Them Asking Me Out

Who To Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On my way to school, Kris was behind you. Kris taps you on the shoulder. You look back and see him. 

"Oh hi.", smiling at him.

He clears his throat. "Sup."

I giggle, "Sup? Really? You trying to be a bad boy or something?" 

My friend, Kiyoung calls out my name, "Jiyeon!"

I look back and see my friend. "Oh I gotta go. See you around.", smiling at Kris. Then I walk to my friend.

Kris saw me walking away. He slaps his forehead. "Sup. really? Nice going." He got frustrated at himself. He just groaned and stomped inside and see his friends at his lockers.

"Yah. Neo waegurae?", Joonmyun asked. 

Kris just bangs his on the locker door. "I'm loosing my cool."

EXO looks at him weirdly. They started whispering at each other. 

"What is he talking about?", Sehun asks Jongin.

Kyungsoo crosses his arms, "He probably embarrassed himself in front of Jiyeon."

The guys look at Kris. He looks so pathetic. This is the first time Kris is like this with a girl. Mostly girls who swoon over him and force them upon him at his other school. This time it's different. 

"Don't worry about it. You can talk to her again.", Chanyeol puts his arm around Kris. 

"Yah enough of being like this. You're Kris! Just be the cold guy you used to be.", Jongdae winks at Kris.

"Hey guys. Let's go to class. Bell is gonna ring soon.", Yixing looking at his phone. 

They all nodded and went to their homerooms.

Kris went inside his homeroom and saw you there, smiling and laughing, just talking to your friend. He walks to your table, but stop cause a guy went to your table. 

"H-hhi Jiyeon-shi.", a shy boy talking to you.

You look up and see Junhong. "Oh annyeong.", smiling at him.

He fiddles with his fingers. "Umm do you wanna hang out with me on Saturday?"

You just giggle cause he was so cute.

Kris heard everything. Kris was over the top jealous. He walks to your table cooly, pretending nothing is going on. 

You were gonna say something until Kris came. 

"Hey Jiyeon. I gotta talk to you.", smiling at you. 

You look at him weirdly. "Sure.", furrowing your eyebrows.

"Can we talk outside?", asking you to come with him.

"Sure.", confusing on what's going on. "Sorry Junhong. I'll give your answer later.", smiling at Junhong. 

Kris rolled his eyes and walked outside of the classroom. You followed him. You both went on the stairs and talked.

"Soo.... You wanna talk to me? About what?", looking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter