12 A Song For You and You

The Perfect Bride (Rewriting)

Chapter Twelve

~A Song For You and You~

 

        Yoomi walked out of the classroom and sighed. She looked at her watch. It was lunch time and she only had to go to two more classes after that. Someone was walking beside her. She looked to her left and saw D.O.

 

        Oh, I forgot about him.    

 

         D.O. smiled and looked at Yoomi.

 

         “So, your name’s Jung Yoomi. Am I right?” he asked.

 

          Yoomi nodded. D.O. stopped walking, making Yoomi stop.

 

          “Let me formally introduce myself,” D.O. smiled.

 

He held his hand out to her. Yoomi shook it carefully.

 

“I’m Do Kyung-Soo, but you can call me D.O. if it’s easier for you.”

 

Yoomi nodded. They both began walking again.

 

“You must be wondering why I’m taking classes in the Performing Arts Building, huh?” he asked.

 

Yoomi nodded. D.O. smiled, again.

 

“Well, I like music too. I really like to sing, but it’s more like a hobby.”

 

Yoomi nodded.

 

“Do you sing?” D.O. asked.

 

Yoomi shook her head.

 

“Do you write music?”

 

Yoomi nodded. D.O.’s eyes widened.

 

“Really?! Yixing does too! You can write songs together!” D.O. beamed.

 

The once really shy guy didn’t look so shy anymore. Yoomi smiled to D.O. and nodded.

 

But, I don’t know who Yixing is.

 

“Can you write a song for me?” D.O. asked.

 

Yoomi looked shocked. She smiled and nodded.

 

Sure, why not.

 

D.O. jumped up and down like a little kid.

 

“Yes!”

 

“Hey what’s going on. Why do you look so happy?” a deep voice asked.

 

Yoomi and D.O. both looked forward.

 

“Mimi’s going to write me a song,” D.O. stuck his tongue out at Chanyeol.

 

“What?!” Chanyeol looked at Yoomi. “What about me?” Chanyeol pouted.

 

Yoomi smiled and nodded. Chanyeol jumped up and down and stuck his tongue out at D.O.

 

“What now!” Chanyeol said.

 

D.O. rolled his eyes.

 

“Whatever, I asked first,” D.O. said as he crossed his arms.

 

Suddenly a soft laugh was heard. Chanyeol stopped jumping around and D.O. stopped walking. They both looked back to Yoomi who had stopped walking. She was shaking her head as she laughed. Her eyes became crescents as a wide smile showed her pearly white teeth. Chanyeol and D.O. were both mesmerized by her smile and laugh. They both smiled and ran up to her. They both put their arms around her shoulders and the three of them began walking again.

 

Chanyeol smiled and looked at D.O.

 

“We finally made Mimi laugh,” Chanyeol beamed.

 

D.O. nodded. Yoomi looked up at the both of them confused. Her big innocent eyes made the both of them want to protect her. When they saw how quiet and innocent she looked, they had an urge to protect her from the cruel outside world. They heard stories of Yoomi’s past. Just the thought of it made them flinch. They wanted to give Yoomi the love that she never received. When Yoomi had agreed to marry Luhan, she had instantly gained eleven loving brothers that wanted to protect her. Even though they didn’t know much about Yoomi, they still cared for her. It was obvious, Yoomi will  become part of their everyday lives. She will be  a big impact on the EXO brothers like Jinah was to them.

 

           Believe or not, Xiumin was a “bad boy” while growing up. His personality changed when he met Jinah. Xiumin at first was mean to the others. They were afraid to approach their older brother, but when Jinah married Xiumin, Xiumin became caring and nice. He opened up to the others more. During that time, EXO became more closer than ever. They finally were one, all just because of one girl that melted Xiumin’s heart.

 

End of Chapter Twelve



Author's Note:

I'm sick. D:

I hate being sick. I had to miss school today.

I didn't want to! I have to take my college history class!

Anyways....

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! :)

Don't worry SOON~

Soon Yoomi will talk. Not the next chapter though...^^