02 Is She The One?

The Perfect Bride (Rewriting)

Chapter Two

~Is She The One?~

 

     Yoomi stumbled backwards, scared. Her heart was getting ready to jump out of her chest.

     Oh no, no, no, no, no! How do I get out of this place!

     Nai Nai’s eyes widened.

     “Jason!” she yelled.

     Yoomi was panicking, looking left and right, debating on which way would lead her out of the unnecessarily large house.

     Who are these people?!

     Yoomi saw the man in his mid-thirties named Jason run into the white living room.

     "Yes, madam?" Jason asked.

     "How did she get ou-"

     Yoomi took a run for it, and ran passed Jason to a pair of double doors she spotted. She pushed the big doors open with all her might and ran into the room. It was a recreation room. Yoomi looked left and right. She saw two tall windows and ran to them.

     “Jason! Don’t let her escape!” Nai Nai yelled.

     Jason nodded and ran after the poor girl. He saw her getting ready to jump out the window. His eyes widened as he ran to her.

     “Stop, miss!” he yelled.

     Jason grabbed Yoomi backwards, making the both of them slam into the ground. Yoomi grunted and rubbed her lower back. Jason stood up and put Yoomi over his shoulder and carried her back to her room. Yoomi began to hit Jason’s back as she kicked her legs into his body, but it was no use. Jason was twice her size.

     EXO just sat there in the living room, trying to process what just happened. They watched Jason bring the struggling girl back to her room. They were quietly watching the scene happen. Luhan was the most shocked.

     Did Nai Nai kidnap her?

     When Jason and the girl was out of their sight Luhan looked at Nai Nai in disbelief.

     “Is she the one?” Luhan asked.

     Nai Nai smiled and nodded.

     “Yes, she’s perfect isn’t she?” Nai Nai said.

    “Perfect?! It looks like she doesn’t even want to be here! Nai Nai, did you kidnap her?” Luhan asked.

     “No, no, no. I paid her parents,” Nai Nai said.

     “W-what?!” Luhan yelled. “Is she a e?!”

     “Han! She is a normal young girl. I have been observing her for the past year. Her parents treat her bad. She is good at everything. She can cook and clean. She can do anything that the perfect wife could do!” Nai Nai said.

     “Then, why did you have to pay her parents?!” Luhan yelled.

     “Then, her parents wouldn’t let me take her.”

     “Nai Nai! They’re just using you!”

     “Lu Han! They were just using her! I saved her life! I killed two birds with one stone! Her parents are happy and I’m happy!”

     “Then, what about my happiness?! What about that girl’s? She doesn’t even look like she wants to be here!”

     “Lu Han!” Nai Nai stood up. “You will do as I say and that’s final!”

     Luhan stood up as well.

     “Nai Nai!”

     Nai Nai turned around and left the living room. Everyone was scared. They have never seen Nai Nai and Luhan this angry before. Tao slowly stood up and made his way towards a very angry Luhan. Tao held onto Luhan’s arm.

     “Ge, don’t be too angry. That girl actually looks kind of pretty,” Tao said, trying to calm Luhan down.

     Luhan sighed.

     “I don’t care if she’s pretty or not. I know that she’s probably just like all those other girls. She just going to take my money and run off,” Luhan shook his head and sat back down.

     Suho sighed.

     “Hyung, you just have to have faith,” he said.

     “Faith?” Luhan scoffed. “I haven’t had faith in anyone for a long time now.”

     “What about us?” Sehun asked.

     Luhan smiled and looked at the younger male.

     “You know what I mean,” Luhan said softly.

     Sehun and the others smiled.

     “Okay, okay. Just try,” Suho said.

     “Fine,” Luhan sighed.

     “Go see her,” Xiumin said.

     “Not now,” Luhan said.

     “Why?”

     “I need more time to think.”

     “Okay, fine. Rest. I can tell, you have a long day in front of you,” Xiumin smiled.

 

End of Chapter Two

 


Author's Note:

See what I did there? HunHan moment...Just Kidding! I don't really like shipping people in bands...sorry. I'm such a party pooper! BUT...GOOD NEWS! I decided to update twice week! Mondays and Thursdays! Be happy! This is the only story that I'm updating twice a week! I'll probably do it to my other stories too, but anyways...only this story for now. ^^ BYE~