Nothing To Say

Who To Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin, Kris, & Myungsoo was at the roof, but they did not see each other. Jimin was on one side and Kris was on the other side. Myungsoo was behind the wall near the door. 

The members was running in the halls until they were seen by each other. 

"Hey. You guys know where Myungsoo went?", Sungyeol asked BTS & EXO. 

"Dude we were about to ask you the same thing with Kris.", Luhan said. "And Jimin too.", Yoongi said.

They stopped for a minute and think where they would go. "Hey what about the roof?", Yixing looked at them.

They looked at each other. They went up the stairs and ran to the door. The door opened. They came on the roof, looking for them. 

Infinite yelled out, "MYUNGSOO!"

EXO yelled out, "KRIS!"

BTS yelled out, "JIMIN!"

Myungsoo came out, "yah! Why are you yelling?!?" Jimin and Kris popped up. "Yah!"

The three guys looked at each other. "Hey what are you doing here?!", they all pointed at each other.

Sehun popped up, "enough of that. You guys know Jiyeon went?"

"She didnt go to class.", Sungjong said. 

Namjoon said, "yea. She ran out of campus."

The three guys looked at them. "What?!?"

Kris pointed at Myungsoo & Jimin. "What did you guys do?"

Jimin & Myungsoo was in disbelief. "What?!? Us?"

"Guys! Shut Up!", Minseok yelled. "Let's just find Jiyeon."

They all left the rooftop.

-at the cafe- 

Raeyoung was teaching me in the kitchen how to make tiramisu cake. "So this is should be it.", taking it out of the oven. Raeyoung put it on the kitchen counter.

"Wah!", admiring the cake. "That took long."

"Well duh!", playfully rolling her eyes.

I giggled, "so what now?"

"Well we gotta let it cool and cut it into ten pieces, but leave it as a whole. Then put it behind the glass." Raeyoung dusting off the apron. 

"Oh okay.", nodding my head. 

"Yea. Hey you wanna make something?", asking me.

"Can i?", pointing at myself.

"Yea girl, so what do you want to make?", looking at me.

"Um i don't know how about something easy like one of the beverages on the menu?", shrugging my shoulders.

We both went to the counter near the cashier, looking at the menu. "Oh how about our fam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter