Forgiven

Who To Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-during lunch-

I am at the roof. Getting away from everybody. I want peace and quiet. I'm getting my home lunch out of my bag. Just eating and thinking what to do. I can't hang out with my guy friends after school because I am avoiding the new students. 

It's just unbelievable that this is happening. It never cross my mind that I am avoiding three groups of hot boys or that they are looking for me. "Agh! This is just giving me a headache." I lost my appetite. I put away my food.

I grabbed my legs and put my head on my knees. "My life is just plain on irritating." Then I closed my eyes. 

-in the cafe-

BTS, EXO, & Infinite eating together on a table near the window, but Hoseok wasn't with them. 

"Hey Jimin-shi. Are you not talking to Hoseok-shi.'', Sungjong was chewing his food while talking. 

Everybody in the table stared at Jimin. 
"Um.. I'm gonna go.'', Jimin stood up and left. 

Infinite stared at the maknae. Hoya smacked his head. "Yah! Really? You shouldn't say that."

Sungjong flinched, "I'm sorry." He looked at BTS. "I didn't mean to.'' He looked down.

"Nah. No it's fine. I was gonna say that to him, but glad you did. Now we know that he is still mad at him.", Namjoon playing his food.

EXO, Infinite, & BTS continued on eating. Everybody felt a little more ease after Jimin left the table. 

-in the halls-

Jimin was walking in the halls. He stuffed his pockets with his hands. He looked down, he didn't know where he was going. He bumped into someone. OOF! He fell onto the ground. So did that person.

Jimin was on the ground, "Dude watch where you are going!" He rubbed his arm. He looked at the person in front of him. He saw Hoseok.

They just looked at each other on the ground until Jimin stood up and brushed his uniform off. He walked away from Hoseok.

Hoseok grabbed Jimin's arm. "Can we talk?", looking at him.

Jimin pulled away. "No. Just get away from me.", he looked at him with his cold eyes.

"What do you want me to do in order for you to talk to me!", grabbed Jimin's arm again.

He pulled away again. "Apologize to her!", turned away from him. 

Hoseok stood in the halls, seeing him leaving. "She doesn't want to talk to me", scratching his head with both hands. 

Hoseok was just walking everywhere in the school bulding, looking for you. Well kinda fast walking. He wanted to apologize to you. 

After thirty mins, the bell rang to go to class. But Hoseok didn't go to class. He was still looking for you. He was running outside of the building, near the field to see if you were at the bench. But nothing. Just flowers on the bench. He gave up and went inside the school building. He grabbed his phone and looked at the time. School was gonna end in 20 mins. He didn't want to go back to class. He went upstairs to go to the roof. 

He was walking up the stairs and opened the door. He was dragging his feet and looking down. "Agh! Where the heck is she!", scratching his head. He walked to the view of the school. He stretched his arms and he moved his upper body left and right. Then he saw a girl with her head down. He was confused. He walked up to her. He bend down and reached to her level. He moved her hair and saw it was you. 

He was stunned that he found you finally. He saw your sleeping face. He reached his fingers to your face, but he stopped after you were moving. 

I felt something touching me. I slowly opened my eyes. "Agh. Where am I?" I was still sleepy. I groaned and put my head up. I was squinting. I rub my eyes. I could see a figure. I opened my eyes. "Yah! What are you doing here?!? Are you harassing me while I'm sleeping?!??", looking down at myself. I still had clothes on.

"Mwoh! No! I am not a ert!!!", yelling at me.

"Then why were you touching me?!? I felt something touching me!", yelling back at him. 

"I was not touching you! I moved your hair to see who you were. Okay!", glaring at me.

"That is touching. You babo!", pointing at him. "Agh never mind I'm going!", standing up. 

Hoseok grabbed my wrist, "Wait! Can we talk? Please?" 

I turned around and looked at him. I looked his eyes. It was filled with sadness. "Agh. Fine.", looking away. 

He pulled me where I sat down. He let of my wrist. "Um.. Well.. Here is the thing.... Uh... How do i say this......?", rubbing his back of his neck.

I folded my arms. "Agh. You can just spill it already! We gotta go back to class."

"Can you forgive me?", he looks down at his feet. 

I blinked many times. "Uh what?"

"Agh. Never mind! Just forget it.", waving his hand. 

I grabbed his sleeve, "Wait. Umm.. About that. I do forgive you." 

He turned around and sees me. "Huh? You do?", blinking at me.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter