

"Is that safe?"

 

"Yes, because I'll be there."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

They held hands as they swam around. Yoomi pointed at a coral reef, making Luhan look at it. Yoomi looked at Luhan and smiled through her eyes. He did the same.

Luhan pointed at something. Yoomi looked where his finger was pointed but saw nothing interesting. Slowly Luhan moved his finger to his lips. Yoomi's eyes widened. Luhan smiled as he tapped his lips. Yoomi began to blush. She stood up in the shallow water and took off her snorkeling gear. Luhan stood up and took his off too. He smiled.

 

"What's wrong?" he asked.

 

Yoomi shook her head.

 

"N-Nothing," she began walking back towards the boat where most of the other people that were snorkeling were.

 

Luhan smiled mischievously and ran to her. He turned her around and quickly pecked her lips before swiftly running away.

 

"Y-Yah! Lu Han!" Yoomi shouted at him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yoomi sat on Luhan's lap, nervously. She looked around at the equipment that was on the both of them. They were getting ready to go parasailing.

 

"A-Are you s-sure that this is safe?" Yoomi asked.

 

Luhan wrapped his arms around her waist.

 

"Well...it maybe not entirely safe, but since I'm here, I'll protect you."

 

Yoomi pouted. She held onto his hands that were wrapped around her stomache. Even though she was nervous about parasailing, she was also a bit preoccupied by Luhan's hands. She had never had more skinship with him than today. It was making her feel happy and loved.

 

"Okay, Mr. and Mrs. Lu, are you two ready to have some fun?" the man in charge of the boat asked.

 

"Always," Luhan said.

 

Yoomi forced a smiled.

 

"I-I guess so."

 

The man smiled.

 

"No worries, I've done this hundreds of time."

 

Yoomi nodded. They both stood up as the boat picked up its speed. And before they knew it, Luhan and Yoomi both were high up in the air.

 

"AHHHHHH!!!! LUHAN!!!!"

 

Luhan laughed loudly.

 

"I LOVE LU YOOMI!!!" he shouted.

 

"AHHHHHH!!!!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yoomi and Luhan walked hand in hand down the sidewalks of the city. Yoomi looked at the windows of shops as they walked passed them. She saw a panda carved our of wood. Her eyes widened.

 

"Han, let's go in this shop," she said.

 

Luhan nodded. They both walked into the antique looking shop.

 

Yoomi walked over the the panda and held it with her free hand.

 

"I'm sure Tao would love this," she smiled.

 

Luhan chuckled and hugged her from the back.

 

"It does look like him."

    

Yoomi laughed, agreeing with him. They walked around the shop, observing all the little and precious items in the store. Yoomi held up a wooden giraffe.

 

"Yeollie."

 

Luhan pouted and kissed Yoomi's cheek. She jumped and looked at him shocked.

 

"W-What was that for?"

 

"It was a punishment."

 

Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

 

"What?"

 

"I get jealous when you call the others by their nicknames."

 

Yoomi stifled a laugh at her immature childlike husband.

 

"Okay, this is for Chanyeol."

 

"Much better," Luhan smiled.

 

They walked over to the front desk and paid for their little gifts for their brothers. Luhan held onto the bags.

 

"Are you hungry?" he asked.

 

Yoomi nodded.

 

"Are you?"

 

"Starving."

    

They walked into a nearby restaurant. Yoomi looked outside the window. It was getting dark and she was more tired than ever. They ordered their food and quickly ate. The both of them were tired. They finished and walked back to their house. When they both walked in, they looked at the only king sized bed in the house, then back at each other. Yoomi could feel her cheeks getting hot. It wasn't like this was the first time that they would be sleeping with each other, she had no clue why she was nervous now.

 

"I-I'll go take a shower first," she said.

 

Luhan nodded, just as nervous as her. He mentally cursed himself for not being manly enough.

 

Yoomi  walked into the bathroom after grabbing her clothes.

 

When she finished and walked out, Luhan was watching TV. He stood up and handed her the remote.

 

"Wanna watch while I shower?" he asked.

 

Yoomi shook her head.

 

"I'm gonna go to sleep."

 

Luhan mentally pouted. He knew that it would be awkward if they laid awake in bed at the same time, so he only nodded.

 

"Okay."

End of Chapter Thirty-Nine


Author's Note:

I'm sorry for updating sooo late.

But this is probably the longest chapter in the story~ :) Forgive me?

I know that putting Eunji in the story is so sudden and random, but trust me, she has an important role later on.

The next chapter will probably be that last, but don't worry...

THERE IS GOING TO BE A SEQUAL! ^-^

I know that some of you have already seen the foreward of the sequal, but I didn't want you guys too. :(

It was supposed to be a surprise. I only put it up so I could have someone make a poster for it. So those of you who have seen the foreward please don't ruin it for the others who haven't. >.<

I hope that all of you had a very Merry Christmas! Oh and I wanted to show off my present I got, sooo..here it is! Now I can dance to EXO's Wolf in this. >.<

lGQXfeu.jpg