Don't Need Help

Who To Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-in the halls-

I'm still limping. "Agh! I hate having this stupid cast!", getting frustrated and hungry. -.-'

As i limp to class, i feel someone is following me. I look back & i see Jake again. 

"Omgoodness! What do you want?", almost yelling at top of my lungs.

"Pay back.", smirking at me.

I just wanna wipe that smirk off his face. 

"Pay back? Another hit in the balls? You know you are stupid enough to ask for more.", looking irritated and limp away.

He grabs my wrist and pulls me at the lockers. SLAM! "You know what you just wanna keep that mouth shut. Just saying if you don't want a kiss from me", looking at me.

"I rather kiss a toilet.", staring at him.

"Oh really now? So you wanna head to the bathroom?", giving me erted look.

"What is wrong with you?!? Just let go of me!", pushing him away, but he was stronger than me. 

He forcefully grabs my head so he can kiss me. YUCK! xP

I slap him across the face. He gives me a deadly look. 

"You slapped me? You are asking for more, aren't you?", giving me an evil smile. He pulls me in the halls and looks for a room.

"WTF! Let go! You are hurting me!", screaming at him.

-exit the cafe-

Infinite is walking and talking in the halls and hears, "WTF! Let go! You are hurting me!" They look forward and see you.

"Hey, isn't that girl in the cafe?", Sungjong asked curiously.

"I think that is!", Dongwoo looking shocked.

"Who's that with her?", Sungyeol looking at the boy pulling you.

"Guys, i think she needs help.", Sunggyu said.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter