My New Neighbors Pt. 2

Who To Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I exited Kris's house. I look back & start giggling. "Hehe they all seem fun guys. Especially Kris.", blushing. "Omo what am I thinking?", softly slapping my cheeks. Shaking my head and go forward to the next house.

I limp to the next house. "Looks the same. Well what do I expect? I live in a townhouse.", going up to the door.

DING DONG! I pressed the door bell. The door opened. I saw him! Kim Myungsoo. I'm shocked. 

"W-what are you doing here?", i started at him. Shocked. 

"I was gonna ask you the same thing!", looking at me with his eyes wide open.
"I live here. And you?", folding his arms.

"W-wwhat!!!! You're my next door neighbor?!?!??", looking shocked.

"Wait. Hold up. You are saying I'm your neighbor?", pointing at me.

"Ugh. Really? Why you with all people in Korea?", rolling my eyes. "Agh. Anyways my mom made cupcakes for our new neighbors.", holding the container out.

Sungyeol comes to the door, "Hey what's with the hold up?" He sees me. "Oh hey! What are you doing here?", looking confused.

"Umm I live next door to his, sadly.", lightly shaking my head.

"Oooh! What's that?!?", looking at the container I'm holding.

"Oh these are cupcakes that my mom made for our new neighbors.", smiling at him.

"Neighbors?", Myungsoo looking confused.

"Yea one more family moved across the street.", pointing at the house.

"Oh that's cool!", Sungyeol said. "Hey Jiyeon-shi, you should come in and have some cupcakes.", smiling at me.

"Oh no it's fine." waving my hands.

"Just come in. We won't bite.", winking at me. Sungyeol pulled me in the house.

"H-hey I didn't say anything!", yelling at him. Sungyeol just ignored him. Myungsoo closed door and went back to the living room while dragging his feet. (ㅋㅋㅋ he is upset.)

"Hey guys look who I found at the door!", putting his arm around my shoulder.

The boys looked up. "Woah daebak! What are you doing here?", Dongwoo looking shock.

"Umm.. I'm Myungsoo-shi's next door neighbor.", putting Sungyeol's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter