37 Three Days

The Perfect Bride (Rewriting)

Chapter Thirty-Seven

~Three Days~

 

Yoomi and Luhan both climbed out of bed. Luhan walked up to Yoomi and hugged her. He placed his right hand behind her head as he rested his cheek on the side of her head. Yoomi held onto Luhan's waist and pressed her cheek on his shoulder.

 

"I'll go shower and get dressed. I'll see you at breakfast, okay?" he asked softly.

 

Yoomi smiled and nodded. She let go of him. Luhan held onto her shoulders and leaned forwards. Yoomi closed her eyes. Luhan smiled and rested his lips on her forehead for a short few seconds before pulling back. He cupped her cheek, making her look up at him. He caressed her cheek with his thumb. Both of their smiles never disappeared. Both of their eyes were filled with love, security, and simple happiness.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yoomi and Luhan met in the halls. Their eyes connected and they smiled. They both walked into the dinning room together. Everyone that was already seated were quiet and kept their eyes on their plate of food. Luhan looked at everyone, confused and surprised. Never in his life had he ever seen his brothers this still and quiet. Yoomi was also quite confused and a bit scared. There were two empty spaces between Lay and D.O.

 

Yoomi took the seat beside Lay, while Luhan sat beside her and D.O. Luhan cautiously looked at everyone. Soon Nai Nai picked up her fork and began eating. Everyone followed her movements and soon they began eating also. It was so silent and awkward for Yoomi and Luhan. Chanyeol cleared his throat.

 

"So," he started out, "Nai Nai..."

 

"Yes?" Nai Nai asked a smile slowly crept onto her lips.

 

"I believe Yoomi and Luhan will give you a grandchild soon," Chanyeol smirked.

 

Yoomi and Luhan's eyes both widened. They both choked on their breakfast at the same time. The others just snickered. D.O. patted Luhan's back while Lay patted Yoomi's. Luhan glared at Lay and swatted his hand away. Luhan began patting Yoomi's back.

 

"Yah! Park Chanyeol, it's-"

 

"I would love to have another grandchild!" Nai Nai beamed. "You are finally doing what I asked of you, Yoomi."

 

Yoomi began to blush hard.

 

"H-Halmeoni."

 

"What?" Nai Nai shrugged her shoulders. "You don't have to be shy about it."

 

Luhan face-palmed and shook his head.

 

"You guys got this all wrong," he said.

 

Yoomi only nodded.

 

"Then why were you two together in bed this morning?" Baekhyun asked.

 

Luhan shot a death glare at Chanyeol who was sitting next to Baekhyun.

 

"Did you tell everybody?"

 

Chanyeol smirked.

 

"Of course, we don't keep secrets in this family."

 

Luhan rolled his eyes.

 

"What about that one time where you broke Baekhyun's favorite w-"

 

"Lu-ge!" Chanyeol chuckled nervously. "I love you."

 

Luhan scoffed.

 

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with deadly eyes.

 

"You did what?"

 

Chanyeol's eyes widened.

 

"B-Baekhyun ah," he whimpered.

 

"Ha!" Tao stood up and pointed at Baekhyun. "I told you it wasn't me! Chanyeol's the one that broke your favorite watch!"

 

"Yah! Park Chanyeol! You are so dead!" Baekhyun yelled.

 

Chanyeol tried to make a run for it, but was suddenly put into headlock by Baekhyun.

 

Everyone laughed as they watched the two.

 

Chen rested his chin on his palm and stared at both Luhan and Yoomi.

 

"So, back to you two waking up in bed together," he said.

 

Luhan rolled his eyes.

 

"We were both fully clothed you idiot. Nothing happened."

 

"Really?" Kai asked. "Are you sure that you two didn’t do-"

 

"Stop being a ert, Jongin," Luhan said.

 

"I'm going to be the last one to get married so all of you can't bother me like this," Kris shook his head.

 

"Your next, Yifan," Nai Nai said.

 

Luhan laughed.

 

"I'll make sure to come over and harass you everday."

 

Kris rolled his eyes.

 

"Whatever."

 

"Nai Nai, it'll probably take longer for Kris to find a girlfriend. There are so many people that are not his style lately," Suho said sarcastically.

 

"Yah," Kris said threatenly. "Yoomi's my style."

 

Luhan's eyes widened as he put his arms around Yoomi protectively.

 

"Ah!" Chanyeol yelped. "Help me!"

 

   

No one paid attention to Chanyeol and Baekhyun. It looked like Baekhyun was getting his revenge.

 

"She's mine," Luhan said in a low voice.

 

Kris scoffed.

 

"Are you worried that my charms are better than yours?" he asked.

 

Yoomi held onto Luhan's arms.

 

"Don't worry, I'll never leave you," Yoomi said.

 

Luhan looked at her and smiled.

 

"Thank-"

 

"Only if you don't leave me first."

 

Luhan pouted.

 

"I won't," he said.

 

Yoomi smiled.

 

"Okay, then."

 

"Luhan, you better not hurt her," Jason said.

 

Everyone looked at him.

 

"I won't," he smiled.

 

Yoomi smiled.

 

Thank you...Jason appa.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

    Yoomi stared out the window as Jinah went on about the history of Beethoven. She knew most of it already, even if she didn’t, she could just read it later. She rested her cheek on her chin. A small smile was placed on her lips.

 

Three more days, she thought to herself.

 

There were three more days left until the wedding.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

    “What have you found about him?” Luhan asked as he kept his eyes on the paperwork in front of him.

 

    Minho opened a manilla folder in his hands and began reading off the information.

 

    “Yoon Jaehwa works at JJ Motorshop. He’s been living in a beat down apartment in Gyeonggi ever since November 14, 2010. His parents are deceased and he is an only child. He has a loan of one million won that he owes the KJH Loan Sharks. He’s been trying to live under the radar and escape from the loan sharks for the last two  years. He is filing for another loan as we speak.”

 

Luhan rolled his eyes. There was so much that he wanted to do to Jaehwa. He wanted to put him in jail. He wanted to sell him off, but he couldn’t bring himself to do it. He wasn’t the kind of person that got revenge that way.

 

Luhan set the paperwork in his hands down and leaned back into his chair. He closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose.

 

“Pay off his loans and give him ten million won in exchange of never coming back to Seoul ever again. And tell him, if he doesn’t comply then I’ll make sure that he’ll regrets ever setting foot in mine and Yoomi’s presence,” Luhan said in a deep tone. “And tell him that I never bluff.”

 

Minho bowed once.

 

“Yes, sir.”

 

Luhan sighed.

 

“You may go.”

 

“Yes, sir.”

 

Minho closed the manilla folder and walked out of Luhan’s office, leaving him alone.

 

Luhan sighed again and opened his eyes. He looked at the calendar on his desk. The corner of his lips lifted up into a small smile.

 

I hope that when we get married in three days, we’ll not have anything in our way again.


“I love you, Yoomi.”

End of Chapter Thirty-Seven



Author's Note:

I'm sorry for updating late. I've been busy lately and I have a test, two finals, and the ACT to take in the next two weeks. >.<

Oh, hey! I also made a video for a club at school. I wrote the story line, but to be honest it's not my best work.

I'll upload it soon~

Don't worry! Next chapter is the wedding! To be honest chapter 30 was going to be the wedding, but I wanted to show the connectio between EXO and Yoomi more. :)

And thank you soooo much for all the kind comments that you all write! They make me smile when I'm down. ^^ Thank you! I love all of you! :)