Transferring To A Different Class

Who To Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The teacher came in and we usually go to our seats, "Ahh, we must have a new student?" 

"More like the devil.", mumbling to myself. But that guy heard me and turned around and glared at me. I glared back. 

"Introduce yourself." Ms. Ahn said. 

"Annyeonghasaeyo. I'm Kim Myungsoo." 

"Okay, now where can you sit?", the teacher said. "Oh you can sit next to Jiyeon. Jiyeon, Raise your hand."

"Oh i know her.", smirking at me. 

I just rolled my eyes. 

"Great! Jiyeon, you can show Myungsoo around the school." 

I stood up. "What?!?! But I have something to do during lunch plus i have a broken ankle cause of someone." Looking at a certain person. 

"Is it important? And you have a cast plus Myungsoo can help you.", Ms. Ahn said.

"No.... And yes." Sitting back down.

"Then you can do it." 

"Yes, Ms. Ahn." 

I see Myungsoo in the corner of my eye, snickering. 

"Shut up." 

-during class- 

I looked in the front, copying what my teacher said. "You gotta put the sausage in the oven" saying it in a Italian accent. All of us copied what she said. Ms. Ahn was writing sentences on the board. 

"Guys, work with your seat-mate on one of the sentences while using the accent we are learning today within three mins" 

"Really?!? Out of all the boys, why not make my seat-mate nice to me? Why?!?! Why?!?!, i thought. Banging my head on the table. 

"Ummm..... You okay?" He asked me. 

"Yea, lets get this over with." 

-after three mins- 

"Great Job, Minkyung! Next is Jiyeon."

"You have to make the sauce for the spaghetti.", saying with a not good Italian accent. 

"Good job! Just remember to drag the words when saying it?" 

I nodded.

Ring~ 

The bell rang. Finally! Lunch! Yay. As i soon as i walk away, Myungsoo grabbed my backpack. 

"Where do you think you are going?" 

"Shoot.....!", i thought. "Fine, follow me." 

We exited out of the classroom. We were walking through the halls in different buildings and showing him the classrooms. 

Now we are outside and i was showing him the pool, gym, auditorium, field, and P.E classrooms. 

"Can we rest? We did a lot of walking." Myungsoo said while whining. 

"Fine... Only for 3 mins" 

We sat at a bench near the cherry blossoms tree. Watching people playing football and running. 

Three mins are over. "Let's get up." I look to my right and he is sleeping. "Really?", I thought. I got a closer if he was really sleeping, so i waved my hand in front of his face. When i did that, i said, "he sleeps like an angel, but his attitude is not." I hesitantly tried to touch his face, but he grabbed it and pulled me closer to him.

"So you think I'm an angel?" Smirking at me.

My heart was beating fast. I look at his face and push him away, "W-what.... Uhhh... No! I said you sleep like an angel, there is a difference. You idiot!" I get up. "Hurry up we rested over three mins." And i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter