13 Introducing...EXO!

The Perfect Bride (Rewriting)

Chapter Thirteen

~Introducing...EXO!~

 

   Chanyeol, D.O., and Yoomi were all smiles, walking down the hallways of the college. The others had already met up and they were all waiting for the three of them outside of the Performing Arts building. They were all shocked to see Yoomi’s smile. Her smile made them smile. Suho walked up to Yoomi.

 

    “So did you meet our sister-in-law?” Suho asked.

 

    Yoomi looked at Suho and nodded.

 

    “Oh? Oh yeah, I forgot that she was the teacher of that class,” D.O. said.

 

    “She’s awesome, isn’t she?” Sehun smiled.

 

    Yoomi smiled back and nodded.

 

    “You wouldn’t believe it if we told you how Minseok used to act. It was so scary,” Tao shivered.

 

    “Yeah, it’s all because of his baby face. Gosh, him and Luhan. They’re the oldest, yet they look the youngest,” Chen laughed.

 

    “I know right,” Kai laughed along with him.

 

    “You do remember Minseok, right? Or you may know him as CEO Xiumin of Kim Corporations,” Chanyeol said.

 

   Yoomi slowly shook her head. EXO’s eyes widened.

 

   “Really?” Lay asked.

 

   Yoomi looked at Lay, wondering how she didn’t see him before. Maybe it was because this was the first time he ever joined the conversation.  

 

    Yoomi nodded.

 

    “Wait,” Kai said, “do you even know our names?”

 

    Yoomi blinked a few times. She shook her head. Chanyeol’s eyes widened.

 

    “What?! How do you not know my name!” Chanyeol gasped.

 

    Chen laughed and slapped Chanyeol on the side of his head.

 

    “Yah, not everyone in Korea knows your name,” Chen said.

 

    Chanyeol pouted. He looked at Yoomi with puppy eyes.

 

    “Mimi, my name is Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol. Make sure to remember okay? You can call me Yeollie. It’s okay if you don’t remember anyone else’s. You just have to remember mine because I’m the most important,” Chanyeol smiled.

 

    “Yah,” Kris said as he slapped Chanyeol also.

 

    Chanyeol pouted again and rubbed his head.

 

    “You’re making me lose my brain cells! I need them to work!” Chanyeol yelled.

 

    Again, that same soft laughter was heard. Everyone looked at Yoomi who was laughing to herself as she shook her head. Everyone smiled at her laugh.

 

    “Maybe we should be mean to Chanyeol more often,” Sehun whispered to no one in particular.

 

    Kris smiled and nodded.

 

    “Yeah, that seems to do it,” Kris said.

 

    Chanyeol pouted for the third time and crossed his arms.

 

    “Mimi~” he whined.

 

    His low whiny voice made everyone laugh. Yoomi liked this. She liked all of this. Never in her life was she ever able to laugh so freely without anyone wanting to steal her smile away from her. She was happy and she wanted to stay happy. It may sound selfish, but Yoomi deserved so much more than to just be happy, after suffering eighteen years of hell.

 

    They began walking towards the parking lot. Baekhyun looked at his watch.

 

    “So, we got two hours before anyone has their next class, right?” Baekhyun asked.

 

    “Yup,” Suho said.

 

    “Where do you guys wanna eat?” Baekhyun asked.

 

    “Chicken,” Kai said.

 

    Kris rolled his eyes.

 

    “He said where,” Kris said annoyed.

 

    “I want chicken!” Kai yelled.

 

    “We had chicken yesterday,” Lay sighed.

 

    What’s wrong with him, why does he look so tired?

 

    “What about that new restaurant they opened down the street?” D.O. said.

 

    “Mm, that’s sounds good! Let’s go!” Tao said.

 

    Everyone nodded. Instead of driving they decided to just walk. They walked to the restaurant and they each ordered something. When it was Yoomi’s turn to order she just pointed at it and Kai, who was sitting next to her, told the waiter her order. Yoomi smiled in appreciation to Kai.

 

    “So, shall we introduce ourselves?” Sehun asked.

 

    Yoomi nodded.

 

    “Okay, I’ll go first. I’m Park Chanyeol, but you can can me Yeollie like I said earlier,” Chanyeol smiled.

 

    Yoomi smiled back and nodded.

 

    “I’m Byun Baekhyun. Just call me Baekhyun or Baek or Hyunie or-”

 

    “I’m Yifan, Wu Yifan. Just call me Kris,” Kris cut off Baekhyun.

 

 

   

    Baekhyun pouted and crossed his arms. Yoomi giggled quietly.

 

    “I’m Kim Joonmyun, most people call me Suho though,” Suho smiled.

 

    Yoomi nodded.

 

    “Kim Jongdae or Chen,” Chen smiled.

 

    “Or Chen Chen,” Kai said. Kai smiled to Yoomi. “As for me, I’m Kim Jongin or just Kai.”

 

    “Hi, Just Kai!” Chanyeol yelled from down the table.

 

    Yoomi laughed and Kai rolled his eyes.

 

    “Hyung, why do you have to be such an idiot at times?” Kai sighed.

 

    Chanyeol’s big innocent eyes widened.

 

    “What,” he said.

 

    “Anyways,” Tao said, “I’m Huang Zitao, or Tao.”

 

    “Or panda,” Baekhyun said.

 

    “Yah,” Tao said threateningly.

 

    “What!” Baekhyun yelled.

 

    Yoomi smiled.

 

    They’re all so strange and funny.

 

    “I’m Zhang Yixing, or Lay,” Lay said.

 

    Ah, so he’s the one that they were talking about earlier, Yixing.

 

    “And, if you’re wondering why he looks so dead and depressed, it’s because he works the most when he doesn’t even have to,” Suho said.

 

    Yoomi nodded.

 

    “I’m Do Kyung-Soo or D.O.,” he smile his heart-shaped smile.

 

    “I’m Oh Sehun or Sehun,” he smiled sweetly to Yoomi.

 

    Yoomi smiled back.

 

    “HunHan,” Baekhyun snickered.

 

    Yoomi’s eyebrows went up. Sehun’s eyes widened.

 

    “YAH!” Sehun yelled.

 

    Everybody began laughing except Sehun and Yoomi.

 

    “Yoomi, be careful. Sehun might steal Luhan from you,” Chanyeol laughed.

 

    “HYUNG!” Sehun yelled, obviously getting ignored by the others.

 

    What...steal Luhan?

 

    “Sehun was the last one to be taken in,” D.O. laughed, “When he first came he thought Luhan was a girl and confessed his feelings for him.”

 

    Everyone broke into laughter, even Sehun.

 

    “But, he did look like a girl!” Sehun whined.

 

    Yoomi laughed along with them.


 

    Wow.

 

End of Chapter Thirteen

 



Author's Note:

Did I make you laugh? I made Yoomi laugh. >.< :P