14 MIMI

The Perfect Bride (Rewriting)

Chapter Fourteen

~MIMI~

 

    They finished their lunch and walked around the school, and before they knew it, it was time to go back to classes.

 

    “Mimi, since you get out last, Luhan will come and get you, okay? We’ll all be at home waiting for you. And don’t go anywhere else because Luhan will get angry. He’s just like that. He hates looking for people,” Suho smiled.

 

    Yoomi nodded. It looked like Mimi was going to be a permanent nickname. EXO smiled to Yoomi as they all went their separate ways.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 

    Finally the last class of the day ended for Yoomi. She packed her bags and walked out of the school to the parking lot She expected to see the white car that Luhan drove in this morning, but instead she saw no one. She sighed and went to go sit on a nearby bench. She watched students leave campus and go to their classes. Yoomi took out her phone that Nai Nai had some how managed to get while Yoomi was kidnapped. She looked through her phone and realized that she didn’t have Luhan’s phone number, or any of EXO’s number. She sighed and put it back in her pocket after looking at the time.

 

    It’s 5:00 already.

 

    Yoomi sighed. She sat there and looked at the sky.

 

    Time passed and Yoomi began drifting off to sleep. Her head bobbed back and forth. She almost fell of the bench, but she woke up in time before face-planting the floor. Her eyes widened and she looked at the sky. The sun was setting soon. Yoomi’s eyes widened as she took out her phone and looked at the time.

 

    8:30?! I’ve been here for three hours?

 

    Yoomi stood up.

 

    Should I just walk back?

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 


 

    Luhan finished the last of the paperwork for the day. He sighed and looked at his watch.

 

    7:50pm.

 

    Luhan stood up and gathered his things. He straightened out his desk. He left for his car and sat down. He sat there for a few moments and began driving home.

 

    Why do I feel like I’m forgetting something?

 

    Luhan shrugged it off and continued driving. He got home and opened the front door.

 

    “Mimi! You’re home!” Chanyeol yelled.

 

    Mimi? Who’s M-dammit, Luhan mentally face palmed his self.

 

    Chanyeol ran to the front door with his arms spread wide open. He stopped running when he only saw Luhan walk into the house. Chanyeol’s eyes widened.

 

    “HYUNG! YOU FORGOT MIMI!” Chanyeol yelled.

 

    Luhan sighed and ran to his car.

 

    “I’ll be back!” he yelled.

 

    Chanyeol closed the door and ran to the main living room where EXO was.

 

    “LUHAN FORGOT MIMI!” Chanyeol yelled.

 

    “What?!” Suho yelled. “My gosh, that idiot.”

 

    “I knew it! No wonder she wasn’t home yet,” Sehun said.

 

    “I hope she’s okay,” Lay said.

 

    Luhan sped through the streets of Seoul and made his way to the university.

 

    Dammit! How did I forget her?! I hope she’s still there. Gosh, Yoomi! Why didn’t you call the others, you idiot!

 

He parked at the parking lot with his lights still on and sure enough, there was Jung Yoomi holding her arms together as she tried looking through the lights to the person in the car.

 

L-Luhan?

 

Luhan sighed and got out of his car. He walked up to Yoomi without saying anything and grabbed her arm. He dragged her to his car and put her in the passenger seat and closed the door. He walked to the drivers seat and got in the car. He began driving home. It was quiet for a while, then Luhan spoke.

 

“What kind of idiot are you?! You should have called one of the others!” Luhan yelled.

 

Is he caring about me?

 

“Nai Nai would have killed me if she found out I forgot about you!”

 

Guess not, you’re more afraid of your Nai Nai.

 

“I don’t care if you graduated high school a year early, in my eyes you’re still a stupid little brat,” Luhan said coldly.

 

Yoomi forced a smile and mentally sighed.

 

At least he doesn’t like me. That’s a start, right? He’ll divorce me in no time. We just have to convince his Nai Nai.

 

Even though Yoomi thought of Luhan hating her as a good thing, Yoomi was still a person with feelings. Those words that he said hurt her.

 

End of Chapter Fourteen



Author's Note:

I wanted to thank all of you for the 26 upvotes and 318 subscribers!

I love how you guys and girls always comment on this story.

It makes me feel very happy and loved. ^^

I'll try to make this a great story! ^^

Once again, Thank You SOOO much! :)