Who Is It?

Who To Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The party ended & the guests went home. Except EXO, BTS, Infinite and Rayoung. They were helping me clean my house while my parents & sisters went to bed.

-Your POV-

"You guys can go home.", insisting them not to help.

"No it's fine. Plus we did make a mess.", Joonmyun picking up cups off the ground.

All of them nodded and went on their way to find trash, sweeping the floor, wiping the tables, fixing the furnitures, and doing the dishes.

"Hey so who do you think you are going to choose?", Rayoung nudging my elbow.

I looked at her. "Not sure. Agh its hard. I just don't wanna hurt them."

"You gotta make a choice soon. You're giving their hopes up by keeping them waiting for your decision.", giving me a pity look.

"I know. I feel bad.", looking at the three boys cleaning. 

-done cleaning-

"Finally! Thanks guys.", handing them juice.

"You gotta do more dishes.", Luhan told me.

"It's fine. It's plastic. I can throw them away.", smiling at them.

Everyone took the juice and they were playing with Jageun. After an hour or so, it was time to go home. 

"Bye guys! Thanks for your help.", waving at BTS, EXO, Infinite, and Rayoung. Good thing for Rayoung that she had a ride home. They all waved back and went home.

I went upstairs to think about what to do. *Who should I choose?* my mind is scattering everywhere in my head. I shook my head and went to the bathroom. Then went to bed.

-next morning-

My arm stretched out to the lamp table next to my bed. I got my phone and looked at the time. It was 7:34am. 

I stretched out my body to wake myself up. I got off of my bed and went to the bathroom. 

I went back to my room and grabbed my phone then went downstairs. I looked at my phone and saw messages from Myungsoo, Jimin, Kris, & Rayoung. 

From: Myungsoo 
Hey I was wondering if you are free today?
Sent at 7:56am

From: Jimin
Wanna hang out today?
Sent at 7:53am

From: Kris
Do you want to meet up with me around 11? 
Sent at 7:49am

From Rayoung 
Don't need to come to work (: but come by later after 6:00 to get dinner with me! <3
Sent at 7:48am

I was confused on who to hang out with. But i know i had to make my decision soon. So I replied the three boys meet at Han River around 11. I replied Rayoung sure with a winky face. 
I went into the kitchen and put my head down on the table. My mom looked at me. "Hey baby. Are you okay?", putting the bowl in front of me.

I looked up. "Yes mom. Just tired."giving her small smile.

"You sure? You don't look well.", feeling my forehead. 

I put her hand down. "I'm fine, mom just tired." I ate my bowl of rice and other side dishes. 

After i was done eating, i put my dishes away in the sink. "I'm going out today. Gonna be home late mom."

"Oh where are you going?", putting away the dishes.

I just said, "meeting up with couple of friends and having dinner with Rayoung."

Not caring so much. "Okay have fun.", giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay. Going to get ready now." I went upstairs and went to the bathroom. 

After brushing my teeth and taking a shower. I wrapped myself in a towel and went to my room. I opened my closet and grabbed dark blue jeans, a black & white striped shirt, and a grey cardigan. I put on my clothes and dry my hair. I comb my hair and put on light makeup and lip gloss. I looked at myself on the mirror. I looked presentable. I grabbed my brown handbag & put my wallet & phone inside. I looked at my clock and it was 10:33am. 

I went downstairs. "Im going out, Mom.", yelling out to the kitchen. 

"Come home soon.", giving me a smile.

"Okay, Mom.", putting on my 1/2 inch beige heels. I left my house and walked down the street to catch a cab to Han River. 

I hailed a cab and went inside. "Ahjusshi, Han river please." He nodded and drove down the road.

I opened up my handbag and grabbed my phone. I unlocked it. It was 10:39am. 

I leaned back on the carseat & sighed. I couldn't say anything. Constantly biting my lower lip. 

After the 15 mins of riding the cab. The cab driver said, "Agasshi, We're here. That would be 16,230 won."

"Okay.", gave him 20,000 won. "Keep the change.", meekly smiling at him. 
I got off and walked to a bench near the river. I looked at my phone and they have 5 minutes to get here. 

-Jimin's POV-

I saw Kris walking. I called out, "Kris." He stopped and turned around. He tilted his head. "Yo Jimin. What's up?", asked me.

*Why is he here? For Jiyeon?* He shook his head, hoping that's not the reason. 

BUT!

"Jiyeon texted me to meet her.", he told me. I looked at him. "W-what? M-me too.", stuttering with my words.

-Kris' POV-

"You too?!?", pointing his finger at Jimin. 

"It's rude to point at people.", flicking his finger away. 

"Ow.", holding my finger. I glared at him. "Yea i am here for her. I'm guessing she is going to tell us who is she gonna choose."

Jimin nodded his head, "Yea. Why else she would text me and you?" He looked away and saw Myungsoo walking. "Yo look Myungsoo came too.", tapped my arm.

I turned where Jimin is looking. We walked closer to him. Then Jimin called his name. "Yo Myungsoo!"

-Myungsoo's POV-
I saw her there waiting. Then I heard a voice. "Yo Myungsoo!", the voice called out. I looked back and see Kris & Jimin walking towards me. 

I looked at those two. I was confused at first, but I was thinking. "I'm guessing Jiyeon called you guys too."

They looked at him. "Close. She texted us.", Kris said.

Jimin tapped his arm. "Bro it's the same thing."

I shook my head. "Whatevers. Let's go. She is over there waiting for us.", walking ahead of them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter