19 Noona!

The Perfect Bride (Rewriting)

Chapter Nineteen

~Noona!~

Yoomi walked out of her classroom and met up with D.O. He smiled to her as they walked side by side and soon they were joined with Chanyeol.

 

"So, did you do it?" D.O. asked.

 

Yoomi smiled and nodded.

 

"Yup," she said.

 

"Aww," Chanyeol cooed, "you're voice is so cute!"

 

Yoomi laughed.

 

"And your voice is really low," Yoomi said.

 

Chanyeol and D.O. chuckled.

 

"So, did you start on our songs yet?" D.O. asked.

 

Yoomi shook her head.

 

"Not, yet."

 

Chanyeol smiled.

 

"It's okay, take your time."

 

Yoomi nodded.

 

"Mm," she hummed.

 

They reached the others and they all began walking towards that same restaurant.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 

Yoomi finished the last class of the day. She walked to the parking lot while looking at her feet. She sighed and looked up. Her eyes widened when she saw that same white car in front of her.

 

 

   

He came?

 

 

   

Luhan decided to get off work early to pick up Yoomi. When he got there he thought of so many thing to say. How he was going to apologize and everything. He saw Yoomi walking towards the parking lot with her head down. His heart skipped a beat.

 

C-calm down Luhan.

 

 

   

He took in deep breaths trying to listen to his mind.

 

 

   

Luhan got out of the car and looked at Yoomi, who was looking at him with wide eyes. Luhan smiled.

 

"I-I came to pick you u-up," Luhan stuttered.

 

Yoomi blinked a few times.

 

Is he bipolar? He acted like he wanted to get rid of me yesterday. Maybe he feels guilty. Sympathy is the last thing that I need right now.

 

Yoomi mentally sighed and got in his car without saying anything. Luhan blinked multiple times and sighed.

 

She's angry at me, he thought.

 

Luhan got in the car and began driving.

 

 

   

"Y-Yoomi," Luhan said.

 

There was no answer. Luhan knew that she was listening though.

 

"Yoomi, I'm sorry. I really am. I didn't know how hard your life was. To be honest, I was hurt before."

 

Yoomi softened.

 

"I had a girlfriend four years ago. I loved her so much. I thought she loved me too. I was so blinded by my love for her that I didn't realize she was dating someone else. She was only with me for my money. When I found out, she left me without any explanation. I was so heartbroken. It took me two full years to forget her. I was hurt so bad. Since then I never trusted women again. But, then you came along. I thought that you were like her. I thought that all women were like her. But, I guess you're not," Luhan smiled. "Right?"

 

Yoomi looked at Luhan. He stopped at a red light and looked at her in the eyes. They didn't say anything. Luhan smiled.

 

"Let's go get some ice-cream."

 

Yoomi blinked and nodded. Luhan sighed.

 

 

   

"I guess you're not comfortable enough around me to talk, huh?" he asked.

 

Yoomi looked down at her hands and didn't say anything. Luhan laughed.

 

 

   

"It's okay. Don't sweat it."

 

They drove to a frozen custard store and bought twenty-five cups of frozen yogurt. Yoomi was a bit shocked when he bought so many. They put the frozen yogurt in the back seat.

 

"We bought a lot huh?" Luhan smiled.

 

 

   

Yoomi nodded.

 

"I got some for the others and the maids and butlers," Luhan said.

 

Yoomi smiled.

 

How thoughtful.

 

They reached the mansion and Chanyeol came running out.

 

"Mimi! You're home early! We all took the day off early to spend time with you!" Chanyeol yelled.

 

Yoomi smiled.

 

 

   

"Thank you," she said.

 

 

   

Luhan was getting the frozen yogurt out of the car when he heard her talk.

 

When will she talk to me? Why does she only talk to them?!

 

"Yah! Park Chanyeol! Get your over here and help me!" Luhan yelled, with a tint of jealousy in his voice.

 

"Fine!" Chanyeol yelled back.

 

 

   

He marched over to Luhan.

 

"What did you ge-ICE CREAM!!!" Chanyeol yelled.

 

"It's frozen yogurt, you idiot," Luhan said.

 

"Same difference!" Chanyeol carried as much as he could.

 

A few maids came out to help. When they all got to the main living room everyone was sitting on the couches.

 

"Lu ge got us frozen yogurt!" Chanyeol yelled.

 

"Ooo!" Sehun yelled as he jumped off the couch.

 

Everyone got their cup of frozen yogurt. Yoomi saw that Xiumin, Jinah, and their child was here as well.

 

"Unnie," Yoomi smiled, "you're here."

 

Jinah nodded and gave Yoomi a big hug.

 

"I’m happy that you’re taking a lot more now," Jinah smiled.

 

"Eh? How are you two so close already?" Xiumi asked.

 

"We talk when my class is over," Jinah said.

 

"Ahh," Xiumin nodded. "I guess I'm the one that you don't really know, right?" Xiumin asked.

 

The little boy ran up to Yoomi an clutched onto her leg.

 

"Noona," he said.

 

Yoomi looked at the little boy who had puffy cheeks and smiled until her eyes became crescents.

 

"Well, hello there," Yoomi said sweetly.

 

"Noona!" the little boy yelled as he reached his arms out to her.

 

Yoomi smiled and picked up the little boy. He looked at her and smiled shyly.

 

"Noona, pretty," he said as he hid his face in Yoomi's neck.

 

Everybody laughed.

 

"I'm sure that I'll get to know all of you more soon," Yoomi said.

 

Xiumin smiled and nodded.

 

I don't know what to do anymore. I wanted to leave, but now I want to stay. Can I really be happy here? Yoomi thought.

 

 

Chapter Nineteen