With Kris Part 1

Who To Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-weekend-

I am at home. Nothing to do. Just listening to music. I got bored. I went downstairs and see no one is here. I go upstairs and knock on my oldest sister's room. I don't hear anything. I go inside.

"Unn-....ie". I saw her still sleeping. Agh. 

I shook my head and go back to my room and grab my phone. I text my friend if she wants to hang out. I go to the bathroom. I go back to room and hear DING! I grab my phone and see a text message from here. She said that she's busy. I pouted out. 

I laid down on my bed. "What am I gonna do today?"

I got up from my bed and i went downstairs. I go to kitchen to play with Jageun. He's sleeping. I shook my head. 

I go the fridge to grab water. I grab a cup and pour water. I go to the table and sat down. "This is so sad.", drinking my water. "My life is boring." 

I hear something on the floor. I look down and see Jaegun woke up. I smiled. I go to him and picked him up, "Good morning." I gave him a peck on his head. I heard my doorbell ringing. DING DONG! I was confused. I didn't call anyone. I put Jaegun down.

I went to the door and opened it. I see Kris. I was surprised. "Oh hi."

"Hey, um I was wondering if you want to hang out with me?", scratching his head. 

"Sure.", smiling at him. "Oh come on in. Kinda thoughtless of me." 

"No its fine.", him walking inside. 

"So um why not hang out with your friends?", I asked him. 

"Uh... I actually wanted to know you better.", looking confused. 

"Ah. True i don't know any of you guys well yet.", giggling at his reaction. "Well I am gonna get ready. Make yourself at home.", smiling at him. I went upstairs. 

Kris waits at the couch. He felt something on his legs. He looks down. He sees a puppy. "You must be Jageun.", petting him. "Arf!" He smiles and picks him. "You are so cute." Jageun his nose. He laughs. "Well i take that you know it also." 

My oldest sister walks down the stairs and see Kris. "Neo nuguni?" (Who are you?)

He looks at my sister. He stands up. "Oh! Annyeonghasaeyo. I am Jiyeon's friend.", bowing down. 

"Oh. Okay.", she goes to kitchen and comes back out with a cup in her hand. And she goes back upstairs.

"That was weird.", being weirded out. O.o

After 30 mins, I went downstairs. I see Kris sleeping on the couch with Jageun. I went to the couch. I went down on their level. I looked at his face and reached my hand to touch his face. But!

He grabbed my hand and pulled to him. I was shocked. I held my breath. I looked at his eyes for few long seconds.

"Am I handsome to you?", looking at me. 

"Uh... I was getting something that was on your face.", looking down.

He touched his face. "Really? Where?" 

I glanced at his face, "It's gone." I pulled back my hand. "Um... I'm done, so we can go."

He sat back up, "Oh okay."

I giggled. 

He looked at me, "Why are you giggling? I thought it was gone?"

I continued on giggling. "No... It's your hair.", covering my mouth from laughing.

"What?", he grabbed his phone to look his reflection. "I look horrible."

"It's just bed hair, well couch hair.", giggling at his reaction. I reached out my hand to fix his hair. I brushed his hair with my hand. 

When I did that, he held his breath and he looked down at my face. I looked up at his face. "You okay? You don't look so well.", tilting my head.

"Uh... No... I-I'm fine.", stuttering. He clears his throat. "Um. Let's go."

I nodded. 

We went to the front door and headed out. We were walking down the street. It was quiet, kind of awkward. I didn't know what to talk about. I am bad at making conversations. I am boring to talk to. (It's really true) 

"So um, who was the girl?", Kris looking straight. 

I looked at him, "Huh? What girl? Oh. Are you talking about my oldest sister? Why? Did she say something to you?"

"No it wasn't that. It was weird. She asked me who was I and then went inside the kitchen and went upstairs.", looking at me.

"Oh she probably woke up from her sleep. She is weird. We are kind of a weird family.", giggling. "So where are we going?"

"I was thinking about movies and go to have dinner.", tapping his chin.

"Oh sounds great. So which movie theater?", looking down.

"The closest one. So let's go. We might miss the movie.", grabbed my hand.

"Movie? What movie are we watching?", getting confused. 

"You will see.", looking back at me.

I playfully rolled my eyes. I looked down at my hand and see him holding my hand. I blushed. *His hands are warm.* I realized what I said, I shook my head. *No liking anybody.*

After 10 mins of walking and taking the bus, we got to our destination. We went to the ticket booth. 

"Good afternoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter