Myungsoo's Friends

Who To Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-friday-

Myungsoo was walking through the loud hallway during lunch. He sees Jiyeon putting books in her lockers. Also sees a guy coming up towards her. 

"What's up, babe?", smirking at me. His arms is around my waist. 

"Agh disgusting", thinking to myself.
"What do you want, Jake?", removing his arm.

"Well, I'm here to get you.", smirking at me.

"What are you talking? You are stupid. Just get away from me.", limping away. 

He grabs my wrist and pulls me back to my locker. "Girl, i know you still want me.", breathing onto my face.

I don't shiver when guys does this kind of harassment cause I'm cold to erted guys and i have my knees that i can hit them with in the balls.

Glaring at him, "Still?"

"Yea, still. I know you had a crush on me and you still do. You are just playing hard to get."

"Really? You think so? Maybe i am or maybe I'm not. You wanna know my answer?", smirking at him.

"Show me", whispering to my ear

"Then come a little closer.", whispering to his ear. 

While Jake is coming closer his eyes are closed, then I kneed him in the balls. He falls down, "OOF. WTF!"

"There is my answer. So get away from me you byuntae!", flipping my hair and limping away. 

Myungsoo saw everything and was amused. "Omo! The girl got guts." Walks away from the scene. Laughing in his head. Heading towards the cafeteria.

-at the cafe-

"Hey Myungsoo, we saved you a seat!", someone yelling at him.

Myungsoo is walking towards to the table. "Hey guys!"

"Hey what up! Hi! Aye! Yo!", Infinite said.

"What's for lunch?", said Myungsoo while looking at Sunggyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter